Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

How To Learn Web Development For Beginners - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Learn Web Development For Beginners (472 Views)

How To Make Money In Game Development For Developers. / Where Can I Learn Web Design And Graphics Design In Osogbo Osun State / Do We Have Coding Bootcamps In Nigeria? / Faster Way To Learn Web Development. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Learn Web Development For Beginners by smacomtech: 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
Web development is one of the most interesting skills you can engage yourself in learning if you are looking for a side income, but first, you must be the type that loves spending time on tech gadgets e.g laptops, phones, etc.

You must know that web development is a very broad field but within four(4) months you can get familiarized with the basics and have the idea of what the industry entails and even pick little jobs and earn from there.

I am writing mainly for persons with basically no initial knowledge of writing codes and with no much design skill. But at least you should know how to operate a computer system and a phone.

You should also know that when it comes to how to learn web development for beginners there is no end to learning since new programs and software are developed and introduced to the market always.

I am putting this write-up up from my experience in learning web development all by myself, so it will be really interesting for those that want to learn but can not find anyone in person or do not have the time to go to a training center to learn.

Content

1. What is web development?

2. Getting Started in Web Development

3. Basic knowledge needed for a start

4. Where to start

5. How to make little money during your learning Process

6. Some tips for encouragement.

7. Pro and cons of web development

8. Conclusion

Read More at https://marketplace.smacomtech.com/how-to-learn-web-development-for-beginners/

1 Like

Re: How To Learn Web Development For Beginners by smacomtech: 8:46am On Jun 30, 2021

Re: How To Learn Web Development For Beginners by smacomtech: 11:22am On Jul 03, 2021
Make 20 percent commission when you refer a client to us. Visit: https://marketplace.smacomtech.com/

(1) (Reply)

How To Enroll In Udemy Courses Free : A Step-by-step Guide For New Students / Hyperverse Programming Course - Free With Certification / Interested In Data Structures And Algorithms For 20k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.