Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,187 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Scam Alert : Investors Beware - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Scam Alert : Investors Beware (535 Views)

Scam Alert: Rich Connect Investment / Whatsapp Investment Scam Alert--beware. / Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert : Investors Beware by Tosinluv01: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
Mr Priestly Ejija Abutu The CEO of goatmeathq is a 419. He uses the business platform as an avenue to dupe people. After investing with him, you will not get your capital and the ROI. He is still owing investors since last year. He usually delete negative comment on his website and social media pages. Pls beware☠️☠️☠️☠️.

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert : Investors Beware by Tosinluv01: 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
The place he called head office at ikeja is just a small shop. All the asset in the shop is not upto 150000naira.
Re: Scam Alert : Investors Beware by Bornboy4: 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
You invested in Ponzi and lost out..methinks?
Re: Scam Alert : Investors Beware by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 30, 2021
Tosinluv01:
Mr Priestly Ejija Abutu The CEO of goatmeathq is a 419. He uses the business platform as an avenue to dupe people. After investing with him, you will not get your capital and the ROI. He is still owing investors since last year. He usually delete negative comment on his website and social media pages. Pls beware☠️☠️☠️☠️.

If I got you correctly, some folks invested their hard-earned dough in a company called "goatmeathq"

As in veal?

Hilarious...
Re: Scam Alert : Investors Beware by SavageResponse(m): 9:37am On Jul 01, 2021
Tosinluv01:
The place he called head office at ikeja is just a small shop. All the asset in the shop is not upto 150000naira.

This is why it's always necessary to due proper due diligence before you invest in these online schemes. I'm sure if you had gone to visit his place of operation at the initial stage you would not have handed over your money to him.

My suggestion would be for you to locate other people like you who lost money to him so you can band together and pursue this guy
Re: Scam Alert : Investors Beware by lexisJ: 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
In as much as it is right to point out things that might not be right, the public space shouldn't be the place to do it as everyone is innocent until proven guilty.
You just broke rule 2 and 10 of nairaland, I fear you might be yanked off soon if you don't amend your post.

Tosinluv01:
Re: Scam Alert : Investors Beware by lexisJ: 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mrs Azeez Shukurat, Can You Deny The Fact That You Have Been Paid At Least Half of Your Capital Since November As Evidenced In The Screenshot Below?
What will anyone gain in destroying the image of a business that meant well only for unforeseen circumstances to stall their progress.
Will denigrading and blatantly lieing help anyone.
Are you aware that defamation of character is a crime in this country?

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert : Investors Beware by bizty: 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
If you're searching for a viable investment opportunity, check out this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6652330/legitimately-make-passive-income-one

You'd be glad you did

(1) (Reply)

See What App Loan Send To Me Threatening Me. / Bio Tech Global Sdn Bhd: How To Join, How It Works, It Products, And Ceo / Earn Between 500-1100 Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.