Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

We Will Give Nigeria Fulani Government Madness They Are Looking For - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Give Nigeria Fulani Government Madness They Are Looking For (1365 Views)

Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari / Killings In Nigeria: Fulani Group Asks Buhari To Listen To Obasanjo’s Advice / Concerns Raised In The UK’s House Of Lords About Nigeria’s “Fulani Militia” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Give Nigeria Fulani Government Madness They Are Looking For by Madmohamed1: 7:35am On Jun 30, 2021
Some idiots who think arresting MNK will stop us most be mad. Nigeria government will see the full madness known. If police and army think we are joking let them come out and mount road block let see. You think our leader is alone we have people who will fill the gaps . But one thing is certain they will never kill him if anything happens to MNK we will take it personal whit Fulani. We will give Nigeria the madness they are looking for. They even still want to bribe him again he will Refuse it i know MNK very well. We will send a strong massage to Nigeria soon MNK we will never give up on you. We stand with you, your pain is our pain we will never give up. We will very brutall for any Fulani fund in our bush let them stay away or ........ Secondly if Fulani thin by arresting MNK they will know run pipe line from Biafra to Ariwa to milk our gas may gods help them we are waiting for them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Give Nigeria Fulani Government Madness They Are Looking For by uptimumOne23(m): 7:37am On Jun 30, 2021
You lots and your chest beating

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Will Give Nigeria Fulani Government Madness They Are Looking For by richmond500: 7:38am On Jun 30, 2021
Chest beating as usual.
Na to just bribe am with one correct prostitute from Akwaibom and he will sell all ipob piglets

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Give Nigeria Fulani Government Madness They Are Looking For by Abdul05: 7:41am On Jun 30, 2021
Who told you "they can't kill him"

Don't forget , he is now incarcerated and political silenced.

This is Nigeria not Canada ooo

2 Likes

Re: We Will Give Nigeria Fulani Government Madness They Are Looking For by OnionBandit(f): 7:41am On Jun 30, 2021
uptimumOne23:
don't mind the f00ls beating chest online. Road blocks still dey south East like anything..I no believe wetin I see when I dey return yesterday evening, aswearugad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Give Nigeria Fulani Government Madness They Are Looking For by Madmohamed1: 7:41am On Jun 30, 2021
uptimumOne23:
the massage is clear no road block
Re: We Will Give Nigeria Fulani Government Madness They Are Looking For by richeeyo(m): 7:42am On Jun 30, 2021
Dot in a circle, use that energy to go free him

1 Like

Re: We Will Give Nigeria Fulani Government Madness They Are Looking For by r4bbit: 7:44am On Jun 30, 2021
Madmohamed1:
Those idiots who think arresting MNK will stop us is mad. Nigeria government will see the full madness known. If police and army think we are joking let them come out and mount road block let see. You think our leader is alone we have people who will fill the gaps . But one thing is certain they will never kill him if anything happens to MNK we will take it personal to Fulani. We will give Nigeria the madness they are looking for. They even still want to bribe him again he will Rufus it i know MNK very well. We will send a strong massage to Nigeria soon
I just want to say..it's refuse not Rufus
It's now not known....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Give Nigeria Fulani Government Madness They Are Looking For by r4bbit: 7:45am On Jun 30, 2021
I just want to say..it's refuse not Rufus
It's now not known....
Re: We Will Give Nigeria Fulani Government Madness They Are Looking For by mrvitalis(m): 7:45am On Jun 30, 2021
Madmohamed1:
Those idiots who think arresting MNK will stop us is mad. Nigeria government will see the full madness known. If police and army think we are joking let them come out and mount road block let see. You think our leader is alone we have people who will fill the gaps . But one thing is certain they will never kill him if anything happens to MNK we will take it personal to Fulani. We will give Nigeria the madness they are looking for. They even still want to bribe him again he will Rufus it i know MNK very well. We will send a strong massage to Nigeria soon
Less talk more action

Calm down bro ...them no born them well to kill kanu ...

First things first the protest should be peaceful ...shut down every government house n state plus federal offices in Igbo land , block all airport , federal road in peaceful protest ...it's within our rights

3 Likes

Re: We Will Give Nigeria Fulani Government Madness They Are Looking For by KillMNKnow(f): 7:46am On Jun 30, 2021
grin

IPOB Tik tock motherfckers

Re: We Will Give Nigeria Fulani Government Madness They Are Looking For by Mangekyo: 7:46am On Jun 30, 2021
All Igbos are keyboard warriors. FACT

2 Likes

Re: We Will Give Nigeria Fulani Government Madness They Are Looking For by IDeyNL: 7:48am On Jun 30, 2021
mrvitalis:

Less talk more action

First things first the protest should be peaceful ...shut down every government house n state plus federal offices in Igbo land , block all airport , federal road in peaceful protest ...it's within our rights

Nonsense talk.

1 Like

Re: We Will Give Nigeria Fulani Government Madness They Are Looking For by uptimumOne23(m): 7:50am On Jun 30, 2021
mrvitalis:

Less talk more action

Wait o.. I am not understanding again..so you people are not bringing hell to the zoo again,it's now peaceful protest ?

Omo Buhari don do Ipob miscreants strong thing o

3 Likes

Re: We Will Give Nigeria Fulani Government Madness They Are Looking For by uptimumOne23(m): 7:51am On Jun 30, 2021
OnionBandit:
don't mind the f00ls beating chest online. Road blocks still dey south East like anything..I no believe wetin I see when I dey return yesterday evening, aswearugad

The sorry look on their albino supleme leader after he was caught says it all about their chest beating

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Give Nigeria Fulani Government Madness They Are Looking For by axeman2(m): 7:52am On Jun 30, 2021
Watching seasonal film
Re: We Will Give Nigeria Fulani Government Madness They Are Looking For by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 30, 2021
OnionBandit:
Mention the place you see road blocks
We would like to know

1 Like

Re: We Will Give Nigeria Fulani Government Madness They Are Looking For by Queenttoast01: 7:57am On Jun 30, 2021
They won't kill him, they will just put him in life imprisonment.

He will continue communicating with you people from there. grin
Re: We Will Give Nigeria Fulani Government Madness They Are Looking For by mrvitalis(m): 7:58am On Jun 30, 2021
uptimumOne23:

Wait o.. I am not understanding again..so you people are not bringing hell to the zoo again,it's now peaceful protest ?

Omo Buhari don do Ipob miscreants strong thing o
I'm not an IPOB member I'm a biafran

Sympathy is a big weapon in war ...... enough talking
Re: We Will Give Nigeria Fulani Government Madness They Are Looking For by KingOKON: 7:59am On Jun 30, 2021
Madmohamed1:
Those idiots who think arresting MNK will stop us is mad. Nigeria government will see the full madness known. If police and army think we are joking let them come out and mount road block let see. You think our leader is alone we have people who will fill the gaps . But one thing is certain they will never kill him if anything happens to MNK we will take it personal to Fulani. We will give Nigeria the madness they are looking for. They even still want to bribe him again he will Refuse it i know MNK very well. We will send a strong massage to Nigeria soon

Blah blah blah blah blah.......

This is what happens when you allow yourselves to be lead by a man like KANU, fish brains never strategic in anything but blah blah blah blah bkah

1 Like

Re: We Will Give Nigeria Fulani Government Madness They Are Looking For by KingOKON: 8:01am On Jun 30, 2021
richmond500:
Chest beating as usual.
Na to just bribe am with one correct prostitute from Akwaibom and he will sell all ipob piglets

Na your MAMA be asha-wo
Re: We Will Give Nigeria Fulani Government Madness They Are Looking For by uptimumOne23(m): 8:01am On Jun 30, 2021
mrvitalis:

I'm not an IPOB member I'm a biafran

Sympathy is a big weapon in war ...... enough talking

Sympathy my foot

1 Like

Re: We Will Give Nigeria Fulani Government Madness They Are Looking For by mrvitalis(m): 8:01am On Jun 30, 2021
IDeyNL:

Nonsense talk.
Ok
Re: We Will Give Nigeria Fulani Government Madness They Are Looking For by mrvitalis(m): 8:02am On Jun 30, 2021
uptimumOne23:

Sympathy my foot
Your opinion is inconsequential so what's the point
Re: We Will Give Nigeria Fulani Government Madness They Are Looking For by exposition: 8:17am On Jun 30, 2021
Talk is cheap
Re: We Will Give Nigeria Fulani Government Madness They Are Looking For by Daniel058(m): 8:56am On Jun 30, 2021
WHAT NIGERIA GOVERNMENT SHOULD KNOW IS THAT IPOB MEMBERS CAN SHUT DOWN NIGERIA ECONOMY COMPLETELY IF THEY DIDN'T HANDLE KANU CASE WELL..

Some people who can't even do shii are making noise online ,come out,meet Ipob members and talk that thing you type online . cry
Re: We Will Give Nigeria Fulani Government Madness They Are Looking For by talk2hb1(m): 9:14am On Jun 30, 2021
Madmohamed1:
Those idiots who think arresting MNK will stop us is mad. Nigeria government will see the full madness known. If police and army think we are joking let them come out and mount road block let see. You think our leader is alone we have people who will fill the gaps . But one thing is certain they will never kill him if anything happens to MNK we will take it personal to Fulani. We will give Nigeria the madness they are looking for. They even still want to bribe him again he will Refuse it i know MNK very well. We will send a strong massage to Nigeria soon MNK we will never give up on you. We stand with you, your pain is our pain we will never give up. We will very brutall for any Fulani fund in our bush let them stay away or ........ Secondly if Fulani thin by arresting MNK they will know run pipe line from Biafra to Ariwa to milk our gas may gods help them we are waiting for them.
Your Grammar self na killer, nothing will happened to MNK just normal procedure.
United Kingdom will soon come and claim him, because he is a UK citizen.
Fear North!!!
Re: We Will Give Nigeria Fulani Government Madness They Are Looking For by Kingcalls: 9:44am On Jun 30, 2021
All u fools calling ipob chest beaters...oh so cos ur people control government and the army .... if an igbo man was president....ur boko and herdsmen wud hv been decimated a long time ago and u all locked up in a dungeon
Re: We Will Give Nigeria Fulani Government Madness They Are Looking For by aribisala0(m): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2021
Nothing wrong with the goals you set.

The approach is emotional and immature.

You cannot alienate everybody and succeed without friends.

Nnamdi Kanu is symbolic of that approach.
How does giving Fulani madness help you ?

How many friends has Kanu recruited to the Biafra cause OUTSIDE Nigeria?
Let us wait and see who speaks up for him

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

You Were Wrong In Proscribing IPOB, - Soyinka Slams Buhari / Tinubu In Abia / Ebele Obiano Dances In Public, Exchanges Handshakes With Chiefs (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.