Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

Superlife - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Superlife (220 Views)

Superlife STC30: Where to Buy STC30 in Nigeria (How Much Does STC30 Cost) / SuperLife STC30 - Miracle Cure for your Health Issues. / Superlife Flagship Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Superlife by Drken5(m): 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
I wonder how some people are ignorant to falls victim to fake and Ponzi schemes....when you offer them the best.... you will hear I don't like bring two people and two bring two people.....but when fake ones comes with mouth watering,u falls into and start shedding tear after you loose your money.....here is another current Ponzi schemes in town now called E-oracle ESPN.... people are joining,Alots of fake cryptocurrency is now in market,they are copy cat coin like gold shiba inu, safemoon2 etc ,this coin are pump and drop coins.....but when you are inform to join network marketing business like baba of them all , SUPERLIFE....u give excuses....the company itself doesn't advice anyone to sell it products....the company just want you to register and use the products, create awareness to your friends and family for them to use it....by so doing,Ur gaining health and wealth .... selling in network marketing means pushing the name of the products ,not the traditional buy and sell..... it is called the power of LEVERAGE....use the power of leverage to gain health and financial wealth....if you have not join,Ur doing yourself a disservice

Call/WhatsApp 08148814605,07030179658

Re: Superlife by Drken5(m): 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
Correct yesterday errors in network marketing with Superlife .....chats me to show you how to do that

(1) (Reply)

My People Come In ASAP / 10 Simple Ways To Find Happiness / Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.