Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,620 members, 7,770,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:35 PM

British Crew Of Yacht Feared For Their Lives As 30 Killer Whales Attacked Them - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / British Crew Of Yacht Feared For Their Lives As 30 Killer Whales Attacked Them (70248 Views)

Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours / Over 350 Pilot Whales Dead In Australia's Worst Stranding In History (Photos) / Sea Turns Red As Whales, Dolphins Are Butchered In Yearly Ritual In Faroe Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Crew Of Yacht Feared For Their Lives As 30 Killer Whales Attacked Them by kay29000(m): 12:43am On Jun 30, 2021
CharisEleos:
White people and risking their lives

God made the sea for the whales and land for man, still man will leave his territory and go trespassing the animal boundaries.
Why won't they react and attack them?

This is the second failed whale attack. They are lucky this time. They may not be lucky the next time.

The whales are not smiling.

Lol
Re: British Crew Of Yacht Feared For Their Lives As 30 Killer Whales Attacked Them by olibeans: 2:21am On Jun 30, 2021
Because of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, nature itself will fight you anywhere on planet earth you British apes..

British investment will suffer in the next coming days in the zoo. Write it down.
Re: British Crew Of Yacht Feared For Their Lives As 30 Killer Whales Attacked Them by jeffsummers(m): 3:44am On Jun 30, 2021
mzBEAM:

Assistant Jesus Christ
. Bro don't mind that confused guy. Is it today whales have been attacking humans.
Re: British Crew Of Yacht Feared For Their Lives As 30 Killer Whales Attacked Them by blacknoir: 4:20am On Jun 30, 2021
CharisEleos:

Your mentality is worse off if all you can do is being uncouth to a total stranger who didn't do jack to you.

Learn to make your contributions without verbal assualts.
Agreed ,but its just annoying and frustrating at how backward our mentality is,i use to reply very politely on nairaland but all I have seen is insults
Re: British Crew Of Yacht Feared For Their Lives As 30 Killer Whales Attacked Them by BonPatrick(m): 4:27am On Jun 30, 2021
Mad oh you are right
CharisEleos:

God made the sea for the whales and land for man, still man will leave his territory and go trespassing the animal boundaries.

This is the second failed whale attack. They are lucky this time. They may not be lucky the next time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Crew Of Yacht Feared For Their Lives As 30 Killer Whales Attacked Them by godlessmind: 5:03am On Jun 30, 2021
[s][/s]
CharisEleos:

Re: British Crew Of Yacht Feared For Their Lives As 30 Killer Whales Attacked Them by ijayebonyi(f): 6:04am On Jun 30, 2021
What were they looking for there? ���‍♀️
Re: British Crew Of Yacht Feared For Their Lives As 30 Killer Whales Attacked Them by Voice234: 6:16am On Jun 30, 2021
CharisEleos:

This individual just made me laugh. My fellow Africans…. Smh
Re: British Crew Of Yacht Feared For Their Lives As 30 Killer Whales Attacked Them by ubee(m): 6:50am On Jun 30, 2021
Well if that's how you want to call it - "risking their lives". Is there anything wrong with it? I think not.
It's because of their penchant for discovery, asking questions and knowledge that they are responsible basically for every single invention throughout the history of mankind. Every single invention, every appliance, every tech product, every modern day civil infrastructure that gives a positive dynamic to our lives here on earth - they are responsible for it.
I wish we blacks would risk our lives in that manner.
CharisEleos:

Re: British Crew Of Yacht Feared For Their Lives As 30 Killer Whales Attacked Them by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 30, 2021
ubee:
Well if that's how you want to call it - "risking their lives". Is there anything wrong with it? I think not.
It's because of their penchant for discovery, asking questions and knowledge that they are responsible basically for every single invention throughout the history of mankind. Every single invention, every appliance, every tech product, every modern day civil infrastructure that gives a positive dynamic to our lives here on earth - they are responsible for it.
I wish we blacks would risk our lives in that manner.

These ones obviously didn't go there for any discovery. What about the ones jumping off cliffs and tall heights? They too wanted to discover something?

The whites are known for risky adventures. The ones who actually go for discoveries, go prepared and don't come expressing fears like these bunch here. So, I know what I'm talking about.
Re: British Crew Of Yacht Feared For Their Lives As 30 Killer Whales Attacked Them by Okworigeorge(m): 7:01am On Jun 30, 2021
[quote author=ugodson post=103209059][/quote]the topic says 30 killer whales while the article says 5 tons whale, I wonder where u see ur own
Re: British Crew Of Yacht Feared For Their Lives As 30 Killer Whales Attacked Them by ADDer: 7:02am On Jun 30, 2021
pixeldensity:
And they'll still go back sailing in the same water tomorrow
Nature/Life rewards the fearless, that's just the hard truth. It's only a fearless(and i must say, wicked grin) race that would even think of coming to another man's continent to enslave them. Look at them, and then look at us.
Re: British Crew Of Yacht Feared For Their Lives As 30 Killer Whales Attacked Them by wizzywise(m): 7:46am On Jun 30, 2021
I trust you on this. You don't disappoint
Re: British Crew Of Yacht Feared For Their Lives As 30 Killer Whales Attacked Them by arantess: 8:28am On Jun 30, 2021
CharisEleos:

but man was also asked to dominate the whole earth of which the sea is included
Re: British Crew Of Yacht Feared For Their Lives As 30 Killer Whales Attacked Them by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 30, 2021
arantess:

but man was also asked to dominate the whole earth of which the sea is included

Then I guess you're saying they should go and literally start living in water.

Having Dominion doesn't mean you should start risking your life.
You can actually have Dominion by setting boundaries for those animals so they know the limit they cant go beyond. not you jumping right into their midst and expecting a welcome party. tongue.
Re: British Crew Of Yacht Feared For Their Lives As 30 Killer Whales Attacked Them by snoopanddre(m): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2021
CharisEleos:

You wan kill person wit laugh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Crew Of Yacht Feared For Their Lives As 30 Killer Whales Attacked Them by ubee(m): 10:05am On Jun 30, 2021
Why do you say they didn't go there for discovery? Even if they went there for the two other options i opined - (*asking questions and knowledge) it automatically puts them in a position for a potential discovery. A never-before-seen marine specie could bubble put of the water and boom they take pictures.
And what's your problem with whites jumping off cliffs and tall buildings? They create a thousand and one ways to bring fun and adventure to their lives and are willing to go to the limits of human ability any which way it takes.

When you see dare devil bikers leaping off mounds up over 200ft into the air, don't you marvel at the utter magnificence of the stunt?When you see them bungee jumping off mountain cliffs at heights of over 600ft, don't you find it stunning? When they skydive from above the clouds down to the earth from altitudes ranging over 80,000ft, don't you appreciate and respect their effort?
Inevitably in the course of pushing to the boundaries of human ability to create fun, entertainment, research and discover, deaths will occur - but why should that be a problem? You expect them to curl up in a shell and down tools over the possibility of loss of life in their quest to make the most of their ingenuity?
Like i stated in my previous post, i wish us blacks could take risks like that. Look at their achievements and look at our situation here. Why do you have a problem with their risk taking?
Ask yourself questions.
CharisEleos:

These ones obviously didn't go there for any discovery. What about the ones jumping off cliffs and tall heights? They too wanted to discover something?

The whites are known for risky adventures. The ones who actually go for discoveries, go prepared and don't come expressing fears like these bunch here. So, I know what I'm talking about.
Re: British Crew Of Yacht Feared For Their Lives As 30 Killer Whales Attacked Them by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 30, 2021
ubee:
Why do you say they didn't go there for discovery? Even if they went there for the two other options i opined - (*asking questions and knowledge) it automatically puts them in a position for a potential discovery. A never-before-seen marine specie could bubble put of the water and boom they take pictures.
And what's your problem with whites jumping off cliffs and tall buildings? They create a thousand and one ways to bring fun and adventure to their lives and are willing to go to the limits of human ability any which way it takes.

When you see dare devil bikers leaping off mounds up over 200ft into the air, don't you marvel at the utter magnificence of the stunt?When you see them bungee jumping off mountain cliffs at heights of over 600ft, don't you find it stunning? When they skydive from above the clouds down to the earth from altitudes ranging over 80,000ft, don't you appreciate and respect their effort?
Inevitably in the course of pushing to the boundaries of human ability to create fun, entertainment, research and discover, deaths will occur - but why should that be a problem? You expect them to curl up in a shell and down tools over the possibility of loss of life in their quest to make the most of their ingenuity?
Like i stated in my previous post, i wish us blacks could take risks like that. Look at their achievements and look at our situation here. Why do you have a problem with their risk taking?
Ask yourself questions.

I think YOU should ask yourself questions instead that how many of these risky adventures have you partaken in? Since you commend what they are doing.

Fact still remains that these ones went to cruise, risking their lives unnecessarily in the process.
Re: British Crew Of Yacht Feared For Their Lives As 30 Killer Whales Attacked Them by ubee(m): 10:50am On Jun 30, 2021
You seem determined to not consider rationality in your perspectives. Well, it's your prerogative.
Why should you ask me about how many risky adventures i have taken? You should direct the question to yourself! You are the one that has a problem with a group of people taking risks in endeavors that make them the world leaders in everything great. You are the one trying to indicate that you are wiser than they are.
You can continue whining about their risk taking while they keep on breaking barriers and opening up new frontiers in human civilization.

Imagine you calling it unnecessary risk that people went to sea on a vessel built for navigating the sea.

Smh. i sincerely hope you see and discover facts and truths of life, and learn to embrace them.
CharisEleos:

I think YOU should ask yourself questions instead that how many of these risky adventures have you partaken in? Since you commend what they are doing.

Fact still remains that these ones went to cruise, risking their lives unnecessarily in the process.
Re: British Crew Of Yacht Feared For Their Lives As 30 Killer Whales Attacked Them by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 30, 2021
ubee:
You seem determined to not consider rationality in your perspectives. Well, it's your prerogative.
Why should you ask me about how many risky adventures i have taken? You should direct the question to yourself! You are the one that has a problem with a group of people taking risks in endeavors that make them the world leaders in everything great. You are the one trying to indicate that you are wiser than they are.
You can continue whining about their risk taking while they keep on breaking barriers and opening up new frontiers in human civilization.

Imagine you calling it unnecessary risk that people went to sea on a vessel built for navigating the sea.

Smh. i sincerely hope you see and discover facts and truths of life, and learn to embrace them.

Until you volunteer to join them and make a mark on the sands yourself, I'll not take a bow on this matter.
Re: British Crew Of Yacht Feared For Their Lives As 30 Killer Whales Attacked Them by wasol: 11:05am On Jun 30, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldPg8qUC-Fg

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15410935/british-crew-of-yacht-killer-whales/amp/

UNMASKING THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)

COROMYSTERY NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AND VIEWS...
Early in the year 2020, the whole world wake up to a devastating outbreak of a pandemic known as CORONA VIRUS. The nations are still in fears, many millions are still at risk, (if they won't change) just as the deaths across the globe keep soaring high at different locations in various period of times. But have you wondered why this Corona virus also known as COVID-19, ravaged so many nations, could it be from the devil, or is it man made?... Or could it be a message God is passing to the world?... Have you wondered why it appears like God have been silent over the whole scene?... Sorry, He is actually not silent and you can hear His position and details as He addresses all nations and mankind through this short movie, 'COROMYSTERY', from the stable of The Good-Shepherd's Missionaries' Field.
Watch, learn and adjust your ways and please, show love and do the evangelism of telling others about it until it cuts across the horizon...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE.
Thanks again and God bless you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IvSyciZEY
Re: British Crew Of Yacht Feared For Their Lives As 30 Killer Whales Attacked Them by ubee(m): 11:22am On Jun 30, 2021
You are obviously the type that has an aversion for truth. The type that even if you realize you are wrong about an issue will still publicly claim to be correct just to avoid admitting the truth.
Why you are telling me to join them? That is your tactic to prolong this argument. You should be the one to get off your butt and show me and the entire world the best way to live our lives without taking the risks that white people take. Go and convince the world that going on sea with a vessel built for the trip is a risk that should not be taken. Go out there and advocate for banning all extreme-sports, bungee jumping etc.
While you are at it, don't forget to advocate for the banning of air transport and motor transport, since sometimes there are crashes that claims hundreds of lives. It's not worth the risk using them. I'm sure you will like humanity to revert to transport by horseback and camelback.
I'm out.
CharisEleos:

Until you volunteer to join them and make a mark on the sands yourself, I'll not take a bow on this matter.

Re: British Crew Of Yacht Feared For Their Lives As 30 Killer Whales Attacked Them by dederocs(m): 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
White man always having lame excuses, they have been hit by a boat, bla bla bla...wild animals are wild, they can overreact and harm you anytime. Dumb
Re: British Crew Of Yacht Feared For Their Lives As 30 Killer Whales Attacked Them by balingaonline(m): 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
How they be able to count them, I doubt the figure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

41 African Countries Sign Military Agreements With Russia (Photos) / Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) / Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.