Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) (60164 Views)

Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) / Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) / Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by lookingfly: 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
Gracedavid125:
Bella Shmurda signs out of school with his friends

Bella Shmurda is a fast-rising music artist and songwriter who is currently signed to the YBNL records with other artists like Zinoleezky and Fireboy DML.
Bella Shmurda is no doubt, one of the new acts to watch out for, as his unique singing pattern has earned him a lot of fans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDjAorgJPf8
na ayaah(tiger nut) be unique singing pattern! undecided
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by Teejay13(m): 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
Congratulations bella
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by uchaymart(m): 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
So why then did he say "I didn't came to Win" on the red carpet interview at the HEADIES

3 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by techWriter2: 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
Just congratulate him why bringing Fatima into this hari
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by wonlasewonimi: 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
folake4u:

Will you shut your trap? Who asked you tatafo

Lol go and listen to his song - 'upgrade' in order to understand that story.
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Congrats Bella Shmurda

But It is a pity that his sister, Fatima, dropped out of LASU to be a stripper cos she wan upgrade cry cry

That's a shame.
Despite their mother's religious discipline & efforts on them. She's the headteacher of LASU primary or secondary school, i think.

8 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by KingBosco(m): 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
Congratulations Fine Boy Bella
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by eyinola: 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
Gracedavid125:
Bella Shmurda signs out of school with his friends

Bella Shmurda is a fast-rising music artist and songwriter who is currently signed to the YBNL records with other artists like Zinoleezky and Fireboy DML.
Bella Shmurda is no doubt, one of the new acts to watch out for, as his unique singing pattern has earned him a lot of fans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDjAorgJPf8
blogger blogger, signed to ybnl with zinoleesky u say grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by Nigercity: 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
Oga bella and zino are not signed to any ybnl

7 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by akeeng: 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Because Fatima ndo yeye yeye yeye
did Fatima do you ni?
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by inumidun2010(m): 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:

The last time I heard this statement was when I still roll with my Rugged Guys... But if a Fellow Girl can confirm that another Girl is a FUCKAHOLIC, Chai, Na she be the real BETTY BUTTER, QUEEN OF LAMBA

4 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
OP ya sabi drop Hit Lie

Bella x zino YBNL Signee ok

Kill yourself

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by Anymoment: 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
The Fatima he was talking about is not his sister but a normal street girl
Seequadry:
Fatima see your life....your junior brother don graduate

7 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by neyyoh: 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Congrats Bella Shmurda

But It is a pity that his sister, Fatima, dropped out of LASU to be a stripper cos she wan upgrade cry cry

For real?

Is she on ig?

Give us tory, why would she do that.

Nigeria is fcked.. all these young gen come resemble ghetto black Americans.

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
Congrats to him!

Amotolongbo:
Congrats Bella Shmurda

Shame to her!
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by Anymoment: 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
But the story is about a street girl and not his sister
wonlasewonimi:

Lol go and listen to his song - 'upgrade' in order to understand that story.
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by Pavillon: 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Omo yen ndo
Omo yen ndo

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by Ayobami7(m): 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
Congrats
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by SonofGod231: 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
Wise man. He anchor him treasures,salt ruggedly. I doff my hat.
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by Stevyne: 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

That's a shame.
Despite their mother's religious discipline & efforts on them. She's the headteacher of LASU primary or secondary school, i think.
E shock you abi.
The mama na disciplinarian.
She be lecturer
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by badboyTee(m): 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
UGLY bella me i ugly die grin
congrats even though am 99% sure he didn't write a single exam

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by Mccold: 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
Bella Shmurda was not signed to ybnl nor zinoleesky wey dey marlians record

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by Skmoda(m): 11:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
Congrats bella
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by Kingcalls: 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
folake4u:

Will you shut your trap? Who asked you tatafo

U must b a stripper and ash.wo urself...always defending ur colleagues

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by daddio(m): 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Congrats Bella Shmurda

You can't congratulate the guy in peace, o ga o, should you tell us about his sister?

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by ofiko123(m): 12:06am On Jun 30, 2021
Congratulations to him..
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by wonlasewonimi: 12:23am On Jun 30, 2021
Anymoment:
But the story is about a street girl and not his sister

the matter for no pain me, fatima na my sister

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzPQkQ-2Wko&ab_channel=BellaShmurda-Topic
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by ademi87(m): 12:33am On Jun 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
grin grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simi's Mother To Get Married In 2018 (Photo) / Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Sister, Tolani's 34th Birthday In Their London Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.