Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group (26758 Views)

“Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest / Ohanaeze Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest - 'End Of Violent Agitations' / NERC: Electricity Tariff Hike Won't Affect The Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group by Hezmatosky: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2021
Una mouth just dey fly anyhow sad In as much as I don't support Biafra. You guys caused this whole issue. Hausa and mumucious way of life angry
Re: Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group by MartinsD12(m): 10:15am On Jun 30, 2021
JEWELofHELL:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/29/kanus-arrest-will-not-affect-biafra-agitation-referendum-still-needed-northern-group/
Ohamadike onyendu nnamdi Kanu is the Supreme leader of the indigenous people of biafra, when we say Supreme leader some people think we are just answering names no, since 1967 agitation for an independent Biafran Republic no nobody has ever put so much responsibility, resources and sincerity in fighting for biafra independence Kanu did, even Ojukwu at a point compromised but not Kanu, the last time they arrested him they wanted to give him heaven and earth just to abandon biafra struggle like uwazuruike did but he said no, listen FG Should understand that Kanu is not just Supreme figure head for this agitation but something bigger than them, referendum is the way out and they FG should be careful not to harm Kanu because Nigeria will not survive the consequences if anything happens to him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group by Springboot: 10:16am On Jun 30, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
Arresting Kanu does nothing to the agitation! Biafra is a Spirit. Infact if anything happens to Him, it will be an act of Fastfowarding Biafra. The government needs to ensure he is well taken care of so there could be someone to dialogue with.

Please speak for yourself alone, kanu does not represent me, if there's going to be biafra, we have more diplomatic people from the south east who can dialogue with the president not one scammer called kanu.
Re: Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group by egoldman(m): 10:16am On Jun 30, 2021
Omar Mukhtar:
We will never surrender. We win or we die. And don't think it stops there. You will have the next generation to fight; and after the next, the next. As for me, I will live longer than my hangman.
Re: Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 30, 2021
I keep telling people that the real Northerners are not zombies. They even insult Buhari. The real zombies are afonjas. You see those asslickers that say "In Allah's name" whereas they are Christians, fear them.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group by Psalmistproject: 10:20am On Jun 30, 2021
[quote author=Militant30 post=103201428]Two bloody criminals were arrested from the same ethnic group.

Nnamdi Kanu and Chidimma grin grin[/quot

If you think it's easy to be their kind of criminal oya, try small.
Na tyre dem go use burn you and we go only hear your name (reading the news here) once and then you are history. But the two has managed to win international recognition for more than a week!!
Re: Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2021
Am surprised I was ban because I posted something truthful here but within the last 24hrs this forum has approved illicit and inciting posts without any ban.
Sometimes I wonder what this forum stands for. Within that same hours, New accounts have been created just to attack, mock or laugh the igbo people over the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu yet no mods/admin have seen this.

One thing am sure of is, Kanu made us see the truth and the evils in the Nigerian nation. This trials will be a long hard one for Nigeria. ..the world is watching!
Re: Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group by Diligence: 10:21am On Jun 30, 2021
I remember watching an epitome on Tom & Jerry... Jerry was kinda wanted... Suddenly, Tom just saw Jerry casually strolling within his jurisdiction not minding any imminent danger.

Tom was flabbergasted, but he did not know that so much water had passed under the bridge & Dat when you see a bird dancing at a crossroad that some1 somewhere is beating the drum...
He that hath an ear...
Re: Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group by Shattuck(m): 10:22am On Jun 30, 2021
Exactly my opinion too, the govt loves to pretend that all is well, what happens after Buhari's tenure is over will the injustice go away or the fight for justice, biafra isn't even the only agitation going on in the nation, a referendum is the only way out of this mess.
Re: Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group by Omanze: 10:22am On Jun 30, 2021
JEWELofHELL:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/29/kanus-arrest-will-not-affect-biafra-agitation-referendum-still-needed-northern-group/

This very group should be called to order.
Their unguarded utterances are deplorable and uncalled for.

When Boko Haram started and even now that they continue to wreck harvoc across Nigeria: this group had no prominent voice.

They had and have nothing to say.

They however seems to specialize in taunting the Igbos.

Good news is that the trouble maker, Nnamdi Kanu is now in custody. The Igbos are not complaining that a trouble make is re-arrested. But the CNG have problems with that.

LET IT NOT GO WITHOUT BEING SAID, THAT NDIGBO ARE PEACEFUL PEOPLE.

FEW WEEKS AGO, THE OHANEZE NDIGBO VOICED OUT THEIR CONCERN OVER THE KILLINGS IN IGBOLAND AND A MAJOR TAKE AWAY FROM THAT VOICE WAS A CALL ON THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO USE ALL MEANS AND ARREST KANU AND REPARTRATE HIM BACK TO NIGERIA TO FACE THE LAW OF THE LAND.

The now vocal CNG should trace the happenings in the North within the last decade and see what efforts Northern leaders made to nip Boko Haram in the bud. They should make a case for why the sect was accorded silence that amounted to acquisence that boosted the activities of the evil sect.

Have the CNG ever reacted to or taken any step to show condolences to the non- count Igbos that were killed by boko directly and indirectly

Come on, NDIGBO SHOULD BE APPLAUDED FOR NOT SHIELDING THEIR RECALCITRANT SON.

I HUMBLY APPLAUD NDIGBO.

A GOOD FATHER ALLOWS HIS SON TO BE WHIPPED FOR THE OFFENCE HE COMMITTED.
Re: Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:22am On Jun 30, 2021
How many groups do we have in North... they must come forth and register under organisation... nah part of revenue
Re: Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group by FarukuWadata12(m): 10:22am On Jun 30, 2021
Am so tired of this biafra thing... I want the referendum to take place so that we can see the percentage of those agitators. Cuz I never see an igbo who support ipob

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group by tujays(m): 10:24am On Jun 30, 2021
nlreserve:
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.
You dont get tired of copying posting this trash all over threads? for your mind now you are Intelligent. mumu. grin
Re: Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group by rigarmortis: 10:26am On Jun 30, 2021
when will the leaders of the bandits who you guys praise as victims be arrested.

i watched a video of one leader boasting about how he killed army and police and some police present were laughing and clapping for him.

arresting MNK is good, but the arrest should go round

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 30, 2021
I'm beginning to like this Coalition of Northern Groups o.

Buh, is there something they aren't telling us?

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group by Gondonu: 10:29am On Jun 30, 2021
Thank goodness they fully know this solemn truth.
Re: Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group by Sholaco: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2021
Hahahahahaha people that bite you and fan you at the same time
Re: Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group by Ever8090: 10:31am On Jun 30, 2021
Gamer999:
Anytime I see or hear anything about fulani, hausa or arewa all I see is
are you not happy that they want a referendum so that you can go?..wetin una really want sef...!!?
Re: Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group by dederocs(m): 10:33am On Jun 30, 2021
nlreserve:
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.
Lazy and dumb youths will always be poor cos of their negative mindset, even in America and Europe, they are poor and lazy Nigerian youth.

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group by hohafrank(m): 10:34am On Jun 30, 2021
Springboot:

Please speak for yourself alone, kanu does not represent me, if there's going to be biafra, we have more diplomatic people from the south east who can dialogue with the president not one scammer called kanu.
But he is the person championing your course.Where are the more diplomatic people, can't they speak up now?
Re: Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group by SimplyShit: 10:35am On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaA125:
Helinues
Monogamy
Cilicmarine

Pussybbqgrills
Simplyshit
Simplyleo
Tinubuadvocate
Olarenwaju.

These are monikers celebrating Nnamdi Kanu's arrest.

Me of all people? Please go through my posts.

Thank you

cc ojaikretheviper come and see someone accusing me of celebrating MNK's arrest
Re: Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group by plenitude(m): 10:36am On Jun 30, 2021
Can’t we have autonomous region in Nigeria just like it is in the UK, China, US and every other sane country?
Re: Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group by SmartPolician: 10:37am On Jun 30, 2021
Springboot:

You must be naive. Nigeria's north cannot allow any part of this country to secede by diplomacy. They are the biggest beneficiaries of one Nigeria. That's why they always consider calls for secession as calls for war.
Re: Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 30, 2021
Even the mallomites know that lefelendum is cownus birthright.
Re: Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 30, 2021
SmartPolician:

You must be naive. Nigeria's north cannot allow any part of this country to secede by diplomacy. That's why they always consider calls for secession as calls for war.

Don't mind spring boot, na owerri boy.
Re: Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 30, 2021
Ever8090:
are you not happy that they want a referendum so that you can go?..wetin una really want sef...!!?

Its lefelendum, they need to get it right, referendum and lefelendum are not the same thing. angry
Re: Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group by HallaDaTruth: 10:39am On Jun 30, 2021
OBIPLUS:
Those behind this arrest, should have on their mind the implications of the arrest, people meant to be in jail ,not in jail, looters, sponsors of bandits, boko Haram, herdsmen etc the marginalisation is glaring. The hate for Biafra is very strong and it's making Biafrians stronger.

Everytime i come on Nairaland and see the hate, it gives me a 100% reason why i must follow the Biafran idiology. MNK arrest shows how much we are hated in this God forsaken zoo. I have a million reason to dispise Nigeria. But MARK MY WORDS, we shall laugh last. Also the arrest of MNK shows why Biafra as a nation should have nothing to do with Ethiopia or whatever African country played a role. Wetin concern them for our matter, why would their security agencies play a part in His arrest when they know nothing about our plight . Biafra as a country should have nothing to do with so many so called African nations. We would only deal with nations in Europe, South America, Australia and Asia. Biafra will never Join AU and Ecowas. Africa is useless. And i wish i was never born in Africa. The hatred for Biafrans extend beyond the borders of Nizooria . Something is brewing, Nigeria will not be a safe place, by 2022 there will be serious chaos. Abuja will be the first to burn. Screenshot my comment so that when it happens you will know that i revealed it first. As for buhari, i smile knowing the fate that awaits him. Watch News closely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group by Remman(m): 10:40am On Jun 30, 2021
Kanu don enter one chance. They will feed him with doses of truth serum. The guy don finish.
Re: Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group by Oju4190: 10:40am On Jun 30, 2021
fozapi:

I already told them if you like make Peter obi president we would still ask for Biafra
Nobody stop u but do it in a civilize and sensible way
Re: Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group by pacespot(m): 10:41am On Jun 30, 2021
pyyxxaro:

Una don de use this devil picture de do meme

Naa waa sad

How do you know she is a devil, do you know what transpired in that room, she could have been the one dead by now, just saying? let the court of competent jurisdiction decides if she is guilty or not
Re: Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group by Gamer999: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2021
Ever8090:
I didn't say I'm not happy, I only said what I usually see when they're mentioned
Re: Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group by sirchim(m): 10:44am On Jun 30, 2021
Militant30:
Two bloody criminals were arrested from the same ethnic group.

Nnamdi Kanu and Chidimma grin grin
Abeg try get small sense na, though I know say sense scarce.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? / Burial Photos Of Adinoyi Onukaba Ojo, Obasanjo's Biographer / Fayemi Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.