Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

IPOB: The Downfall Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Aka MNK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: The Downfall Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Aka MNK (880 Views)

Today, King Of Africa, Aka MNK Vs The Gworo Eating Illiterates 4rm Fouta Djallon / THE FALL AND FALL OF KENNY OKWU KANU AKA NNAMDI KANU ~ BY UCHE DIALA: ELOMBAH / Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB: The Downfall Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Aka MNK by Mangekyo: 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
apparently, it seems the man has be captured again. Igbos hailed him as a mini god and tormentor of the federal government. now how far?

Igbos said they were fighting for their freedom but somehow ended up killing police officers and other security agencies. They created ESN for the sake of protecting their people from the killer Fulani herdsmen. But at the command of MNK, they expanded it to police officers. They killed and burnt their offices to ashes with the majority of Igbos even hailing them.
Tell me, how did yall think it was gonna end well? People call these guys miscreants and I don't blame them. No strategy at all, they take actions without applying sense. They do before thinking, it's bad.

I was once in support of these Igbos untill they started insulting us. Before it was the normal igbo vs Yoruba and I always thought the Yorubas were the bads guys untill they expanded their insults to us in the south south. At last, I figured that the Igbos were actually the bad guys. These folks always committed atrocities all in the name of fighting for freedom. We all want freedom, don't we?
Of course we do!. But one should not lose their cool and start commoting crimes whenever it doesn't seem to be going well.

Igbos were always rejoicing whenever a military personnel got killed. I even recalled one saying if a friend of his joins the millitary, that he's gonna automatically hate him. Chill man. We get that There are some actual bad elements in the military but that doesn't mean they're all bad. Some of us have relatives in the military and of course we know they're good. Laughing a military man who got killed trying to protect you and I is wrong bcus you don't know if he was actually good or bad.

Igbos rejoiced, laughed and partied with many of them opening numerous threads when the COAS died in a plane crash. Now MNK has been arrested. Whatever goes around comes around, yall best not come to Nairaland to cry and play victim when MNK gets executed and abokeys opening threads to rejoice (payback) aye grin

The reason for my hated towards these folks is... , the fact that they said the Niger Delta Republic, which we're of course lowkey agitating for, is a dream and that we should wake up to reality. undecided Because we rejected their Biafra they started throwing insults at us, calling us names, forgetting that they've not even actualized Biafra yet. See lemme tell you somethinh. there will nothing like Biafra if you have abokeys, Yorubas and Niger Deltans as your enemies. How do you guys don't realize this? You insulted our chair who is now the CDS saying he built a mosque in kaduna(obviously a bloody fake news) just because Bubu gave him the promotion instead of an igbo man. Yoyve even turned the so called Niger Delta igbos against you grin
Walahi una get brain so?

Las Las Biafra won't be actualized and we'll all remain in Nigeria. FACT!

And BTW, don't blame this on anyone, blame it yourselves. Everybody Don see una finish including abokeys *spits

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: The Downfall Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Aka MNK by caesymore(m): 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
Mangekyo:

Igbos were always rejoicing whenever a military personnel got killed. I even recalled one saying if a friend of his joins the millitary, that he's gonna automatically hate him. Chill man. We get that There are some actual bad elements in the military but that doesn't mean they're all bad. Some of us have relatives in the military and of course we know they're good. Laughing a military man who got killed trying to protect you and I is wrong bcus you don't know if he was actually good or bad.

They protect their pockets

Las Las Biafra will be actualized and we all will not remain in Nigeria. FACT!

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: The Downfall Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Aka MNK by Monogamy: 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
Picked just like that as if someone is picking roses from the garden..

Kanu would spend reasonable years behind prison.. Infact, it's only a presidential pardon that can save him and that would be after Bubari's tenure
Re: IPOB: The Downfall Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Aka MNK by Mangekyo: 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
Monogamy:
Picked just like that as if someone is picking roses from the garden..

Kanu would spend reasonable years behind prison.. Infact, it's only a presidential pardon that can save him and that would be after Bubari's tenure

He's not getting out this one, everyone knows this. His end is just around the corner.
Re: IPOB: The Downfall Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Aka MNK by edochie12: 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
Mangekyo:
apparently, it seems the man has be captured again. Igbos hailed him as a mini god and tormentor of the federal government. now how far?

Igbos said they were fighting for their freedom but somehow ended up killing police officers and other security agencies. They created ESN for the sake of protecting their people from the killer Fulani herdsmen. But at the command of MNK, they expanded it to police officers. They killed and burnt their offices to ashes with the majority of Igbos even hailing them.
Tell me, how did yall think it was gonna end well? People call these guys miscreants and I don't blame them. No strategy at all, they take actions without applying sense. They do before thinking, it's bad.

I was once in support of these Igbos untill they started insulting us. Before it was the normal igbo vs Yoruba and I always thought the Yorubas were the bads guys untill they expanded their insults to us in the south south. At last, I figured that the Igbos were actually the bad guys. These folks always committed atrocities all in the name of fighting for freedom. We all want freedom, don't we?
Of course we do!. But one should not lose their cool and start commoting crimes whenever it doesn't seem to be going well.

Igbos rejoiced, laughed and partied with many of them opening numerous threads when the COAS died in a plane crash. Now MNK has been arrested. Whatever goes around comes around, yall best not come to Nairaland to cry and play victim when MNK gets executed and abokeys opening threads to rejoice (payback) aye grin

The reason for my hated towards these folks is... , the fact that they said the Niger Delta Republic, which we're of course lowkey agitating for, is a dream and that we should wake up to reality. undecided Because we rejected their Biafra they started throwing insults at us, calling us names, forgetting that they've not even actualized Biafra yet. See lemme tell you somethinh. there will nothing like Biafra if you have abokeys, Yorubas and Niger Deltans as your enemies. How do you guys don't realize this? You insulted our chair who is now the CDS saying he built a mosque in kaduna(obviously a bloody fake news) just because Bubu gave him the promotion instead of an igbo man. Yoyve even turned the so called Niger Delta igbos against you grin
Walahi una get brain so?

And BTW, don't blame this on anyone, blame it yourselves. Everybody Don see una finish including abokeys *spits
when were you when the security personnels were killing innocent people in the east,let us wait as event is unfolding.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: The Downfall Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Aka MNK by nlreserve: 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: The Downfall Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Aka MNK by Militant30: 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
Those his baby factory supporters are totally confused,they can't believe there eyes.

Iberiberism displayed in the open market.

Come and take over Rivers State na.

Nonsense artifacts.
Re: IPOB: The Downfall Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Aka MNK by Mangekyo: 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
edochie12:
when were you when the security personnels were killing innocent people in the east,let us wait as event is unfolding.

If you can fetch out the security agencies who killed them, then get your revenge if you. But going out to kill every police officers who knew nothing about it is a very stupid move. Do you think you can handle it if the entire armed forces of Nigeria faces you? Well we'll see how it unfolds

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: The Downfall Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Aka MNK by Banmeallday: 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
Mangekyo:

Walahi una get brain so?

You as a black person I want to ask how far.
Kanu was not your President Or Governor or senator....

You people are there jubilation what you dont even understand for yourself, your race, your future.
Re: IPOB: The Downfall Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Aka MNK by Mangekyo: 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
nlreserve:
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.

Speaking out for us? Do you speak by killing innocent police officers? You must be a fool.
Keep your stupid help to yourself we don't need it. MNK's execution would serve as an example to you lots. *spits

1 Like

Re: IPOB: The Downfall Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Aka MNK by Supan(m): 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
Even though I don't support Ipob. I know that the Fulani killers will now begin an unrestricted campaign of terror.

No state will be spared.
Re: IPOB: The Downfall Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Aka MNK by SlayerForever: 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
This is not the time to throw jibes Ika boy.
Re: IPOB: The Downfall Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Aka MNK by SlayerForever: 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lemme hold back my other comment since I know you're just a kid.
Re: IPOB: The Downfall Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Aka MNK by Mangekyo: 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
Banmeallday:

You as a black person I want to ask how far.
Kanu was not your President Or Governor or senator....

You people are there jubilation what you dont even understand for yourself, your race, your future.

My friend, what you do not want others to do to you, don't do to others. You laughed really hard when the COAS died, it was so embarrassing to see. Imagine if he had a few relatives on nairaland who got to see how people are laughing at someone close to them who died, how do you think they would feel? What you guys are fund of doing to others is exactly what would happen to you, ain't no escaping it. MNK isn't even related to you but you're pained bcus people are jubilation over his arrest. Perhaps you didnt know that the families of the people who got killed by your UGM felt sad about the death of their loved ones did you?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: The Downfall Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Aka MNK by Supan(m): 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
Mangekyo:

Speaking out for us? Do you speak by killing innocent police officers? You must be a fool.
Keep your stupid help to yourself we don't need it. MNK's execution would serve as an example to you lots. *spits

I hope you have answer for the Fulani killers.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: The Downfall Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Aka MNK by Mangekyo: 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
SlayerForever:
Lemme hold back my other comment since I know you're just a kid.

Like I care
Re: IPOB: The Downfall Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Aka MNK by Mangekyo: 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
SlayerForever:
This is not the time to throw jibes Ika boy.

You've been throwing jibes at us. We should do the same too
Re: IPOB: The Downfall Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Aka MNK by Mangekyo: 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
Supan:
Even though I don't support Ipob. I know that the Fulani killers will now begin an unrestricted campaign of terror.

No state will be spared.

The fulanis can't try any nonsense in my state.
Re: IPOB: The Downfall Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Aka MNK by Mangekyo: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
Supan:

I hope you have answer for the Fulani killers.

The same Fulani herdsmen that mend threatened and they almost peed their pants? grin I'm not again ESN going after Fulani. What I don't like is killing security officials who obviously have families at home. MNK is in hot soup atm, no escaping this time

1 Like

Re: IPOB: The Downfall Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Aka MNK by SlayerForever: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
The elderly ones amongst you though Igbo hating are not quick to throw shades at Nnamdi Kanu or Igbo people in this moment. You are digging a pit for yourself because your boyish mind does not understand the situation. Shut up and go and play video games.
Re: IPOB: The Downfall Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Aka MNK by Ngorbungor(m): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
Mangekyo:

Walahi una get brain so?

Same way they arrested him in 2015, he became more popular and now they finally want to make him a hero.

OP know this, there can never be a man so courageous like MNK, no matter what he is a legend and his name will surely be written in the sound of time.
Re: IPOB: The Downfall Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Aka MNK by Mangekyo: 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Same way they arrested him in 2015, he became more popular and now they finally want to make him a hero.

OP know this, there can never be a man so courageous like MNK, no matter what he is a legend and his name will surely be written in the sound of time.

He will only be a legend to you guys, point of correction. And also, it would be very silly of you to think he's actually getting out of this one
Re: IPOB: The Downfall Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Aka MNK by Supan(m): 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
Mangekyo:

The fulanis can't try any nonsense in my state.

There is no state exempted from their terror and blood shed.

What's your state pls?
Re: IPOB: The Downfall Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Aka MNK by Supan(m): 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
Mangekyo:

He will only be a legend to you guys, point of correction. And also, it would be very silly of you to think he's actually getting out of this one

Just as the criminal Abacha was a legend to Buhari
Re: IPOB: The Downfall Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Aka MNK by Supan(m): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
Mangekyo:

The same Fulani herdsmen that mend threatened and they almost peed their pants? grin I'm not again ESN going after Fulani. What I don't like is killing security officials who obviously have families at home. MNK is in hot soup atm, no escaping this time
Fulani herdsmen started killing in Rivers state yesterday and today. It's in the news.

Pls where is the MEND?
Re: IPOB: The Downfall Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Aka MNK by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
angry Never attack and disrespect elders grin

Re: IPOB: The Downfall Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Aka MNK by Mangekyo: 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
SlayerForever:
The elderly ones amongst you though Igbo hating are not quick to throw shades at Nnamdi Kanu or Igbo people in this moment. You are digging a pit for yourself because your boyish mind does not understand the situation. Shut up and go and play video games.

Lol you should blame yourselves for the hate you're getting. You can't insult me and my people and expect me to continue loving you, never.
MNK is brave and all that, but lacks sense and strategy. Funny how you guys see anyone who criticize him as hate
Re: IPOB: The Downfall Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Aka MNK by Mangekyo: 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
Supan:

Fulani herdsmen started killing in Rivers state yesterday and today. It's in the news.

Pls where is the MEND?

A few attacks should be left to the security officials to handle, it's the right thing to do. If the attack continuee without any form of interest from the police, then the MEND will come in. But knowing wike, I'm sure he won't overlook it

1 Like

Re: IPOB: The Downfall Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Aka MNK by nlreserve: 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
Mangekyo:

Was it not the officers that first went after them when they were protecting their land against Fulani herdsmen.?
Re: IPOB: The Downfall Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Aka MNK by Mangekyo: 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
Supan:

There is no state exempted from their terror and blood shed.

What's your state pls?

The greatest state of all time; Delta state
Re: IPOB: The Downfall Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Aka MNK by udede(m): 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
At least 10 more deadly MNK will rise this year. Remember this post

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southern Governors To Meet In Lagos On Monday / 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Not The Giant Of Africa / BREAKING: Sunday Igboho’s Trial To Be Postponed Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.