Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Appendix Is Killing Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Appendix Is Killing Me (296 Views)

Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue / Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me / Tramadol Is Killing My Friend. How Can We Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Appendix Is Killing Me by JustEarn(m): 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hello Nairalanders , please forgive me for this post , I don't have where to go.

I am Stephen by name from Nigeria .

I have been facing some kind of pains in my belly since last year which I taught its ulcer , due to my financial status I don't go to hospital but I complain to someone who told me to be using some drugs , Gecrol and omeprazole .

I noticed that since that last year no any positive changes and I'm feeling the pains more than before.

I have to go to hospital to complain which lead to scanning and I was told that I'm having appendix and I will need to be operate , I went to another hospital and they gave me the same result.

I have stop working since February of this year because of the pain I'm facing.

I need #100000 now for the surgery. Please my fellow reader help me with any amount .

You can see the scanning result on my picture , please save my life

No amount is small even 1000 is something important to me . I don't mind any amount and God will help you too and you will not fall sick. You can send me anything you can help me with to this

Gt bank
Omodara Kayode

0 8 1 3 0 2 5 8 6 8 1 you can reach me on whatsapp or call

Help me to share this too so I can do the surgery on time

Re: Appendix Is Killing Me by JustEarn(m): 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
Please I need urgent help
Re: Appendix Is Killing Me by choxcity: 11:07am On Jul 01, 2021
THIS MIGHT JUST BE SOMEONE'S LAST HOPE.
The Healing Streams program with Pastor Chris where people receive their healing by participating online is very close, Kindly register yourself, family members, friends and neighbors for Healing Stream. Use this link:

https:///364ZvgC

(1) (Reply)

Ispire Ducore X Cartridge Review – Quartz Body, Huge Clouds, Strong Hits / Please Help! Itching On My Lower Body / What Nigerian Leaders Must Do Urgently To End Tb By 2030

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.