Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday (130136 Views)

Afegbua: Atiku Should Be Arrested, Extradited To Face Corruption Charges In US / We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Factshunter: 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Like I said you are a Fulani slave who will bend over backwards to defend any action by your puppet masters.

You mocked MNK for getting arrested for violently fighting for his people. Now they come after one of your own who was peacefully fighting for his people and you still have to lick Fulani ass LMAO.

I thought you were just a hater of Igbos initially, now I see you are just genuinely a fool.

Now, you are beginning to sound childish. You have no idea, you are just the stubborn, naive type who only sees things from media and world view. grin

Like I said, your ignorant can be excused. You are just a spoilt brat.

Go to mama and find peace on her chest.
Alaimokan

What an uncultured, naive boy. Of course, born and bred in Western world, the usual rude, mannerlesss, and uncultured type.
Lmao!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Latakia(f): 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2022
Akudaisi:
very bad Photoshop grin,only a senseless zombies will believe Nigeria can arrest a Uk citizen and extract him to Nigeria awon odeh brain
Your supleme leda is now doing babiala according to his lawyer. But I thought a clown like u said Nigeria can't arrest a UK citizen and extract him to Nigeria grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Akudaisi: 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
Latakia:
Your supleme leda is now doing babiala according to his lawyer. But I thought a clown like u said Nigeria can't arrest a UK citizen and extract him to Nigeria grin
I don't know what your own is and personally I hate UK/US,I would take a South Korean Passport over those two any day, about NK being kidnapped,well his a freedom fighter and I know he knows he would face stuffs like that.
BTW if you think you're man enough you can join Igboho, maybe na Togolese prison u go find yourself apoda
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Latakia(f): 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
Akudaisi:
I don't know what your own is and personally I hate UK/US,I would take a South Korean Passport over those two any day, about NK being kidnapped,well his a freedom fighter and I know he knows he would face stuffs like that.
BTW if you think you're man enough you can join Igboho, maybe na Togolese prison u go find yourself apoda
I say make I remind you ni from NO LEFEREDUM NO ERECTION to Biabiala. This is how the clown deceived you that British citizen can't be arrested and extradite by Nigeria via Radio Biafra grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by JBoss25(m): 3:55am On May 18, 2022
slyfoxxjoe:
This will only heighten tensions in the east. Lets wait and see.
You were spot on
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by nku5: 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by HitRun(m): 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2022
Latakia:
I say make I remind you ni from NO LEFEREDUM NO ERECTION to Biabiala. This is how the clown deceived you that British citizen can't be arrested and extradite by Nigeria via Radio Biafra grin

Your attention is needed on this thread please

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made / Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos) / Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.