Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Video Of Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Supertv CEO Usifo Ataga - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Supertv CEO Usifo Ataga (1839 Views)

The Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Usifo Ataga (Video) / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Supertv CEO Usifo Ataga by Kayzy8: 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
Video of apartment where Chidinma Ojukwu killed SuperTV CEO Usifo Ataga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJOX71i0b4g
Re: Video Of Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Supertv CEO Usifo Ataga by chatinent: 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ok o
Re: Video Of Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Supertv CEO Usifo Ataga by Baawaa(m): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
Who send you message, better face your business
Re: Video Of Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Supertv CEO Usifo Ataga by gasparpisciotta: 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
Have the Police and crime scene examiners concluded their investigation?

Why is a crime scene open to journalists?

The investigation is being bungled by the Police.

A very good lawyer will win this case and Chidinma will get away with minimal punishment/sentence.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Supertv CEO Usifo Ataga by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

A very good lawyer will win this case and Chidinma will get away with minimal punishment/sentence.
Is going to be so hard for her to win this case man. Shey her papa get money to get a good lawyer, she will likely spend the rest of her life in jail.

If she had reported the killing to the police, she might stand a chance, but she killed him, left the house, withdrew his money and kept her mouth shut. This case is just not in her favor no matter how you look at it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Supertv CEO Usifo Ataga by Iceyjayz: 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
Baawaa:
Who send you message, better face your business
The journalist are facing their business, abi which business are you talking about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Supertv CEO Usifo Ataga by Iceyjayz: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

It will never happen, she must spend decades in prison or better off being killed

1 Like

Re: Video Of Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Supertv CEO Usifo Ataga by Easternblood: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
Why the media dey overhype this incident, na the first person to d*e , abeg make everybody gettattt
Re: Video Of Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Supertv CEO Usifo Ataga by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
Iceyjayz:
It will never happen, she must spend decades in prison or better off being killed
She will be sentence to death, but she will likely die of old age or sickness in jail. One thing is very sure, she will never be free again. She has ruined her life.

She is a very foolish girl and deserve whatever she gets.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Supertv CEO Usifo Ataga by gasparpisciotta: 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Is going to be so hard for her to win this case man. Shey her papa get money to get a good lawyer, she will likely spend the rest of her life in jail.

A very smart lawyer will use this case as a spring board, so money may not be the motivation. Except you opine that the judge in this case might be corrupted.

Whatever public confessions she made might be worthless if she was actually trying to protect some other key players in the incident.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Supertv CEO Usifo Ataga by gasparpisciotta: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
Iceyjayz:

Must...lol.

Why must she spend decades in prison? Has she been found guilty by the court ?

Or you are relying on the media circus?

Bro, bring me a diligent lawyer and this case will be blown open.

Have you considered if the dead man is a serial rapist? Just asking though!!!
Re: Video Of Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Supertv CEO Usifo Ataga by DDDEnterprises: 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hmmm! Interesting...
Re: Video Of Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Supertv CEO Usifo Ataga by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

A very smart lawyer will use this case as a spring board, so money may not be the motivation. Except you opine that the judge in this case might be corrupted.

Whatever public confessions she made might be worthless if she was actually trying to protect some other key players in the incident.

I believe nah her greediness make her kill him. I don't think she was sent by anyone.
Re: Video Of Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Supertv CEO Usifo Ataga by gasparpisciotta: 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I believe nah her greediness make her kill him. I don't think she was sent by anyone.

Greed is a deadly sin but I don’t see this angle yet, my take is that a more dominant factor is responsible.

Unfortunately the Nigerian system is not designed for through and through investigations.
Re: Video Of Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Supertv CEO Usifo Ataga by oyatz(m): 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

So you think there should be no punishment for a 21 year old lady who generated fake International Number to book an apartment in order to sleep with a 50year old man only for her to drugged the man, strangled him by breaking his neck, stabbed him multiple times to make sure that he was truly dead and went ahead to withdraw his money?

Chindma is a hardened criminal and possibly a professional assassin in the making.

The first stabbed was straight to the JUGULAR artery supplying blood to the brain with high precision and this was done in addition to turning the neck 180 Degrees.

Only someone with good knowledge of human anatomy or professional assassins understand these weak points.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Supertv CEO Usifo Ataga by gasparpisciotta: 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
oyatz:

So you think there should be no punishment for a 21 year old lady who generated fake International Number to book an apartment in order to sleep with a 50year old man only for her to drugged the man, strangled him by breaking his neck, stabbed him multiple times to make sure that he was truly dead and went ahead to withdraw his money?

Chindma is a hardened criminal and possibly a professional assassin in the making.

The first stabbed was straight to the JUGULAR artery supplying blood to the brain with high precision and this was done in addition to turning the neck 180 Degrees.

Only someone with good knowledge of human anatomy or professional assassins understand these weak points.

Don’t get me wrong. She will be punished as a possible accomplice or murderer depending on the court.

Your assertions are being influenced by the video recordings of her confession which could change since she was not under any oath.
Re: Video Of Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Supertv CEO Usifo Ataga by siofra(f): 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
Chidinma God has forgiven you, you will be set free.

No one should quote me I'm tayad.
Re: Video Of Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Supertv CEO Usifo Ataga by Caboceer: 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
See the jagajaga apartment where billionaire go hide dey fùck. Correct hotel for Lekki cannot be more than 30k per night

That Ataga sef dey craze...low-budget billionaire wey no even fit carry better ashawo and stay hotel wey make sense, instead he dey go bang underprivileged kids for koro, That's why he die like fowl
Re: Video Of Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Supertv CEO Usifo Ataga by DoctorDree(m): 11:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
This news has been the only thing going on for a while now

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Bash A Newly Acquired Benz While Double Crossing It / Shocking Moment Teenage Boys Showed Off Guns In School (VIDEO) / Story Of Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island,lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.