Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

'this Life E No Easy' - Popular Nigerian Socialite, Gyt Laments Am Pretty Sure - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'this Life E No Easy' - Popular Nigerian Socialite, Gyt Laments Am Pretty Sure (395 Views)

School Life No Easy, James Brown Laments Barely One Month Of Gaining Admission / Grammy: Burna Boy Shades Davido “E No Choke Again, E Hang” (Video) / Zlatan Places Curse On SARS Officer Who Stopped Him: E No Go Better For Your Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'this Life E No Easy' - Popular Nigerian Socialite, Gyt Laments Am Pretty Sure by Pokovirtuousblo(m): 5:02am On Jun 30, 2021
Am pretty sure the majority of people would readily accept as normal for poor folks to complain over life's challenges, as they seem to have taken the portion of life that is filled with hardship and misery - but may I ask, do you think the rich are immune to life's hurdles? Checks by Pokovirtuousblog reveals that Nigerian Socialite, Gyt has quite a different story to share.

Read the full story here: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/archives/1062

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Parents Stop Bad Mouthing And Talking About Your Children To Anyone -reno Omokri / Lol! I Tried Oha Soup And Akpu For The First Time In My Life, Yummy Or Thrash? / Bbnaija: Maria Is This Week's Head Of House. She Won The Challenge This Evening.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.