Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Plz Nairalanders Can I Get Admitted To Study Nursing With This Jamb Score - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Plz Nairalanders Can I Get Admitted To Study Nursing With This Jamb Score (563 Views)

What Can He Study With This JAMB Score? / Which University Can I Use This JAMB Score To Study Nursing Science? / Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Nairalanders Can I Get Admitted To Study Nursing With This Jamb Score by Tflesk2(m): 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
Good day nairalanders...
I wrote jamb and score 204 to study nursing science in unijos...
Am worried, will i be able to get admission and also when is their post utme registration starting... thanks

lalasticlala mynd24 seun @ Fynestboi @ Richiez
@ olawalebabs plz move to fp...

1 Like

Re: Plz Nairalanders Can I Get Admitted To Study Nursing With This Jamb Score by hybrid11(m): 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
If there's no bribery in school runs, u will get but our school system is corrupt
But u have to pray hard and have faith

1 Like

Re: Plz Nairalanders Can I Get Admitted To Study Nursing With This Jamb Score by Tflesk2(m): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
hybrid11:
If there's no bribery in school runs, u will get but our school system is corrupt
thanks... do have any idea when their post utme reg. is starting?
Re: Plz Nairalanders Can I Get Admitted To Study Nursing With This Jamb Score by hybrid11(m): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
Tflesk2:

thanks... do have any idea when their post utme reg. is starting?
Nope
Look for the school website
Re: Plz Nairalanders Can I Get Admitted To Study Nursing With This Jamb Score by CentiLion(m): 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
hybrid11:
Nonsense! You can't even buy UniJos screening form for nursing. Oga, 204 won't get him nursing. 220 is the cutoff to be eligible to buy nursing screening form. You will need higher than 220 to stand a chance of being admitted.

1 Like

Re: Plz Nairalanders Can I Get Admitted To Study Nursing With This Jamb Score by yellowgarri2(m): 6:18am On Jun 30, 2021
In case you had issue with LOW JAMB SCORES & doubtful of ADMISSION, Enroll for a 200L UNIVERSITY PROGRAM i.e IJMB/JUPEB and secure ADMISSION into 200L UNIVERSITY of choice without writing JAMB. DM or call 07081091275

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Went For A Night Class During Your University Days / Sugar Paper, Fluorescent Paper, Borders / English And Literature In English Subject Teacher Is Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.