Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,310 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court (70125 Views)

Tight Security As Buhari Visits Lagos / El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos / Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
QuotaSystem:
Many IPOB's still in shock and denial that we caught the fugitive coward like a new-born rat cool cheesy

Meanwhile spot the difference cool

They should not try and deceive us this is not kanu jor, see the nose the tongue and teeth...lol.

Let's see how his ugm respond to this. The should be able to break him free from DSS prison
Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by fxsky: 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
JooEeL:
SOUTHERNERS STAND UP NOW.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH OF THIS SLAVERY.

Stand up for what or who? IPOB mediocrity or what?
Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by hollywater: 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
Frontail:
grin
You are mad
Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by ukahrawah: 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
Oju4190:
I pity dis guy... Las las he will b executed.

Story.
Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin gringringringrin grin
Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Germi9: 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
Jeromejnr:
Buhari doesn't joke around.
But he jokes around with �
Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by ruggedtimi(m): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
Fendi master...omo Nnamdi kanu lose guard him location. Him no dey watch movies.
Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by richbox(m): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
dederocs:

Fun, no one having fun here, he has killed and committed terrorists acts, he must pay, if his boys scouts go on rampage,they will die. Life goes on.

Whom did he kill?

Say what you can defend.
Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by dederocs(m): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
eastOFwest:

Then kill him or do whatever. Na you hold yam. Na you hold knife. But Biafra can't be killed

Of course we respect Biafrans and their right to self determination, but Kanu is a terrorist and militia leader, he must pay for his crimes.
Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by tope777(m): 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
...at that, fact remain that no more Open Grazing in Southern Nigeria.. shocked
Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by frankson1(m): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
Remman:
When i heard twitter removed his tweet i knew he has entered the international blacklist. Secondly, this could be a game by the big guys to throw Buhari out of power. Don't be surprised, the world is watching what FG will do to this man. Even all the European giant companies in Nigeria are angry with this regime.

What type of a thinking is this undecided undecided

If the European giant companies are angry, then they can get the hell out of another man's land. 'No be by force to remain here'

1 Like

Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Ojiofor: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
cocaineaddict:
Ohamadike will come out victorious. Nigeria will never win . All hail Biafra.

Take heart my brother.It is all over for Ohamadike.No Igbo politicians will stand for him this time around.Our brain washed youths can now start to recover their senses.

1 Like

Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Kog45(m): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
Triangles1:
This drama will last and at the end they will settle it as they settled Ojukwu case with presidential rewards and the followers will be left in the middle of ocean with no peddle.
Pls top insulting Ojukwu cos he was damn different from Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
The federal government have set this country on fire. They are going to pay for this. Mark my words angry

1 Like

Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by dederocs(m): 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
richbox:

Whom did he kill?

Say what you can defend.

Everyone except you indoctrinated Ipobians know ESN is unknown gunmen. Not everyone is as foolish as you guys. Kanu boasted about the creation, and clearly charged them online to kill security operatives.
Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by adebwalex(m): 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
It seems the Bounty 100 millions on KANU head been Announce by Miyiti Allah as yielded positive result. See is the mad guy head be grin grin
Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Dreamchaser2424(m): 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hahaha baba wear Fendi grin yahoo man
Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by OnionBandit(f): 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Mods, aren't you supposed to move any Nnamdi Kanu-related thread to the crime section before bringing it to the front page?

What exactly is political about this man's brouhaha

At least, Ikonso & other brainwashed young & energetic youths won't die in vain. Their souls would be at rest seeing the person who caused their untimely death eating watery beans & purging in pants - nothing is more worrisome than dying slowly & painfully.
I can't believe my eyes

Damn!

This account must have been hacked
Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Talknochip(m): 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
They will do anything to keep the fraudulent union going and will rise against anyone who like Nnamdi Kanu , speaks against some of their injustices!

i Will take Buhari and his goons serious when they start been hard as in hard of hard on his kinsmen that are kidnapping and killing people upandan.

2 Likes

Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
The end of sleepless nights for Buhari.
Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by popesco123: 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
Biodun556:
Terrorist finally arrested

Son of a retched ogogoro drinking papa and rotten coint mama.

1 Like

Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by DrSamOnowu87(m): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
dederocs:

He created a militia that he ordered to kill and destroy. He said it himself. Like I said earlier, they can start the biafra war again, people will die, life goes on. Our population is even too much, a war will weed out bad eggs.
Ofcourse, according to ur word...bad eggs like u will be weeded out.

1 Like

Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
frankson1:

Nobody is bigger than a government of any country at all. When the government is ready to deal with any group then nothing will stop them. The reason I don't want another Fulani man to be the next president.

Besides, my secondary school Geography note was the longest grin grin
Like seriously! If we get a president from the South, Fulani herdsmen and bandits will be wiped completely. The government just doesn't want to act or maybe they're not just doing something right.

My biology note was the longest note I ever copied in my life. Geography doesn't even come close. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by TzPalo: 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by blackprick(m): 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kanu acted so foolish. When you fight against your government stay away from all MLAT (MUTUAL LEGAL ASSISTANCE TREATY) countries. Kanu would have stayed in a country that is not in good terms with Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Joetttimua1811(m): 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
Still following
Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Loverboy3333: 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
Remman:
When i heard twitter removed his tweet i knew he has entered the international blacklist. Secondly, this could be a game by the big guys to throw Buhari out of power. Don't be surprised, the world is watching what FG will do to this man. Even all the European giant companies in Nigeria are angry with this regime.

Nobody is angry, if the world is angry the country he ran to won't allow extradition.
Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by dederocs(m): 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
DrSamOnowu87:
Ofcourse, according to ur word...bad eggs like u will be weeded out.
Like Kanu and Ipobian terrorists, terrorists are our number one enemy now.
Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by ukahrawah: 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Kanu won't be getting off any time soon, he should brace up for a long spell that will outlast Buhari's administration.

Nelson Mandela was here at some point! Under this APC govt, I have never seen nor heard anything different from islamization, nepotism, open grazing and tribal domination. What I see and hear is that Nnamdi Kanu stands against these.

2 Likes

Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by techWriter2: 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
How many allegations will they bring against him The allegations go long like ATM waiting mcquaid
Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Ojiofor: 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
THE REAL TERRORISTS ARE JUBILIATING

MOD STOP BANNING MY ACCOUNT angry

OJIOFOR I STILL TANDA O grin

Take heart IJOBA11.If only you have listened to my advice.Its not too late for you as you are lucky to be alive and also not in detention.
Nothing good have ever come out of the name called Biafra.
Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by shiwex: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
Oju4190:
I pity dis guy... Las las he will b executed.
I don't support Kanu but 100 Buhari's cannot execute him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos / Goat Dressed With Brooms At Wike Campaign Rally In Port Harcourt (Photos) / “mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.