Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Doing Things The New Way - Emoji Devotions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Doing Things The New Way - Emoji Devotions (151 Views)

I See Myself Doing Things I Don't Want To Do / The Easy Way Or The Hard Way - Emoji Devotions / 5 Important Things The Devil Don't Want Christians To Know- Please Read Carefull (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doing Things The New Way - Emoji Devotions by sweetmusictv: 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
An Emoji Devotions for The, 29th of June 2021

Topic: Doing things the new way

Highlight:

This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun! 2 Cor 5:17

How can we protect ourselves from destructive ways?

Stop all your dirty talk. Say the right thing at the right time and help others by what you say. Don't make God's Spirit sad. The Spirit makes you sure that someday you will be free from your sins. Stop being bitter and angry and mad at others. Don't yell at one another or curse each other or ever be rude. Instead, be kind and merciful, and forgive others, just as God forgave you because of Christ.

Always be full of joy. Never stop praying. Whatever happens, always be thankful. This is how God wants you to live in Christ Jesus. Don’t stop the work of the Holy Spirit. Don’t treat prophecy like something that is not important. But test everything. Keep what is good, and stay away from everything that is evil.

Cooperate with the Holy Spirit of God to show you how to live a new life because after you have met with Jesus, you are not more the old person you used to be.

"Without saying a word, the man watched her closely to learn whether or not the Lord had made his journey successful." Genesis 24:31

Avoid getting used to the old ways as though everything depends on your efforts. Trust, watch and learn from God alone. God will make the finish product possible through His word and directions of His Spirit. "His ways are different from our ways", and He sees the end from the beginning'. Which means you should accept the grace of God through His will in Christ Jesus.

Grow your spirit everyday by taking quality time to study the Holy Bible which the Spoken words of God and join the community of believers around you. Begin to do things the new way. Psalms 1:1-2

Prayer: Teach me father how to do your will and to place my expectations on you alone in Jesus name. Amen

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Two Injured In Church Bomb Blast In Eastern DR Congo - Christiangospel / What Does The Bible Say About Pandemics? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/07/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.