Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Skill Acquisition Program (online Training On Solar System Installation) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Skill Acquisition Program (online Training On Solar System Installation) (134 Views)

Apply: Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme For Youths (50k Monthly Stipend) / 5kva Solar System + 3 Fan +1 Freezer+1tv+a/c / Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skill Acquisition Program (online Training On Solar System Installation) by bosstim(m): 12:22am On Jun 30, 2021
With the current rate of joblessness in our country, it is advisable to learn a skill/handwork of your choice and be self sufficient. As a result of lack of job security it is also advisable to get trained in at least one vocation. The importance of owning a business cannot be overemphasized, from job security to having multiple streams of income to been your own boss, I mean the advantages are endless.

Some years ago, I got the opportunity to be trained like this which boosted my morale into towing the career path of a Solar and Electrical Technician.

Here is another opportunity to boost/geer you towards the career path of a Solar Technician/Engineer.

Why is this carrer path one of the best to follow? The reasons are numerous but the very reason is because of the lack of power/electricity in our country.
The epileptic power supply we are plagued with has forced us to seek for other source of power. A lot of people have embraced (green energy) Solar as an alternative source of electricity and trust me the number is increasing treamendoursly by the day, so it is advised to position yourself and take advantage of the opportunity presented by this trend and become a Solar Technician. Start your journey with us as we introduce you to the Complete guide to Solar panel Installation.

(1) (Reply)

Truthfinder And Other Background Checkers Available / As A Small Business Owner, What Would You Love To Know Or Talk About? / My Candid Advice For The Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.