Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Arrest, Time To Talk About Nigeria Future - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Arrest, Time To Talk About Nigeria Future (1745 Views)

“Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest / Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group / Ohanaeze Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest - 'End Of Violent Agitations' (2) (3) (4)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrest, Time To Talk About Nigeria Future by Tinubuadvocate: 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
Well I knew this man called kanu has caused a lot of damaged in the process to frustrate the federal government so he can get biafra republic. Meanwhile kanu really mess up the whole thing when he started attacking the security men ,kanu a well educated person behaving like illiterate...kanu dont carry his people along he only believe in online keyboard warrior.

Although elites dont give a fuvk about the poor people even the president said it at a time that elites are causing poverty in Nigeria which is very true this might be the reason why he shunned the elites and go with the few people that believe in his ideology for biafra republic.

We need to be sincere to ourselves Kanu is not a terrorist although he committed a lots of crimes and I think he did that because of lack of respect and intellectual Kanu is not well informed about Nigeria . Kanu did not kill anyone except the security agencies and to be sincere some of this soldiers, police men and other security officers lack ability to identify with people problem some of them are mannernless when they assigned you to perform your duty do it diligently killing masses doesn't make any sense. We all seen how national guard displayed their professionalism to black people during the protests in America.

If we say kanu is a terrorist what should we call bokoharam and iswap? How many southern or even northern can say he/she want to relocate to bornu or bauchi? At least in the east both indigene and non indigene doing their business without any attack from any groups.

Fulani herdsmen and bandits are the major Nigeria problem today. Let start from herdsmen and farmers I think all of us can see the results of incessant fulani attacks on our farmers food inflation in our country caused by this herdsmen ,killing of farmers raping women kidnapping people for ransom. To travel on our roads was another problem all these issues need to be address if we want peace in this country.

Kanu arrest I'm urging federal government to thread carefully on this man government need to call all regions to a roundtable so everybody can say what the next thing about Nigeria if we still want to continue living as one entity then we need to adopt a system that will okay for each region. And if Nigeria should divide then they should provide a better way we can go on our separate way without any problems.

Nigeria system of government, this is exactly the problem of Nigeria but it seems masses are not paying attention to this we need to change the system of government this will address our problems without we change the system of government nothing can be done in this country and this is how Nigeria will remain in fact it going to be worst than this present. Even if Obama, Trump,Biden come to govern Nigeria with this system of government it will not change anything.

Only a fool will say he/she is happy about Nigeria current situation from power to infrastructure even human capital what about insecurity? This is not cause by Buhari but the system we are operating. Well I think we need each other but we must agree on what will work for all of us .

God bless Nigeria.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest, Time To Talk About Nigeria Future by colorsofrainbow: 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hmm..@tinubuadvoccate of all people being sympathetic with Nnamdi Kanu undecided
What am I missing?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest, Time To Talk About Nigeria Future by obiekunie01: 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

am laughing! Why am i laughing?

BECAUSE IN THIS COUNTRY! EVERY MIDDLE BELT AND SOUTHERNER WILL SHED MORE THAN TEARS!

THEY WILL VISIT US WITH VIOLENCE BEYOND OUR COMPREHENSION.

THEY HAVE FINISHED THE PLAN FOR THE WAR AND HAVE POSITIONED THEMSELVES ALL AROUND US.

THEY WILL UNLEASH MAYHEM ON THE SOUTH AND MIDDLE BELT - IT STARTS NOW.

WE ALL SHALL CALL HIM SAINT KANU IN FEW MONTHS TIME!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest, Time To Talk About Nigeria Future by Monogamy: 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
Only presidential pardon can save Kanu and I don't think that can happen during Buhari's regime.

Btw, the arrest of Kanu simply means Nigeria security operatives only work when they want to..

Shekau operated for more than 2 decades, even as they claimed he has been killed we never see his dead body.

The question is, why can't the military in general use the same energy they use in extraditing Kanu to Nigeria on the Book haram, bandits, herdsmen operating in Northern Nigeria

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest, Time To Talk About Nigeria Future by Resurrection212: 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
This is not a country the leaders should address the problem of Nigeria instead of persecution. Millions of graduate sleeping at home no work nothing nothing. If everyone is living fine nobody will join kanu or commit crimes.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest, Time To Talk About Nigeria Future by meobizy(f): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
I’m beginning to believe it is one person typing all these Nnamdi Kanu threads. Them pay you?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest, Time To Talk About Nigeria Future by Atiwaye: 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
I'm just laffing well the op made a valid points but you know what you are just wasting your precious time. Because government will not pay attention to any suggestions or advise at this moment. I will be here watching it .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest, Time To Talk About Nigeria Future by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
grin..... Talk about the future ......

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest, Time To Talk About Nigeria Future by Eastlink(m): 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB denigration should serve as a lesson to other group. Noise and stupidity has never won against strategy and tact. A new group led by charismatic intellectuals will rise up at the right time to lead Ndigbo. MASSOB/BIM/IPOB has shown that they have nothing to offer but daftness.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest, Time To Talk About Nigeria Future by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
Omo.

Don't give a f.ck.

Implosion or explosion, let it come.

Don't have anything to lose in Nigeria as it currently is.

E no dey benefit anybody except Buhari and e cronies.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest, Time To Talk About Nigeria Future by Atiwaye: 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
angry cheesy
Frontail:
grin..... Talk about the future ......
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest, Time To Talk About Nigeria Future by TheSupleemLeada(m): 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
Tinubuadvocate grin grin eyes opening small small.......
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest, Time To Talk About Nigeria Future by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Well I knew this man called kanu has caused a lot of damaged in the process to frustrate the federal government so he can get biafra republic. Meanwhile kanu really mess up the whole thing when he started attacking the security men ,kanu a well educated person behaving like illiterate...kanu dont carry his people along he only believe in online keyboard warrior.

Although elites dont give a fuvk about the poor people even the president said it at a time that elites are causing poverty in Nigeria which is very true this might be the reason why he shunned the elites and go with the few people that believe in his ideology for biafra republic.

We need to be sincere to ourselves Kanu is not a terrorist although he committed a lots of crimes and I think he did that because of lack of respect and intellectual Kanu is not well informed about Nigeria . Kanu did not kill anyone except the security agencies and to be sincere some of this soldiers, police men and other security officers lack ability to identify with people problem some of them are mannernless when they assigned you to perform your duty do it diligently killing masses doesn't make any sense. We all seen how national guard displayed their professionalism to black people during the protests in America.

If we say kanu is a terrorist what should we call bokoharam and iswap? How many southern or even northern can say he/she want to relocate to bornu or bauchi? At least in the east both indigene and non indigene doing their business without any attack from any groups.

Fulani herdsmen and bandits are the major Nigeria problem today. Let start from herdsmen and farmers I think all of us can see the results of incessant fulani attacks on our farmers food inflation in our country caused by this herdsmen ,killing of farmers raping women kidnapping people for ransom. To travel on our roads was another problem all these issues need to be address if we want peace in this country.

Kanu arrest I'm urging federal government to thread carefully on this man government need to call all regions to a roundtable so everybody can say what the next thing about Nigeria if we still want to continue living as one entity then we need to adopt a system that will okay for each region. And if Nigeria should divide then they should provide a better way we can go on our separate way without any problems.

Nigeria system of government, this is exactly the problem of Nigeria but it seems masses are not paying attention to this we need to change the system of government this will address our problems without we change the system of government nothing can be done in this country and this is how Nigeria will remain in fact it going to be worst than this present. Even if Obama, Trump,Biden come to govern Nigeria with this system of government it will not change anything.

Only a fool will say he/she is happy about Nigeria current situation from power to infrastructure even human capital what about insecurity? This is not cause by Buhari but the system we are operating. Well I think we need each other but we must agree on what we work for all of us .

God bless Nigeria.
wait ooo
this is not Tinubuadvocate I know

I can swear with my life
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest, Time To Talk About Nigeria Future by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
Monogamy:
Only presidential pardon can save Kanu and I don't think that can happen during Buhari's regime.

Btw, the arrest of Kanu simply means Nigeria security operatives only work when they want to..

Shekau operated for more than 2 decades, even as they claimed he has been killed we never see his dead body.

The question is, why can't the military in general use the same energy they use in extraditing Kanu to Nigeria on the Book haram, bandits, herdsmen operating in Northern Nigeria
helinues shocked

So we all knew the truth
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest, Time To Talk About Nigeria Future by FakeUnity: 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lol... E go touch everybody las las.

Shebi una don swear say una generations go turn slaves for fulani?

My own strategy be say, every Biafran born in world power countries should go into US, UK, Isreali, RUSSIA politics and rise through the ranks to the top echelon of world power politics. E get why.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest, Time To Talk About Nigeria Future by rummmy: 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Only a fool will say he/she is happy about Nigeria current situation from power to infrastructure even human capital what about insecurity? This is not cause by Buhari but the system we are operating. Well I think we need each other but we must agree on what we work for all of us .

God bless Nigeria.
I think k you are talking rubbish...
The you I know with all your propagandas and mockery of igbos?
My prayers for you is that the day you will face your maker one on one,let him judge you sincerely with all your deeds.
Now you know Kanu is not a terrorist.
Now you know the system is not good.
Now you know we all sit and discuss on a round table.
Advice the government to kill kanu...he is a terrorist,he is the leader of UGM.
Nonsense.....

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest, Time To Talk About Nigeria Future by after4: 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
Can you volunteer to lead indigbo as an intellectual that you are? Or you are trying to say you are not an intellectual, then it means you are an idiot

Eastlink:
Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB denigration should serve as a lesson to other group. Noise and stupidity has never won against strategy and tact. A new group led by charismatic intellectuals will rise up at the right time to lead Ndigbo. MASSOB/BIM/IPOB has shown that they have nothing to offer but daftness.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest, Time To Talk About Nigeria Future by Atiwaye: 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
That's Yoruba people for you they dont have permanent enemy forget what you are seeing here.
colorsofrainbow:
Hmm..@tinubuadvoccate of all people being sympathetic with Nnamdi Kanu undecided
What am I missing?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest, Time To Talk About Nigeria Future by Tinubuadvocate: 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
I have never mocking igbo I only condemned the killings I'm not a fool igbo are my brother regardless of anything so stf.
rummmy:
I think k you are talking rubbish...
The you I know with all your propagandas and mockery of igbos?
My prayers for you is that the day you will face your maker one on one,let him judge you sincerely with all your deeds.
Now you know Kanu is not a terrorist.
Now you know the system is not good.
Now you know we all sit and discuss on a round table.
Advice the government to kill kanu...he is a terrorist,he is the leader of UGM.
Nonsense.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest, Time To Talk About Nigeria Future by 247Dior(m): 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
Atiwaye:
That's Yoruba people for you they dont have permanent enemy forget what you are seeing here.
bro it's not about having permanent enemy here, what happened to saying the truth at the right time? Y do we choose to fight each other in southern Nigeria? Tinubuadvocate and mohogany has proven to be more evil than I thought

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest, Time To Talk About Nigeria Future by Tinubuadvocate: 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lol I'm the one some of you don't know why we really condemned kanu is for peace to reign in the region.
AchalugoNwa:
wait ooo
this is not Tinubuadvocate I know

I can swear with my life
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest, Time To Talk About Nigeria Future by Tinubuadvocate: 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
I understand your points bro and you made a valid point too. Let us look at insecurity in Nigeria which always emanating from north.north created herdsmen they clash with our farmers this caused food inflation, north created bandits they kidnapped for ransom, to travel within Nigeria there is a possibility of get kill or they kidnapped you.

North created bokoharam billion of dollars are allocated to that yearly, north created iswap they made the region on save for people many of them leave the region for south .

Do you think government can't stop bokoharam and iswap including bandits?
Monogamy:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest, Time To Talk About Nigeria Future by Monogamy: 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I understand your points bro and you made a valid point too. Let us look at insecurity in Nigeria which always emanating from north.north created herdsmen they clash with our farmers this caused food inflation, north created bandits they kidnapped for ransom, to travel within Nigeria there is a possibility of get kill or they kidnapped you.

North created bokoharam billion of dollars are allocated to that yearly, north created iswap they made the region on save for people many of them leave the region for south .

Do you think government can't stop bokoharam and iswap including bandits?

@ bolded, only if they really want to.. But as some part of the government also milking from the unrest, the fight against criminals in north is more like a charade
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest, Time To Talk About Nigeria Future by flokii: 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
I like this type of discussion..

Who is Kanu to demand for anything on behalf of a particular ethnic group to start with? was he elected as representative of his people or how actually can a 'nobody' wake up one day and start fighting for biafra?

The elected State governors in the 5 SE states have come out severally to dissociate themselves from any demand for biafra claiming they are for one indivisible Nigeria. Not a single Igbo rep member or senator has moved motion for referendum for biafra at the National Assembly, all they are fighting for is their pockets.

Aisha Yesufu said something reasonable that if they want biafra, they should elect people that will demand for biafra to represent them, not going about attacking Yorubas, Hausas or Fulani and destroying properties they can't replace. It's just common sense.

If Goodluck Jonathan had restructured when he was there, we won't be facing these problems now, instead the Igbos were busy filling themselves into positions, the likes of Diezani, Dasuki and co. were busy looting our collective wealth.
So what are we saying, you think the Northerners are mugu? I just hope we get proper restructuring and devolution of power so every region can utilize their resources to develop.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest, Time To Talk About Nigeria Future by Tinubuadvocate: 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
The northern elites are cashing out from insecurity there's a way they can tame the activities of terrorist in their domain.
Monogamy:

@ bolded, only if they really want to.. But as some part of the government also milking from the unrest, the fight against criminals in north is more like a charade
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest, Time To Talk About Nigeria Future by Monogamy: 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
The northern elites are cashing out from insecurity there's a way they can tame the activities of terrorist in their domain.

So far so good, there is no glaring/visible will to tame the terrorists in the North.. Even Bubari's body language is saying otherwise
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest, Time To Talk About Nigeria Future by Tinubuadvocate: 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
Its well.
Monogamy:

So far so good, there is no glaring/visible will to tame the terrorists in the North.. Even Bubari's body language is saying otherwise
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest, Time To Talk About Nigeria Future by Monogamy: 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Its well.

Yes oo, even inside well oo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest, Time To Talk About Nigeria Future by rummmy: 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I have never mocking igbo I only condemned the killings I'm not a fool igbo are my brother regardless of anything so stf.
get lost........ Go and continue with your jubilation..pop your champagne..judgement day will come if not on you then on your children..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest, Time To Talk About Nigeria Future by rummmy: 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Let's Support Southern President Irrespective Of Where He's Coming From / Breaking: FG Files Fresh Terrorism Charge Against Nnamdi Kanu / Ipob Deliver Letter To BBC News

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73