Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,563 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Advise Please Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advise Please Help (173 Views)

I Need Advise Please / Legal Advise Needed Please / I Need Advise On Memory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Please Help by sheflat: 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
Pls nairalander I need ur advise, am an IT hardware technician, am married with two kids.
I have some money with me but am afraid to start any business because of the situation of the country, am also thinking of traveling abroad to get a job, I know its not easy over but I know something good can still happen because I don't know what the future of this country hold for my kids, pls ur advise can help.
Re: Advise Please Help by AiSamuel(m): 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
Bro, i don't think this is really in need to ask, if you have the money to travel outta this untame kingdom, please do. The future of this country holds nothing good for ya kids. Travel out, bro, i say travel nd go.
Re: Advise Please Help by phemmylink(m): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
Life issues my brother, this country is in a confused state. However, what makes you think traveling out will better your state ?… if you want to venture into business, what makes you think that is a worthy option for you? Seek the face of God, he has all the answers
Re: Advise Please Help by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
Once I get eleven million naira, am off to Spain..finish my masters and marry a white man..wish someone on nairaland will give me the whole 11 milion?
Re: Advise Please Help by NaijaSumi: 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
sheflat:
Pls nairalander I need ur advise, am an IT hardware technician, am married with two kids.
I have some money with me but am afraid to start any business because of the situation of the country, am also thinking of traveling abroad to get a job, I know its not easy over but I know something good can still happen because I don't know what the future of this country hold for my kids, pls ur advise can help.

What business do you have in mind? Be hopeful... NIGERIA is a great land to be but if you think otherwise, please follow your heart.

(1) (Reply)

9 Signs You Will Be Exceptionally Successful / Do I Truly Required To Work With A Wedding Photographer? / Three Things That Will Exist In The Future And Three Things That Will Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.