Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Redmi Note 10 Pro Increases Virtual Ram - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Note 10 Pro Increases Virtual Ram (1962 Views)

MTN Increases Night Plan Bundle Limit From 500MB To 2GB And Time From 11pm - 6am / NTEL Increases Monthly Plan Massively By 40% (from N12,500 To N17,500).. / Glo Increases Their Data Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Increases Virtual Ram by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:51am On Jun 30, 2021
chariisGRACE:

In what aspect?

The R10Pro floors the overclocked G95 in the basic requirements of a Chip set.

Performance - R10Pro
Battery Conserv. - R10Pro
APK optimization, Media, Connectivity - R10Pro.

Aside gaming (courtesy of the overclocked GPU), I don't see any justification comparing the G95 to the 732G
I dont know why but I kinda find it funny that you actually compared a phone to a chip set but I do get your point but in terms of grade the two of them are on the same level and save the snapdragon hype so far do good the helio g chipsets have proven to be formidable......signing out✈
Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Increases Virtual Ram by thepoweruser(m): 10:53am On Jun 30, 2021
Yo, Xiaomi! Love the innovation on the upcoming Mi MIX 4 with under-display camera. Too bad it may have a 1080p display, might piss off the spec junkies out there.
However, you need to listen to us, boo. Thanks for adding IP68 water and dust resistant rating to the Mi 11 Pro and Ultra, but please; give us USB Type-C 3.1. No Xiaomi phone has that, they are only using USB Type-C 2.0. Not cool for a phone that can easily exceed 1000MB/s in sequential read speeds of UFS 3.1. And give us 4K60 recording on the selfie camera, pretty please? cry
Thankya. At least I didn't ask for the headphone jack/microSD slot back even though I love those.
Here're the (rumored) pics of the Mi MIX 4? with MIUI13 and the under-display camera:

4 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Increases Virtual Ram by mikool007(m): 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
if you can't talk maturely then get dafoq outta herecheesy......signing out✈
talk this "signing out" out loud after each sentence, you sef go see say the thing na f00lishness

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Increases Virtual Ram by sunshineV(f): 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
mikool007:
talk this "signing out" out loud after each sentence, you sef go see say the thing na f00lishness
grin d guy mumu gan
Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Increases Virtual Ram by Norman4real(m): 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
thepoweruser:
Yo, Xiaomi! Love the innovation on the upcoming Mi MIX 4 with under-display camera. Too bad it may have a 1080p display, might piss off the spec junkies out there.
However, you need to listen to us, boo. Thanks for adding IP68 water and dust resistant rating to the Mi 11 Pro and Ultra, but please; give us USB Type-C 3.1. No Xiaomi phone has that, they are only using USB Type-C 2.0. Not cool for a phone that can easily exceed 1000MB/s in sequential read speeds of UFS 3.1. And give us 4K60 recording on the selfie camera, pretty please? cry
Thankya. At least I didn't ask for the headphone jack/microSD slot back even though I love those.
Here're the (rumored) pics of the Mi MIX 4? with MIUI13 and the under-display camera:
that looks really nice
Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Increases Virtual Ram by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 10, 2021
hansomb:
Redmi Note 10 Pro receives an update enabling 2GB of virtual RAM
RO, 29 JUNE 2021
Many of the smartphone OEMs have introduced their own take on virtual RAM expansion so that low-memory phones can keep up with the ever increasing demand by apps. This boosts the multi-tasking capabilities and keeps more apps cached for faster launch times. And the Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G is now gaining that feature with an update.

Redmi Note 10 Pro receives an update allowing an additiona 2GB of virtual RAM
The OTA update is being distributed to Chinese unitz, for now, and when activated, the system allocates 2GB of the internal storage and adds it to the RAM when needed. So depending on your memory configuration - either 6 or 8GB, you get 8GB or 10GB of RAM effectively.

The patch is small and it's about the virtual RAM feature only meaning it's quite possible that it will reach the global units sooner rather than later.
Source GSMArena
I can't receive mails, kindly drop your contact
Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Increases Virtual Ram by hansomb: 7:21am On Sep 10, 2021
Bodmum:
I can't receive mails, kindly drop your contact
let me have yours
Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Increases Virtual Ram by thickkpomo(m): 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
mikool007:
be like this red font na blood wey lick from your brain
grin grin Good God
Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Increases Virtual Ram by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
hansomb:
let me have yours
bejidekemi02@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Android Phone Btw 15k Up To 18k / My Tecno L5 Refuse To Boot / Is Anybody Using An Excelvan MT10 Tablet Here, I Need Your Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.