Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,007 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest (93754 Views)

What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina / Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest / DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:54am On Jun 30, 2021

7. He was advised to get in touch with his lawyers on what happened in the case since he has been away.

I can see this is the reason they wanted to kill his lawyer few weeks ago so nobody can be his new lawyer now
Re: Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:08am On Jun 30, 2021
You threatened his people with war
You Ridicule his people in front of media day & night
You marginalised them to your satisfaction
All the key positions none of them was there
You said they are not worthy to produce presidency
You killed them at ease without provocation
You said they are 5%,
They said OK... since they hold no value to you let them go so you can sleep peaceful at night , yet you said impossible. If the dot is not so important to you what's the essence of holding them in a country without direction... I challenge these charlatans spewing thrash here, to upload one of two things they have benefited from Nigeria and fulani oligarchy since they were born... some of them from West don't have roof over their heads , some sleep in the gutter while some are 15 in one room, even as harsh economy rain suffering on time, they will go hunger just to buy data they will use to come online to spie, mock and insult progressive igbos who are far better than them.. how many Nnamdi Kanu do you think are in igbo For you to silence biafra get ready to kill over 50 million igbos worldwide

In biafra I stand in I biafra I believe .. you can now go and hang urself
Re: Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest by olmoRoc: 1:14am On Jun 30, 2021
Plead:
One thing is certain, FG will never lose its grip on Nnamdi Kanu again. He won't see bail this time.

He's finished!

You've right. However, it's up to his supporters to make the next move.
Re: Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest by pacespot(m): 1:16am On Jun 30, 2021
Plead:
One thing is certain, FG will never lose its grip on Nnamdi Kanu again. He won't see bail this time.

He's finished!

But if another president comes in that is sympathetic to the agitation of the secessionists though not to divide the county but to restructure it, Kanu might get a reprieve. Don't forget that many people even politicians are not happy with Buhari's one-sided government, especially with his treatment of this Fulani's menace.

1 Like

Re: Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest by musicwriter(m): 1:29am On Jun 30, 2021
SonofGod231:

That was too easy. The man must be a dimwit.

Yes, it looks very easy because it's a tested and tried bait template that took time to be fashioned out over centuries. Britain works by hypnotizing a target/ subject. Example; they'll morph into your affair and make you believe that your interest is also their interest, and once you buy the idea, you'll carry them along in your pursuit, then they'll finish you off NATURALLY along the way. They've learned this through many centuries of controlling people and governments all over the world. Indeed, that's the only skill they have as a state and that's what keeps them going.

By announcing asylum for Biafrans, they gave Kanu a fake sense of security to move around freely. That was the only way he could be caught.

2 Likes

Re: Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest by Asour: 1:31am On Jun 30, 2021
richmond500:
Make them just sama am 60yrs in prison, that will not cause much tension cos he isn't killed, he will then die a natural death in prison.
even if he didn't die, by the time he comes out, 90% of his supporters are dead

Dead?

I'm not even Igbo neither am I a supporter of his ideals. But you seem not to know how effective 'movements' can be.

The man N.K. was born in 1967 (as per Wikipedia).
The year the Nigerian Civil war began. By 1970, when he was just 3 years, the war was over. He was at least 30+ years younger than the original Biafra agitators & leaders.
How then did he become a staunch promoter of this cause many years later? Indoctrination! Observation & interest. Those are the fuels movements need to propagate itself for decades, maybe centuries. If the source of an ideal/movement is not dealt with appropriately (and this doesn't mean wholesale violence) it'll propagate through socialization of like minds.
I.e. There would be many more N.Ks.

God help us.
Re: Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest by Bifwoli: 1:39am On Jun 30, 2021
Plead:

He's finished!
Do you mean he'll die in police custody ?
Re: Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest by zedegit: 2:23am On Jun 30, 2021
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/nine-things-to-know-about-nnamdi-kanus-rearrest/

This is fvcked up journalism.

Everybody already know those facts. The one thing you failed to address which would have added life to the write-up is how he was captured.

Every other thing is a known fact and I wonder why it entered front page.
Re: Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest by Neptunium(m): 2:32am On Jun 30, 2021
kponkedenge:
For the next one month.... Na only Kanu news we go dey hear for here.... Till BB Naija start.
grin

1 Like

Re: Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest by foreshore(m): 3:36am On Jun 30, 2021
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/nine-things-to-know-about-nnamdi-kanus-rearrest/

Na only mouth Ibo's have. Their charms failed them, now their so called leader don fail them too!
Re: Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 3:39am On Jun 30, 2021
Niger Delta can save him again, don't forget
Re: Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest by Kingzjayzee: 3:53am On Jun 30, 2021
Double wahala.
Re: Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest by Johel(m): 4:11am On Jun 30, 2021
Plead:

He's finished!

They keep killing Boko Haram commanders but has Boko Haram stopped?,...Ojukwu died,did Biafra movement stop?,...federal government can only kill Kanu but can't kill Biafra,Buhari or APC won't rule forever remember...Biafra agitation will surface again if not bigger than ever in the nearest future...
Re: Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:19am On Jun 30, 2021
DISAPPOINTMENT GO DE FOR SURE
Re: Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest by BonPatrick(m): 4:20am On Jun 30, 2021
My brother you are right you said my mind.
Plead:

He's finished!
Re: Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest by IAMPEDRO: 4:28am On Jun 30, 2021
Re: Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest by EjaikreTheViper(f): 5:10am On Jun 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Not everyone has fixated mindset like some of you Ipob members

HELINUES, SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:17am On Jun 30, 2021
Following
Re: Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest by mutvy: 5:20am On Jun 30, 2021
What Nigerian Army should start doing now is too liquidate all able body men in South East, one by one. They're still vowing to continue with the violence. Don't arrest them, kill them.
Re: Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest by udede(m): 5:27am On Jun 30, 2021
Plead:

He's finished!
bros remember that i said it here. This is the begining of part 2.
Re: Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest by Fakbrown: 5:31am On Jun 30, 2021
5:29am
He shouldn't be scared, na so Nelson Mandela sef suffer, fear fear freedom fighter, he would incite violence and stay in the UK, I have not seen this kind of freedom fighter, with this man I dont believe igbo people would ever get freedom
Re: Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest by Agugbadin: 5:32am On Jun 30, 2021
Plead:

He's finished!
Why was it difficult for this same government to get Shekau, Boko haram and ISWAP, if the government can put this effort in the North, the terrorism would have been crushed by now. We want to see more action in the North so that our fellow Nigerians living in IDP camps can return to their ancestoral homes.
Re: Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest by rummmy: 5:39am On Jun 30, 2021
tutudesz:
Kanu was very foolishness to be doing lives videos, were your location can be track
was he hiding before?
He always say where he is...
Nigerian government will do nothing to him just watch......even Apc will want to leverage on this.......how many igbos can they force to be Nigerian?
For now it's even Bellow 20%.
Re: Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest by Decency2020(f): 5:42am On Jun 30, 2021
As usual the zone b gang will be celebrating the arrest of this freedom fighter as if their problems have been solved.

Arrant nonsense.

Long live ODUDUWA long live Biafra

1 Like

Re: Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest by richmond500: 5:42am On Jun 30, 2021
Austineva2:
see how it's very easy in mouth smh! I can't say more to u for now. Thank God u know that if anything happened to KANU that Nigeria will burn to flames
chest beating as usual.
Just like he said "when I come to Nigeria, I will be hell" but he's here with designer clothes
Re: Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest by richmond500: 5:43am On Jun 30, 2021
raymond0123:

Put him yourself if you don't know you better know now nnamdi kanu was brought back to Nigeria for negotiation to seized fire
with cuffs? Is that how they negotiate in Biafra?
Re: Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest by FakeUnity: 5:43am On Jun 30, 2021
aspabay:

Thank you. You saw the light.
A Igbo man will always betray his blood because of money

Whether the person is Ibo or abokey. They will make him pay a huge refund, sooner than later.
Re: Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest by JohnOkolo: 5:44am On Jun 30, 2021
ChilamNk:
IPOB is a movement...

Biafra is an Ideology..

They movement may at some point seems halted but the ideology never dies.

Know this..know peace!

*Modified*
You'll quoting me on the negetive..
Big bro's wife gave birth to a bouncing IPOB baby boy today in Granada California grin
So I don't av ur time grin

Same as Catalonia is a Movement and Ideology and Spain will never let it see the light of day.

Biafran ideology will never see the light of day. Your Demi God have been captured, who else will raise his or her ugly heads. Please let another Igbo bastard come out and talk Biafra
Re: Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest by FakeUnity: 5:46am On Jun 30, 2021
musicwriter:

[s]Nobody sold him out, rather British secret service is responsible. They provide intelligence to the Nigerian government and I knew they were always going to hand him over to Nigeria at the appropriate time. This could be the real reason Britain announced asylum for Biafrans. The asylum was all a trap to have Nnamdi Kanu feel a sense of security and free to move around and be caught. Sadly, Kanu doesn't know how Britain works.[/s]

Katangwa theory.

He was not arrested in the UK. That's confirmed already..
Re: Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest by FakeUnity: 5:48am On Jun 30, 2021
Dpharisee:

[s]INTERPOL was involved, that makes him a vip
What concessions did we offer them for this extradition? Britain is not a charity organisation.

Are we giving them oil blocks to their companies or something else or they did it as a favour with no strings attached?
I hope it's for free wink[/s]

Another katangwa theory.

He was not arrested in the UK, that's confirmed already..
Re: Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest by Safemoon: 5:55am On Jun 30, 2021
They should be worried about Kanu reappearance .
anyone that believe such an incompetent government can pull Kanu extradition to Nigeria is delusional .

The real story will emerge soon.
Re: Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest by excel81(m): 6:07am On Jun 30, 2021
The Nigerian government said, Kanu was
extradited andrearrestedd in the UK through bilateral agreement between the UK and Nigeria government but the UK government placed a disclaimer that they had no hand on it and it was not arrested on UK land.
Pls who is Lying here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks / Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) / Senator Abiola Ajimobi's Air-Conditioned Grave (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.