Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court (91340 Views)

DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, In Court Court / Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Examtemple: 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
landmark86:
What a useless government
They can't trace and arrest common local bandits terrorising the peace of Nigerians in the north. But they can use intelligent to captured Mazi in abroad.
If the federal govt can channel all the energy dey deployed in fighting IPOB/ESN to the north east by now bokoharam wud have been defeated. Am not in support of Nnamdi Kanu agitation. But I hate the present government.

I spit on Buharry

I understood your idea.....because boko-haram has been terorising since years back yet they track somebody aborad
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by LordOfTheGame: 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
Unfortunately, most ofbtge comments here are coming from the same southerners he's been fighting to save. Now they have arrested him, what next? Killing him or jailing him? This will be the undoing of this useless administration and its supporters.
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by abysirius(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
1 day inside jail be like 1 month outside. Bad enough, e go dey even fear to eat now. Assin dem go do am bad. Fighting govt isn't easy..
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by planetx: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
Klass99:

Oh thanks, I will.

Never knew about this until now.
You must be from the indomie generation. Umaru Dikko the minister of transportation during the Shagari administration

1 Like

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by ResourceMan(m): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
NotKnown:
He NK Shot himself on the foot.

He had regard for no one.

When he was arrested the first time, he had many followers.

When he was granted bail, he became a mini god.

He listened to no one.

He became full of himself and became incorrigible.

The worst of them all is him ordering hits on law enforcement agents.

All along while he was ranting on air, he undermined the Niger Delta guys who helped him the first time.

Now who will be in his side?

Last we heard, his lawyer was attacked and whisked away.

Was it the lawyer who gave out his location under duress or what?

Kanu WIll Now Understand What It Means To Be A Very Stupid Person.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by abysirius(m): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
E still dey shock u. Some of una go shit for body.
LordOfTheGame:
Unfortunately, most ofbtge comments here are coming from the same southerners he's been fighting to save. Now they have arrested him, what next? Killing him or jailing him? This will be the undoing of this useless administration and its supporters.
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by becky39000(m): 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/dss-operatives-produce-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-in-court-court/

Just heared from a family member in the U.K that he was actually arrested in Africa!!!
If that is the case then some1 must have snitched on him.
Probably one of his own peeps lol!!!
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by ken6488(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
Arrest was a deal
If you know u know

Twitter, official visiting.. grin
Lobby things

1 Like

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by SenecaTheYonger: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
FarahAideed:
The moment he stayed in UK and started ordering hits on Law enforcement I knew they would hand him over to Nigeria...

I thought he was in Israel? Lol the fool doesn’t know that Britain doesn’t want Nigeria divided. Their ancestors joined us together, they still benefit from Nigerian till date. What a dumb move
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by IWillRiseAgain(f): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
Donspicey:

One of the reasons bubu cancelled hos UK trip.... I knew something was cooking but never envisaged it could be related to MNK.....

Sadly this is the end of the road for Kanu....

I truly don't see him coming out of this!
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by fregeneh(m): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
Broveens42:

What if he turned himself up?
After all he has done it before.

When did he turned himself up in the past?
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by guru90: 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
Why naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by sirdick17: 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
airminem:
cheesy e shock una abi ??

My brother na real shock. Smile

1 Like

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by mrkia(m): 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
All in all I commend the new set of Nigeria FORCES we have. It seems they really mean business.

May God bless � them all

May God bless � all good Nigerians

May God bless � our powerful President M' Buhari

May God bless � Nigeria
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by AlieninPH: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
festacman:
As young boy scout, we used to sing: "A Scout is a friend to all and brother to every other scout, no matter to what country, class or creed the others may belong."

I believe the same principle applies even more strongly to professional police personnel. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB should have known that killing police in Nigeria breaks the hearts of police officer anywhere in the world. It was a matter of time before INTERPOL, in espirit de corps, tracked and arrested him.

The almighty God will bless you.
When some miscreants on Nairaland were jubilating the killing of Nigerian security forces by iPod operatives, I knew the end of their sponsor was near.
Security operatives all over the world were shocked about what was happening and the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu is the result.

1 Like

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Hassanmaye(m): 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
nairavsdollars:
They should please give him one small girl to keep him company. Our dilector body no be wood
Hahahahhahaha
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Emilokoiyawon: 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
shosky1794:
Igboho is next

The day Igboho is arrested is the day you will die in your sleep.
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Elbinawi: 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
Breaking: The leader of the IPOB Nnamdi Kanu was arrested in the UK where he was residing and extradited to Nigeria.

The Nigerian secret police (DSS) took him to court where he jumped bail. Justice Binta Nyako ordered Nnamdi Kanu detained until July 26 2021 for continuation of trial!

Among the charges against Nnamdi Kanu are Terrorism, money laundering and treason but the Buhari regime granted him bail. This same regime murdered more than one thousand Followers of Sheikh Zakzaky that included his three (3) biological children and wickedly refused to release the Sheikh after a competent court has freed him and his wife in December, 2016.

The Buhari gang lack sophistication, this is a gang of bloodthirsty killers. They might try to eliminate Nnamdi Kanu in their custody. A "Martyr" Nnamdi Kanu is more dangerous than a Nnamdi Kanu in prison. Be warned!

To the Southerners that worship these Western hegemonic barbarians, this should serve as a lesson to you. Those you have been worshipping because they brought you Christianity are not your friends. They will only use you as tools to further their evil imperialist agenda.

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by wallrichy: 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
That's a wonderful news but still doesnt prove otherwise that we have the most stupid man as president and idiots in government. This can't effect anything in Nigeria, rather the agitation will mount up more than before.

People are rebellious because of condition and not because of individual or association. No individual create a rebellion, it's created out of the absurd and tyrannical condition.

The government of Nigeria has sow hatred and inspired terror among the populace and tribes of every region in Nigeria.
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Christistruth00: 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
FarahAideed:
The moment he stayed in UK and started ordering hits on Law enforcement I knew they would hand him over to Nigeria...

I suspect that the UK have Cancelled his British Passport

If you are not born in the UK and are found to be a Terrorist they can Cancel your British Passport Legally

1 Like

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Goldbw122(m): 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by focus7: 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
imohimoh12:
his bail conditions will be impossible to meet this time .... lol

No more bail for Kanu, his offence has upgraded
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by GeneralPula: 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
bdon123:

Nnamdi Kanu is a British citizen and d he cannot be captured n smugled out of uk...its impossible.Definetely the UK gave him up as ground softner for some deal wit Nigerian government

You no nothing..
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Bimpe29: 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
NK can be bundled to court like that?
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Sunday2021: 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
landmark86:
They can't trace and arrest common local bandits terrorising the peace of Nigerians in the north. But they can use intelligent to captured Mazi in abroad.
If the federal govt can channel all the energy dey deployed in fighting IPOB/ESN to the north east by now bokoharam wud have been defeated. Am not in support of Nnamdi Kanu agitation. But I hate the present government.

I spit on Buharry
kill yourself.
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by billyG(m): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
Men this man NK is a big foool!if he is intelligent he wuld hav operated from country like Afghanistan.now jubril will make sure he feeds on his own shiit.
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Klass99(f): 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
smiley
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by billyG(m): 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
Please let them not let him sleep alone in d cell let them allow Chidinma to warm his bed.
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by dejonathan(f): 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
TheSpyGod:
Yeah, I'm on WhatsApp
You wan do scam,u no do am with senses... I intentionally send u the money cos i wanna teach you a bitter lesson
Watch out man

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by sleemomymy: 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
landmark86:

I spit on Buharry
HATRED WILL TAKE YOU NO WERE
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by mfm04622: 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
imohimoh12:
his bail conditions will be impossible to meet this time .... lol

He won't be offered bail this time! His jumping bail has disqualified him from being given another one
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by mvem(m): 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
Broveens42:

What if he turned himself up?
After all he has done it before.
I doubt this

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) / Governor Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration In Pictures / President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.