Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader (33796 Views)

Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest / Police Release Statement On Arrest Of Rotimi Amaechi / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
The Arewa Youth Consultative Forum, AYCF, on Tuesday, reacted to the rearrest of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

AYCF National President, Yerima Shettima said the Nigerian government and court should ensure that Kanu whom he referred to as a “common criminal” should face the “music” of his actions.

Speaking with DAILY POST, Shettima said Kanu’s rearrest was long overdue.

He commended the Nigerian government and security agents for rearresting the IPOB leader.

Shettima said “Finally Nnamdi Kanu has been brought back home. We must commend the Nigerian government, Interpol for its wonderful work.

“They have demonstrated that it’s a matter of time, though long overdue at least, it’s better late than never.

“Finally, he has to face the music probably, and I’m sure this will serve as a lesson to our brothers in the Southeast that never again should they fold their hands and allow a common criminal to be talking as if he speaks for them out of fear.”

The AYCF National President also urged the Southeast never to allow people like Kanu to speak for them again.

“I’m sure the judiciary would do the needful and ensure he faces the proper music so that at the end of the day it will serve as a deterrent to the like of him that may want to think or behave the way this mad man has done over time,” he said.

DAILYPOST

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader by hisgrace090: 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
Who will not but speak against injustice?

Lets not forgot in a hurry that so mamy igbo youths died extrajudiciously for peacfull protest of their freedom from underdevelopment.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader by limeta(f): 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
The show must go on
All this gragra can't work
I pray kanu did not accept the five igbo state the reason he's in nigeria cause men we niger delta and Middle belt people are finished.

As for oduduwa pls press on dont let off
Am sure the deal is done biafra is here.

117 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader by Northernblood3: 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
Idiots are now speaking on matters concerning us.

Ndi Igbo,We will bounce back on our feet, never act like a wounded dog, be strong and watch out for herdsmen revenge, together youths will defend their villages, but most especially, don't forget freedom. Plant the awareness into the coming generation. we must keep the hope living.

190 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader by unohbethel(m): 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hhmm i didnt know Igbos get many haters until now with the way many are rejoicing, it seems kanu is the reason why Nigeria has not progressd...

Dear nnamdi kanu, all lovers of freedom are with u worldwide.... Just like we did in ur first imprisonment, we will be there and mobilize for you till the end..
aluta continua

167 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader by unohbethel(m): 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
Northernblood3:
Idiots are now speaking on matters concerning us.

Ndi Igbo,We will bounce back on our feet, never act like a wounded dog, be strong and watch out for herdsmen revenge, together youths will defend their villages, but most especially, don't forget freedom. Plant the awareness into the coming generation. we must keep the hope living.
we are Igbos, we are resillent, we will come back stronger

for those wo are rejoicing now,rewind back to when mnk was still in prison, wen all those haters said he will eat beans tire, that he will rot in jail........ What happened They all ate back their words...

the same is about to happen..
daalu nu!

164 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader by DDDEnterprises: 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
Are the Arewas trying to show some concern for Igbos?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader by helinuesIsaMumu: 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
See almajiris that bandits and BokoHaram are speaking for, even has guts to talk.

159 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader by Standing5(m): 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
Now some people will suddenly find their voices. I hoped they had said this when Shekau or Yusuf were killed or when they were active.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader by Idamond: 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
imagine animal advising human

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
We all know this.

All criminals, including Namdiot coward Cownu, any Fulani herdsman terrorizing any society and Bokoharam all belong in the same camp.....TERRORIST CRIMINALS.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader by Naijaguy12345(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
Extradition is not this easy. Nigeria government definitely have strong evidence against him or someone in Kanu's camp must have leaked concrete evidence before the extradition is approved. Although Kanu choose a wrong country to stay and fight for his country, i will maintain America is the best country when it comes to fighting against your country of birth. At worst America will nailed him for something but will not hand him to Nigeria.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2021

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader by Militant30: 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
This same Nnamdi Kanu that wants Wike's head has been arrested?

He should be brought to Rivers State government house so that he can behead Wike by himself grin grin grin grin

Pikin wey no no snake go think sey na rope.

Nonsense artifacts.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader by CrimeKsmart: 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
The souls of innocent youths and security personnels killed by UGM under the leadership of terrorist kanu are fight back strongly.

I have no single pity for the idiotic terrorist. Let him die by firing squad.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader by Renforce: 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
Boko Haram, herdsmen & bandits are good citizens that are just being misunderstood abi undecided

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader by Sholaco: 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
Yes ooo....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader by FalseProphet1(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kanu will be offered a deal by the government, go to jail or join APC and rally all his followers to support APC in 2023, he would be offered cash and position if of course he accepts the deal. I see him accepting the deal, I see him being released...

This I have seen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader by Austin4Jesus(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
And Bandits are his victims abi?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader by Shamelessman01: 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
Chaiii
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader by FarahAideed: 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kai this na see finish
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader by Amotolongbo(f): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader by DenreleDave(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
Biafra till I die.. We the great igbó tribe wunt give up on Biafra even though kanu is killed.

It pains me to see useless Arewa talking about kanu when their region is infested with terrorist and bandits...

Until they are finished, they will know dt kanu is not their problem

Ip0b, I commiserate with you guys on the impending death of your leader.... We all know Buhari will finish him....

It's either Buhari die b4 kanu or kanu die b4 Buhari...

Once listened to kanu and I enjoyed him but since he has been attacking law enforcement, I felt bad abt it..

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader by Almaigaa: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
True talk.
Nnamdi Kanu na comon criminal angry angry grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader by SimplyShit: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
Life na really turn by turn.

Michael and Chidinma don reign finish now it's Nnamdi's turn

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader by Mindlog: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
Folks who are more interested in what is happening in the South while ignoring how their homesteads have turned to playgrounds for terrorism and banditry.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader by SILVERLINES: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
embarassed

this same government who can not tame the issue of banditry and terrorism in the country are now raising shoulders with kanu
but, anyways, we shall see
the typical illiterate up north call AREWA now poke their dirty mount into the matter

its alright we shall see

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
ASSWAPE & BOKO are what?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader by ictjobber: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
Typical

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” / Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) / Many Trapped In Abuja Building Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.