Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

My Best And Worst Nairalanders In Politics Section - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Best And Worst Nairalanders In Politics Section (1180 Views)

A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian / Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 / Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best And Worst Nairalanders In Politics Section by BP(m): 7:11pm On May 08, 2011
I visit the politics section every day to read people's views and to also have a good laugh. In the process, I have found myself admiring some guys here and also put off by others. Here's MY LIST of the politics section's heroes and villains.

HEROES
(1) BEAF: I just love this guy's tenacity and strength of purpose. You cannot be neutral about Beaf. You either love him or hate him. When he has good points, he knows how to drive them in very well. And when he knows he cannot win an argument, he knows how to twist his way through by distracting from the argument. If you give him crap, get ready for crap times 100. Beaf, you make my day and though I do not always agree with you, I always look forward to reading stuff you write

(2)JAKUMO: This dude is smart and intelligent. Just that he uses too many swear words. But I love how he can make very serious points laced with humour

(3) GBAWE: This is an analyst's analyst. He knows how to bring a new angle to any discussion . He can be passionate about what he's talking about without being offensive. I only wonder why he doesn't like my number one man, BEAF the DON

(4)ODUNNU: She would make a good wife for Beaf as they seem to agree on almost everything. She can be serious in a funny way and rarely uses swear or bad words.

VILLAINS
(1) YSTRANGER OR ZSTRANGER: Men, whoever this guy is, I wonder how he's able to type the kind of stuff he types and still sleeps well at night. This guy types really hateful stuff as if he has no soul.

(2)KOBOJUNKIE: If there's anybody that can argue just for the sake of it, then it's kobojunkie.  She knows how to say a lot of unintelligent things using intelligent words.

(3) EZEUCHE: This guy has a victim's mentality. I hate the ethnic bashing that goes on here on Nairaland. But even the Jews who were killed by hitler in their millions do not have the victim's mentality that this guy exudes.

(4)TEXAZPETTE: Texaz is a very very smart dude but he is too opinionated and sometimes takes things too personal,  He tends to see everything from one angle and I've NEVER  seen him change his mind on anything on NL. Even Beaf who is opinionated has been known to change his mind a few times in the face of superior logic.

NL rocks because of you guys. Keep it up(except Zstranger and KoboJunkie: Please change your ways).
Re: My Best And Worst Nairalanders In Politics Section by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 08, 2011
KOBOJUNKIE oloshi!,talks a lot bullshit
Re: My Best And Worst Nairalanders In Politics Section by nwaafo1: 7:27pm On May 08, 2011
Ileke-Idi should make it in the list of villians, such an behind
Re: My Best And Worst Nairalanders In Politics Section by Blackteeth(m): 7:27pm On May 08, 2011
The first time I noticed Kobojunkie is really junk was during an argument concerning aborting the NYSC scheme due to government's failure to provide security.
Re: My Best And Worst Nairalanders In Politics Section by bkbabe97y(m): 7:35pm On May 08, 2011
Lmao! Somewhere, in his cramped up one room basement apartment in D.C, Ezeuche is sitting in a corner, crying, sucking his thumb with snot flowing out his big Ibo nose muttering repeatedly: "Why me,Chineke, why me?!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cuV-WKQXK8
Re: My Best And Worst Nairalanders In Politics Section by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 08, 2011
She spoke as if she was on ground in libya .And tells  us  democracy  equals prosperity.She should continue to slave for the white man.
Re: My Best And Worst Nairalanders In Politics Section by BP(m): 7:40pm On May 08, 2011
[/quote][quote author=nwa afo link=topic=662707.msg8281062#msg8281062 date=1304879251]
Ileke-Idi should make it in the list of villians, such an behind

How did I miss out the horrible antics and ignominous ways of Ileke-Idi?
Re: My Best And Worst Nairalanders In Politics Section by nwaafo1: 8:52pm On May 08, 2011
^^and Eko Ile too
Re: My Best And Worst Nairalanders In Politics Section by kasiem(m): 11:04pm On May 08, 2011
Seanet is suppose to be in the fools list
Re: My Best And Worst Nairalanders In Politics Section by wedee1(m): 12:32am On May 09, 2011
@BP

I rarely comment on nairaland but i'm an ardent reader.

u have missed some peeps on both lists.

in the badass villians list, include; seanet02, bk.babe97y, eko-ile, ileki-idi, onlytruth etc

u should also have a "politics section's intelligent and matured list" for intelligent posters who don't get emotional and sentimental in their arguments. people like Eziachi, ezeagu, dem people, andre uweh(?), asha80, dayokanu(could be young?) etc read these guys' posts and u will know what i'm talking about unless u have not been on nairaland that often to know them., ileki idi is quite a good thinker and matured but can get emotional thereby betrayng her age.

if u want a popular nairaland political chameleon who can change where he stands on issues then, u have Alj harem.

if u want smart but unmatured, emotional and sentimental guys then u have peeps like namfav, ezeuche, jason123(sometimes but generally a better guy), chyz, chinenyeN, ektbear(sometimes), udezue etc

just my list. will come back soon. . . . .
Re: My Best And Worst Nairalanders In Politics Section by jmaine: 12:44am On May 09, 2011
Interesting . . . cool
Re: My Best And Worst Nairalanders In Politics Section by komando77(m): 4:29am On May 09, 2011
Becomerich a.k.a Musiwa, a.k.a matemate. Funny dude.
Re: My Best And Worst Nairalanders In Politics Section by efisher(m): 6:42am On May 09, 2011
Becomrich has his own special category.
Re: My Best And Worst Nairalanders In Politics Section by texazzpete(m): 6:57am On May 09, 2011
BP:

I
(4)TEXAZPETTE: Texaz is a very very smart dude but he is too opinionated and sometimes takes things too personal,  He tends to see everything from one angle and I've NEVER  seen him change his mind on anything on NL. Even Beaf who is opinionated has been known to change his mind a few times in the face of superior logic.

Then you haven't been following my posts on Nairaland.
I always concede to Logic that i see as superior to mine. Changing my opinion and stance on things is not a problem for me. For example

I castigated Bakare for Joining politics. Now I defend him
I used to be pro-GEJ up until late last year then his poor displays turned me off
I once used to post in support of Dora Akunyili. Now I despise this greedy, scheming, two-faced woman.
In January I was fervently in support of Jega. After his inconsistent and wasteful display, i'm merely lukewarm on this fellow (Still an improvement over Iwu that I hated!)

There are lots more cases too.

The fact that you're lionizing people like Beaf and Odunnu tells me this is mainly about the recent Presidential elections. If so, my stance still remains that with the exception of a few isolated cases, the PDP is a scourge on Nigeria grin

I have a rewarding family and work life outside Nairaland so I NEVER take anything personal.
Re: My Best And Worst Nairalanders In Politics Section by Bawss1(m): 7:39am On May 09, 2011
BP probably hadn't joined NL when his hero Beaf was very pro MEND and pro militancy. I wonder what he'd have thought of him them.
Re: My Best And Worst Nairalanders In Politics Section by Demdem(m): 8:22am On May 09, 2011
texazzpete:

Then you haven't been following my posts on Nairaland.
I always concede to Logic that i see as superior to mine. Changing my opinion and stance on things is not a problem for me. For example

I castigated Bakare for Joining politics. Now I defend him
I used to be pro-GEJ up until late last year then his poor displays turned me off
I once used to post in support of Dora Akunyili. Now I despise this greedy, scheming, two-faced woman.
In January I was fervently in support of Jega. After his inconsistent and wasteful display, i'm merely lukewarm on this fellow (Still an improvement over Iwu that I hated!)

There are lots more cases too.

The fact that you're lionizing people like Beaf and Odunnu tells me this is mainly about the recent Presidential elections. If so, my stance still remains that with the exception of a few isolated cases, the PDP is a scourge on Nigeria grin

I have a rewarding family and work life outside Nairaland so I NEVER take anything personal.

Mosty likely. I see his supposedly list as pro GEJ (except Gbawe) and against GEJ (except ezeuche)

(1) (Reply)

Taped Pre-interview With Babakura Alhaji Fugu Just Before His Assasination / Any Evidence That Tinubu Owns LCC? / Naija Mother Sues City For $900 Trillion–yes, Trillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.