Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Our Galant Northern Soldiers And Police have Arrested NNANDI KANU. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Galant Northern Soldiers And Police have Arrested NNANDI KANU. (591 Views)

2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai / Pictures: The Moment Nnandi Kanu Was Arrested in UK By Nigerian Security Forces / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Galant Northern Soldiers And Police have Arrested NNANDI KANU. by Almaigaa: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
The leader of Indigenous Peoples of Biafra Nnandi Kanu has been arrested by GALANT NORTHERN SOLDIERS AND POLICE. He is presently in the custody of DSS in Abuja.
This news too sweet aswear. I can't keep calm. angry grin grin grin angry grin grin
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/breaking-fg-arrests-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu/

Re: Our Galant Northern Soldiers And Police have Arrested NNANDI KANU. by viyon02: 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lies
Re: Our Galant Northern Soldiers And Police have Arrested NNANDI KANU. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
Almaigaa:
The leader of Indigenous Peoples of Biafra Nnandi Kanu has been arrested by GALANT NORTHERN SOLDIERS AND POLICE. He is presently in the custody of DSS in Abuja.
This news too sweet aswear. I can't keep calm. angry grin grin grin angry grin grin
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/breaking-fg-arrests-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu/

Re: Our Galant Northern Soldiers And Police have Arrested NNANDI KANU. by caesymore(m): 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
Op,

Oh the joy you feel over the arrest of a man fighting for his freedom.
I wonder how you would have felt if all the resources' put into arresting him were used positively to end the real problem in this country.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu must thank PMB. If it had been the FSB, CIA Or MI6 / Joyce Vincent Touching Story.... Mystery About Her Story / Two Nigerians Face 105 Years In U.S. Prison For Bank Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.