Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Guide On How To Start An Educational Blog? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Guide On How To Start An Educational Blog? (149 Views)

To People That Want To Start An Online Business But Are Afraid To Get Started / How Do I Start An Ngo ? / Experienced Driver Is Urgently Needed In An Educational/immigrating Consulting C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guide On How To Start An Educational Blog? by Lovedr1(m): 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
Good evening Nairalanders!
I have been hearing about blogging and how lucrative it can be especially to those with writing skills and talent for writing.
I am a student and as a lover of the internet as well a lover of writing and research, I then developed interest for blogging.
I have made a roadmap for my blog but I lack the knowledge on how to build, launch and bring the blog to life( in fact everything about creating and running a successful blog).
I know there are good and professional bloggers here and thus, I am begging to be guided and taught on how and where to start.
I'm not financially handsome, so I would appreciate a pocket friendly guide. Lastly my niche of interest is on EDUCATIONAL BLOG.
THANKS
Re: Guide On How To Start An Educational Blog? by YourBestSelf: 12:28am On Jun 30, 2021
Your request for help looks too generic.

Be specific about what you want.

Let me help you...

Do you want help with setting up an educational blog (blog design, hosting, SEO strategy) ?

▪︎ Someone handles the blog design and hosting for you, while you focus on cranking out content?

Do you need a mentor as you start your journey on education blogging mastery?

▪︎ Someone hand holds you via courses, books, or one-on-one tutorials m as you design, host and launch your blog to the world?

Make what you want clear. You might get help!
Re: Guide On How To Start An Educational Blog? by iceboy4752(m): 4:43am On Jun 30, 2021
Lovedr1:
Good evening Nairalanders!
I have been hearing about blogging and how lucrative it can be especially to those with writing skills and talent for writing.
I am a student and as a lover of the internet as well a lover of writing and research, I then developed interest for blogging.
I have made a roadmap for my blog but I lack the knowledge on how to build, launch and bring the blog to life( in fact everything about creating and running a successful blog).
I know there are good and professional bloggers here and thus, I am begging to be guided and taught on how and where to start.
I'm not financially handsome, so I would appreciate a pocket friendly guide. Lastly my niche of interest is on EDUCATIONAL BLOG.
THANKS

I'm also interested in same thing. I've started my journey by building followers through social media.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Creative Editing Online In 3 Days / Supported Paypal Account Creation In Nigeria / Female Career And Life Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.