Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,624 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

House Of Representatives Confirms Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Representatives Confirms Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff (21794 Views)

Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth / Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff / Dokpesi Confirms Yahaya Bello & Ben Ayade's Accusation Of NCDC Forcing Covid-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Representatives Confirms Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
M
Re: House Of Representatives Confirms Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by lexy2014: 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
Okolo625:
Please who has idea about when Train from Abuja to Kaduna leaves? And what's actually the cost, pls

Carry extra money Incase d train breaks down
Re: House Of Representatives Confirms Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by doubleE70: 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
the man wor wor no be small ahn ahn
Re: House Of Representatives Confirms Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by GOFRONT(m): 7:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lets see what fate befall this one....

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Confirms Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by anselm791(m): 7:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
My rubber stamp senate never fails.
May they never run out of ink.
Re: House Of Representatives Confirms Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by tophumble(m): 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
What do you expect?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UH-pckxGdM

Topic: Marital Infidelity: who takes the blame?

You can drop your opinion in the comment box.

Kindly click on the subscribe button.

Thank you
Re: House Of Representatives Confirms Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by Heartmender1: 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
Okolo625:
Please who has idea about when Train from Abuja to Kaduna leaves? And what's actually the cost, pls

6am.

2pm.

4pm.

But on Friday, just twice. (6am and 4pm

Re: House Of Representatives Confirms Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by ProudBoy: 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
Okolo625:

Am close to Idu railway station, Can't I get the ticket there?
And if am to what time is best

You can book online against tomorrow. Just download NRC app on play store and follow the steps. There is movement for 7am, 2pm, 5pm and 7pm each day. I use the train a lot and have had no experience of delay. The app is smooth to use. They will just scan the bar code generated.
Re: House Of Representatives Confirms Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by lookingfly: 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
Okolo625:

Thanks bro, so I will need to book the ticket same day right?
Or before Tmao?
you can also book online to avoid stories that touch tomorrow.
Re: House Of Representatives Confirms Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by wumi2017(f): 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
Congratulations sir
Re: House Of Representatives Confirms Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by DeHorus: 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
illicit:
The man look like woman
I think say na only me de see him like that. Too soft for a COAS

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Confirms Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by Jonegonu: 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
Okolo625:
download Nigeria travel app you will get all the information you need
Re: House Of Representatives Confirms Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by Sholaco: 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
Good,.
Re: House Of Representatives Confirms Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by Edyice: 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
Northerners with all the post . That’s why they fear separation
Re: House Of Representatives Confirms Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
ProudBoy:

You can book online against tomorrow. Just download NRC app on play store and follow the steps. There is movement for 7am, 2pm, 5pm and 7pm each day. I use the train a lot and have had no experience of delay. The app is smooth to use. They will just scan the bar code generated.
I downloaded the app, but Anytime I tried registering it keeps saying error, not a network issues tho
Re: House Of Representatives Confirms Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

Please put in mind bandit ransom too
This is Nigeria
Am bigger than them
Re: House Of Representatives Confirms Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
This one look dull Abeg.... cry
Re: House Of Representatives Confirms Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by Zainabthegirl1(f): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
Employer and employees smh
Re: House Of Representatives Confirms Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
ProudBoy:

And what's is the price please
Re: House Of Representatives Confirms Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by Quitam: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
Okolo625:

Check this link
https://nrc.tps.ng/time-tables
Re: House Of Representatives Confirms Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by bizhop01: 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
Another incompetent
Re: House Of Representatives Confirms Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by Blackdisciple(m): 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
He looks scared, can this one fight ISWAP??
Re: House Of Representatives Confirms Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by Gfskw: 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hmmm
Re: House Of Representatives Confirms Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by tnerro1(m): 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
Do House of Representatives confirm service chiefs?
Re: House Of Representatives Confirms Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by PS712: 5:39am On Jun 30, 2021
Okolo625:

Am close to Idu railway station, Can't I get the ticket there?
And if am to what time is best
Google Nigeria Railway Corporation, browse the site to see travel schedules. Register or create account on the site. On same site you can book your ticket and pay using your card. The generated ticket can be saved on your phone, a copy is sent to your email.
If you wish print a copy, else the soft copy can still be scanned at the train station to allow you pass. There's a bar code scanner that verifies tickets, so either soft copy or hard, all are accepted.
Note that you have to provide valid ID before you board. And make sure to be at the station early enough to avoid missing the trip, the train takes off right on time, no delay, even in seconds. Safe trip.
Re: House Of Representatives Confirms Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 30, 2021
PS712:

Google Nigeria Railway Corporation, browse the site to see travel schedules. Register or create account on the site. On same site you can book your ticket and pay using your card. The generated ticket can be saved on your phone, a copy is sent to your email.
If you wish print a copy, else the soft copy can still be scanned at the train station to allow you pass. There's a bar code scanner that verifies tickets, so either soft copy or hard, all are accepted.
Note that you have to provide valid ID before you board. And make sure to be at the station early enough to avoid missing the trip, the train takes off right on time, no delay, even in seconds. Safe trip.
Thanks bro, am on my way to my destination now

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Confirms Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by Nasige(m): 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
Make PMB decorate am sharperly make him retire those his seniors wey no get shame na to dey loot money be their problem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Forgotten Cases Of Alleged Corruption By Former Governors / Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video) / Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.