Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Popular Nairaland Escrow Facilitator Ties The Knot. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Popular Nairaland Escrow Facilitator Ties The Knot. (951 Views)

Popular Nairalander " Wese90 " Ties Knot / The History Of This Popular Nairaland Meme. / Sokoto Guy Tie The Knot With And Indian Lady -pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Nairaland Escrow Facilitator Ties The Knot. by Encitee3991(m): 5:53am On Jun 30, 2021
We all know him.
Humble, hard-working hustler.
Congrats Wese90 on your wedding.
Happy married life boss man.

Though you no invite us to see how item 7 set.

3 Likes

Re: Popular Nairaland Escrow Facilitator Ties The Knot. by haiti007(m): 5:59am On Jun 30, 2021
Happy married life fine man
Your home is blessed smiley
Re: Popular Nairaland Escrow Facilitator Ties The Knot. by MadamVanessa(f): 6:31am On Jun 30, 2021
Happy married life young man

I think full cover shoe would've been better than that half cut.

3 Likes

Re: Popular Nairaland Escrow Facilitator Ties The Knot. by daddytime(m): 6:32am On Jun 30, 2021
A great, humble, and honest man, indeed..

May your marriage and home be blessed beyond words.

I celebrate with you guys, wese90

3 Likes

Re: Popular Nairaland Escrow Facilitator Ties The Knot. by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 30, 2021
Hml,you look cool and I'm sure you won't be problematic. Don't cheat on her ooo and whenever the urge to cheat comes please remember Chidinma and Usifo's case and erase the thought.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nairaland Escrow Facilitator Ties The Knot. by Tobichuks08: 7:05am On Jun 30, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Most techy guys no sabi fashion. Including me
So no blame the gentle man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nairaland Escrow Facilitator Ties The Knot. by iamoyindamola(m): 7:08am On Jun 30, 2021
Congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairaland Escrow Facilitator Ties The Knot. by wese90(m): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
Encitee3991:
We all know him.
Humble, hard-working hustler.
Congrats Wese90 on your wedding.
Happy married life boss man.

Though you no invite us to see how item 7 set.

Thanks my indaboski
Re: Popular Nairaland Escrow Facilitator Ties The Knot. by wese90(m): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Congratulations bro

Thanks Boss
Rozcol:
Hml,you look cool and I'm sure you won't be problematic. Don't cheat on her ooo and whenever the urge to cheat comes please remember Chidinma and Usifo's case and erase the thought.

Yes sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Nairaland Escrow Facilitator Ties The Knot. by wese90(m): 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
MadamVanessa:

No vex Boss, I be localman

3 Likes

Re: Popular Nairaland Escrow Facilitator Ties The Knot. by Emmaxmusic(m): 9:39am On Jul 02, 2021
You no call me to sing at your wedding

(1) (Reply)

Need Suggestions / Mr Earth Nigeria 2013 South East Auditions / What You Need To Host An Abuja Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.