Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

The Prices Of Nigerian Made Goods Will Crash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Prices Of Nigerian Made Goods Will Crash (899 Views)

Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs / First Nigerian-Made Ventilator To Be Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu, Today / EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Prices Of Nigerian Made Goods Will Crash by LikeAking: 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
The reason is 100% simple. Only very few people are into manufacturing. The Nigerian manufacturing narrative will change when lots of people get into the manufacturing industry.

If we want an active manufacturing industry in NIGERIA, Many people must be part of the manufacturing process. Manufacturing is a game for a few in Nigeria. So their impact is not felt in Nigeria as we are expecting. The manufacturing companies stick to food processing and construction materials and they are doing brilliantly in those fields. We all know they are fleecing the Nigerian masses with very high prices, but we just have to appreciate their efforts.

The prices of Nigerian made goods will crash they day many Nigerian go into the manufacturing sector.

Nigeria can manufacture.
Re: The Prices Of Nigerian Made Goods Will Crash by Standing5(m): 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
What is the point buying power and raw materials at higher than usual global cost to produce uncompetitive goods when one dude can import and smuggle same at half the local cost.
Re: The Prices Of Nigerian Made Goods Will Crash by TarOrfeeek: 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
Only someone who thinks with their scrotal sac reason this way

Your incorruptibly unintelligent leader has blocked the land borders making imports and exports difficult among regional trade partners.

Raw materials and chemicals cannot get in.
Power sector is in shambles.
Youth unemployment at an ATH

But your scrotal sac is thinking prices will crash
Re: The Prices Of Nigerian Made Goods Will Crash by LikeAking: 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
Standing5:
What is the point buying power and raw materials at higher than usual global cost to produce uncompetitive goods when one dude can import and smuggle same at half the local cost.

Guy check am well, we have all the raw materials we need here in Nigeria. We have been lied too all this while.

What we need is knowledge and will power to process them.

Please investigate my claims.

1 Like

Re: The Prices Of Nigerian Made Goods Will Crash by LikeAking: 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Only someone who thinks with their scrotal sac reason this way

Your incorruptibly unintelligent leader has blocked the land borders making imports and exports difficult among regional trade partners.

Raw materials and chemicals cannot get in.
Power sector is in shambles.
Youth unemployment at an ATH

But your scrotal sac is thinking prices will crash

I will advise you to stay positive.

All of those problems you mentioned are just great opportunities. Look am well.

We have all the materials and chemicals etc. We need to maufacture in Nigeria/Africa.

The people we impoert this stuffs from buy the raw materials from us, process them and sell to us at exorbitant prices.

If me and you cool down, reason and plan. We will do big things.

But first we must abandon the negative Nigerian narrative. The evil ones used the ugly Nigerian narrative to chain us with poverty.

1 Like

Re: The Prices Of Nigerian Made Goods Will Crash by Standing5(m): 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
LikeAking:

Guy check am well, we have all the raw materials we need here in Nigeria. We have been lied too all this while.

it is one thing to have raw material and another thing to have it at competitive market price. Saudi Arabia get crude out of the ground at around $10 while we get ours out at almost twice that price. If you aim was to refine crude for Nigerian market, where will you favour for raw material? Saudi Arabia of course!
Re: The Prices Of Nigerian Made Goods Will Crash by Standing5(m): 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
LikeAking:

Maybe you are looking at Dangote to make these assumptions. If I have the connections and advantages of Dangote, cool, otherwise it is just the usual dummy talk of a greener pasture.
Re: The Prices Of Nigerian Made Goods Will Crash by DDDEnterprises: 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
Alright. Thanks for the info
Re: The Prices Of Nigerian Made Goods Will Crash by oyatz(m): 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
Standing5:
it is one thing to have raw material and another thing to have it at competitive market price. Saudi Arabia get crude out of the ground at around $10 while we get ours out at almost twice that price. If you aim was to refine crude for Nigerian market, where will you favour for raw material? Saudi Arabia of course!

Do you know the prices that Saudi Arabia will sell their crude oil to you as a Nigerian Refinery company and the cost of transporting the crude from Saudi Arabia to Edo Refinery in Southern Nigeria?
Re: The Prices Of Nigerian Made Goods Will Crash by LikeAking: 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
Standing5:
Maybe you are looking at Dangote to make these assumptions. If I have the connections and advantages of Dangote, cool, otherwise it is just the usual dummy talk of a greener pasture.

This is the kind statement the monopolist want Nigerians to make. Nigeria is bad, Nigeria is usless, yet they are building billions of dollars factories and various processing lineS. Think am well. They have been playing us.

If it that bad why are Indians and co trooping into Nigeria to invest?

Ok.

Let me leave you.

I wish you know wats happening.
Re: The Prices Of Nigerian Made Goods Will Crash by LikeAking: 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
Standing5:

This is wat the manipulators have told us. Lets start investigating these claims.

Months ago a CEO said Nigeria have the lowest cost of manufacturing cement in the world.

Things are not as bad as you think.

Wat about non crude oil raw materials scattered every where in Nigeria?

Nigeria is powerful than we think. They have subdued us with the ugly Nigerian naratives.
Re: The Prices Of Nigerian Made Goods Will Crash by LikeAking: 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
Standing5:

People gave Dangote all those connections becos they say some thing special in him.

Nigeria is currently producing more cement than it can consume.

There are lots of cement guys now.

Its not has bad has they are painting @ Dangote.
Re: The Prices Of Nigerian Made Goods Will Crash by LikeAking: 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
Life is game.

You program the human mind with information. Very easy.

If some smart guys observe you are toasting a babe they like and you have more potentials than them, they know you will get the babe and shame will be on them. The smart guys will program you with info that will make you develop hatred of disintrest for that babe, or make you you feel like a losser.

They will say things like " That girl is a bad girl, she be 'A'. She dey Bleep anything, she no go gree for you. How this girl go date a mumu guy like you, etc. They will discourage you with info and you will abandon that babe.

Same strategy is applied in business, they will tell you Nigeria is a failure, yet they are build billion dollar refineries and plants, building various estates, etc. They will tell us Buhari is a bad man, but they wont tell us how he has signed contracts for them.

My people make we think am small.

Is Nigeria really bad as we think?
Re: The Prices Of Nigerian Made Goods Will Crash by LikeAking: 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
If many Nigerian go into manufacturing, the prices of made in Nigeria goods will crash and life will be easy for every body.

Its a simple thing.

The Nigerian manufacturing sector is in the hands of a few and it not good. Check the price of made in Nigeria plastics and check the price of the same plastic in INdia and China. The price of plastic is cheaper in China and IndiA. THESE COUNTRIES import all the raw materials from us.

Nigerian manufactures are fleecing the masses becos of monopoly.
Re: The Prices Of Nigerian Made Goods Will Crash by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
But how come home grown agricultural products are expensive .

See people in this country are greedy.

If dollars rises, they increase the price of goods even though they are home grown.

These will also happen when lot of people enter manufacturing. But i get your point, if we remove greed, it wiill work
Re: The Prices Of Nigerian Made Goods Will Crash by LikeAking: 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
Our generation MUST HAVE A BETTER FUTURE.
Re: The Prices Of Nigerian Made Goods Will Crash by LikeAking: 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
But how come home grown agricultural products are expensive .

See people in this country are greedy.

If dollars rises, they increase the price of goods even though they are home grown.

These will also happen when lot of people enter manufacturing. But i get your point, if we remove greed, it wiill work

Exactly.

The Nigerian greed is at work.

But all this will come to an end if lots of independent guys go into these sectors.

Some one is just cashing out while others are suffering.

We cant live in a society were women have to sell their bodies before they achieve little.

Things must change.

Else the future will be filled with darkness for our generation.

(1) (Reply)

Ndigbo Should Not Abandon Nnamdi Kanu – Archbishop Chukwuma / Nnamdi Kanu Had These 3 Things In Mind On That Fatal Flight To Nairobi. / Last Ever Video interview Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu In Kenya before the Abduction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.