Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

How Can Nnamdi Kanu Be Extradited To Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can Nnamdi Kanu Be Extradited To Nigeria? (878 Views)

Court Adjourns Igboho Hearing Till Monday. 'Why He Can't Be Extradited Nigeria' / Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer / Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Nnamdi Kanu Be Extradited To Nigeria? by Nlanalyst: 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
I mean, this guy isn't even a Nigerian citizen if I'm correct. Why then Is he brought to Nigeria?
What for?
Can anyone please explain this to me?

PS
I am not any of his supporters nor do I oppose him neither.
Just want to learn.
Thanks.
Re: How Can Nnamdi Kanu Be Extradited To Nigeria? by gidgiddy: 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nlanalyst:
I mean, this guy isn't even a Nigerian citizen if I'm correct. Why the. Is he brought to Nigeria?

PS
Just want to learn.
Thanks.

Who said he was extradited? Theres a process of extradition. I think he may have been kidnapped
Re: How Can Nnamdi Kanu Be Extradited To Nigeria? by Monogamy: 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kanu was extradited.. No two thinking about that.

He has dual citizenship... FG must have presented glaring evidence regarding UGM activities to UK government to nail him

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can Nnamdi Kanu Be Extradited To Nigeria? by Monogamy: 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
gidgiddy:

Who said he was extradited? Theres a process of extradition. I think he may have been kidnapped

How long has Kanu gone silent?

The extradition process could have started earlier than thought

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can Nnamdi Kanu Be Extradited To Nigeria? by Gentlerespect76: 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
My own thinking too!!

This rogue government has no conscience. The earlier we understand this, the better for us. But my question is "how far can they travel this hazardous road?" It leads to nowhere.

Truth is that Nigerians are tired.

gidgiddy:

1 Like

Re: How Can Nnamdi Kanu Be Extradited To Nigeria? by FakeUnity: 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
Monogamy:

He has dual citizenship... FG must have presented glaring evidence regarding UGM activities to UK government to nail him

He wasn't arrested in UK, use your head, study the background of the pictures and skin colour of the hooded police men who kidnapped him.

grin
Re: How Can Nnamdi Kanu Be Extradited To Nigeria? by Monogamy: 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
FakeUnity:

He wasn't arrested in UK, use your head, study the background of the pictures and skin colour of the hooded police men who kidnapped him.

grin

Why do you people always come up with different theory whenever things are not favouring you?

Why?

It could be that the person arrested is not the real Kanu, may be the cloned one... undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can Nnamdi Kanu Be Extradited To Nigeria? by FakeUnity: 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
Monogamy:

Why do you people always come up with different theory whenever things are not favouring you?

Why?

It could be that the person arrested is not the real Kanu, may be the cloned one... undecided

And why are you trying to push the fake narrative that will favour you. You hate Abaribe because he is standing against your almajiri stupidity, so you want to turn Igbo youths against him. Do you think we are daft? Eh?

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Nnamdi Kanu Be Extradited To Nigeria? by Monogamy: 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
FakeUnity:

And why are you trying to push the fake narrative that will favour you. You hate Abaribe because he is standing against your almajiri stupidity, so you want to turn Igbo youths against him. Do you think we are daft? Eh?

grin

It could be that the person arrested is not the real Kanu, may be the cloned one

undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Can Nnamdi Kanu Be Extradited To Nigeria? by Bigflamie(m): 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
FakeUnity:

grin

That picture of MNK in a Fendi wears is fake.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can Nnamdi Kanu Be Extradited To Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
Monogamy:

Don't mind our sentimental brothers from the SE. Kidnap ko adultnap ni. You'll kidnap a British citizen and arraign him in Court in Nigeria and the British Foreign affairs minister would still be silent now rather than threatening war against Nigeria?

Sentiments and emotions will always be the bane of some people. I personally warned this would happen because Nigeria is a sovereign nation Britain has to respect and assist if we show conclusive proof Kanu is directly responsible for the murder of Nigerian armed forces personnel.

Even the Brits could have facilitated the collection of evidence against Kanu with wire taps and surveillance. I just dont know why Igbo adults can be so emotional as to have the outlook of 6 year olds who still believe in Santa Claus.

1 Like

Re: How Can Nnamdi Kanu Be Extradited To Nigeria? by FakeUnity: 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
Monogamy:

It could be that the person arrested is not the real Kanu, may be the cloned one

undecided embarassed

Your brain has the right to think whatever it wants.

grin
Re: How Can Nnamdi Kanu Be Extradited To Nigeria? by Monogamy: 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
candidtalk:

Don't mind our sentimental brothers from the SE. Kidnap ko adultnap ni. You'll kidnap a British citizen and arraign him in Court in Nigeria and the British Foreign affairs minister would still be silent now rather than threatening war against Nigeria?

Sentiments and emotions will always be the bane of some people.

Adultnap indeed.. grin cheesy

There are some things we just have to be logical about..

Kanu has been silent for weeks, he could have been picked since then while the extraditing process was ongoing.

Imagine he arrived in Nigeria on Sunday without people knowing until he was presented at court today.

When I first read the news, I thought I was somehow high.. Kanu in Nigeria? In a zoo court.

Chai, Pap drinking for goat no be good thing oo

1 Like

Re: How Can Nnamdi Kanu Be Extradited To Nigeria? by mightyhaze: 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
All in all,these things ain't adding up.
Re: How Can Nnamdi Kanu Be Extradited To Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
Monogamy:

Adultnap indeed.. grin cheesy

There are some things we just have to be logical about..

Kanu has been silent for weeks, he could have been picked since then while the extraditing process was ongoing.

Imagine he arrived in Nigeria on Sunday without people knowing until he was presented at court today.

When I first read the news, I thought I was somehow high.. Kanu in Nigeria? In a zoo court.

Chai, Pap drinking for goat no be good thing oo

Sadly, most Igbos are like kids living in a world of self-delusion and fantasy because they don't want to grow up and accept reality like the rest of us.

The UK Government of Boris Johnson, even from the opposition, would come under unacceptable scrutiny and condemnation if the Country continues to shelter a man who is undoubtedly linked with terrorist acts in Nigeria.

You cannot kill British policemen and army in Britain and get away with that even if based abroad and outside the UK.

Russia was implicated in sanctioning the assassination of Russians in the UK and that even caused massive diplomatic spat between the two Countries with diplomats being expelled as if they had leprosy or Delta Covid-19 lol.

Was Henry Okah not arrested and jailed in South Africa after the bombing in Nigeria he was implicated in ?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-21937985

The thing is that Igbos hate Nigeria so much they ignorantly think others will join them to disregard our status as a sovereign nation that still has rights under international relations laws.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Nnamdi Kanu Be Extradited To Nigeria? by Nlanalyst: 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
candidtalk:

Sadly, most Igbos are like kid living in a world of self-delusion and fantasy because they don't want to grow up and accept reality like the rest of us.

The UK Government of Boris Johnson, even from the opposition, would come under unacceptable scrutiny and condemnation if the Country continues to shelter a man who is undoubtedly linked with terrorist acts in Nigeria.

You cannot kill British policemen and army in Britain and get away with that even if based abroad and outside the UK.

Russia was implicated in sanctioning the assassination of Russians in the UK and that even caused massive diplomatic spat between the two Countries with diplomats being expelled as if they had leprosy or Delta Covid-19 lol.

Was Henry Okah not arrested and jailed in South Africa after the bombing in Nigeria he was implicated in ?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-21937985

The thing is that Igbos hate Nigeria so much they ignorantly think others will join them to disregard our status as a sovereign nation that still has rights under international relations laws.

Wow
Re: How Can Nnamdi Kanu Be Extradited To Nigeria? by Banmeallday: 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
Monogamy:

The evidence is selling Nigeria to UK, giving more free access to exploit....more bribes, more putting money in British accounts, and mortgaging the future of Black people.

Who would not take that deal from smelly Niggs?
Re: How Can Nnamdi Kanu Be Extradited To Nigeria? by Coldie(m): 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
Whether the process is right or left, one thing is assured. Nnamdi kanu is not going to come back from this
Re: How Can Nnamdi Kanu Be Extradited To Nigeria? by Plut01: 7:56am On Jun 30, 2021
Nlanalyst:
I mean, this guy isn't even a Nigerian citizen if I'm correct. Why then Is he brought to Nigeria?
What for?

PS
Just want to learn.
Thanks.

Forget all these......That niggar is on a mission. One that will be suicidal for Nigeria or for his movement. Anyway it goes, the Brits win.

Despite being kidnapped and arrested in our neighbor state, it could not be possible without the support of the UK government. There would have been a very serious statement from them if they did not have a hand in his arrest.

Re: How Can Nnamdi Kanu Be Extradited To Nigeria? by FarahAideed: 8:03am On Jun 30, 2021
Nlanalyst:
What for?

PS
Just want to learn.
Thanks.

Seem more like an illegal abduction
Re: How Can Nnamdi Kanu Be Extradited To Nigeria? by Nlanalyst: 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
Plut01:

Forget all these......That niggar is on a mission. One that will be suicidal for Nigeria or for his movement. Anyway it goes, the Brits win.

Despite being kidnapped and arrested in our neighbor state, it could not be possible without the support of the UK government. There would have been a very serious statement from them if they did not have a hand in his arrest.

Lmao! I can't handle anything in this world but IPOB's empty threats. Puleaseeee!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Blocked In Cell With Cow – El-rufai’s Son, Bashir / Buhari Alters Nigeria Profoundly: Obasanjo / Why Reno Omokri Shifted From Attacking Buhari & Tinubu To Kanu & Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.