Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:26 AM

Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum (27520 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) / Ohanaeze Keeps Mum Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Re-arrest / June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum by NwaGodl1000(m): 8:54am On Jun 30, 2021
Asari Dokubo, Hope Uzodinma, Dave Umahi and Wike all played actively in this Kalu extradiction capture.
Re: Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 30, 2021
Chioma99:

i see war looming!!!!
Yes!
That war will happen alone in the South East as usual.
Just update the rest of us on Twitter.

Shebi you see how those in the North did their updates. Give us unbiased update.
We will retweet aggressively.

2 Likes

Re: Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum by Issues40(m): 8:59am On Jun 30, 2021
One wise man told me last year that if the federal government wants to catch MNK, it won't take them an hour or two. I think I can confidently say that I believe the old man now. The federal government is capable of vengeance. The federal government is capable of slaughter.....
Re: Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:04am On Jun 30, 2021
Was Emma Powerful also arrested with him ? I don't think he has made any statement so far.
Re: Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum by kingthreat(m): 9:04am On Jun 30, 2021
Chioma99:

its seems you are high or something.....

why are you sleep talking on a busy express road?

it seems you are not yet sure of what to say

Nne Chioma Okoro, I am not high. I am not sleep talking. I simply am motivating you to do your worst in defence of your supreme leader and dilector of your online country. By the way, I heard Biafran women are masculine with yams and have bia bia on their chest. Are you one of the masculine ones? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum by arantess: 9:07am On Jun 30, 2021
africanpride1:
I'm still in shock that Kanu the best contemporary brain of Igbos could be manipulated like a primary school pupil to come to Czec for weapons and captured like brainless Chicken. I also know that it is only superior Yorubas thinking Brain that is Powerful enough to think ahead that infallible Strategy for the Fulani FG. The earlier Igbos bow to Yorubas as their superiors and unite with them to maximize the strange Uncommon thinkability of Yorubas, the better and faster shall Southern Nigeria independence be accomplished from Fulani satanic enslavement of original Nigerians.
guy didnt your so called best brains in falana, soyinka et al endorse this useless government
you need to shut it abeg

2 Likes

Re: Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum by dmbb: 9:07am On Jun 30, 2021
Malnourished lizard is now in incarcerated in the zoo grin grin grin
Re: Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum by Abagworo(m): 9:08am On Jun 30, 2021
Buhari government handled the entire saga wrongly which made him popular and how they handle this 2nd one will also either reduce his popularity or create more crisis. Wisdom must be applied this time around
Re: Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 30, 2021
africanpride1:
I'm still in shock that Kanu the best contemporary brain of Igbos could be manipulated like a primary school pupil to come to Czec for weapons and captured like brainless Chicken. I also know that it is only superior Yorubas thinking Brain that is Powerful enough to think ahead that infallible Strategy for the Fulani FG. The earlier Igbos bow to Yorubas as their superiors and unite with them to maximize the strange Uncommon thinkability of Yorubas, the better and faster shall Southern Nigeria independence be accomplished from Fulani satanic enslavement of original Nigerians.

When they pick Igboho soon i wonder what you would say? The fact that FG devoted enormous resources to capture him shows how much of a threat he is to them. Igboho is not a threat at all that is why FG have not devoted resources to capture him, as far as Bubu is concerned he is inconsequential. So please put a sock on this your reasoning because it makes no sense at all you are not being smart and it doesn't show Yorubas as being smarter than Igbos or vice versa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum by kponkedenge(m): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2021
CalabarPikin:

Yet our media have published us with over 10 countries where he was arrested.

I smell something fishy going on...

I guess FG is really falling for this guy...believe me there are

Becoming more popular, gaining more grounds and the ideology spreading wider....wow
I respect the guy

A quick reminder

Reno Omokri said Kenya, some said Brazil, others UK, others Czech Republic.... We are still waiting for the truth.
Re: Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum by kponkedenge(m): 9:13am On Jun 30, 2021
jojo1415:
Nothing should happen to Nnamdi Kanu ooohh!! cry

Bro forget, they will kill him inside jail before Buhari's tenure is up.
Re: Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum by Devgru: 9:14am On Jun 30, 2021
richmond500:
Thank God for my SS elites, them no even get interest to post anything concerning NK, nothing concern us concern the big three tribes, all of them are thesame trying to fight for who will rule Nigeria and who will not, nobody wan address the issues of Nigeria, instead blame each other for who is pulling down the country. we are just against ipob trying to annex us.

Na them deh rush us
delusion of grandeur
Re: Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum by Johel(m): 9:15am On Jun 30, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Tic tock... Come out nah.. Association of chest beaters, Yahoo boys, drug traffickers, IPOB chickens. We will break y'all the remaining wild horses. Legit y'all will submit.

Lowlifes

Get busy with your life...Dick head.
Re: Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum by Devgru: 9:17am On Jun 30, 2021
nice job NIA!!!
Re: Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum by olatuns2017: 9:22am On Jun 30, 2021
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/06/calm-in-umuahia-aba-after-nnamdi-kanus-re-arrest-as-ipob-keeps-mum/

I have never seen group of dots in my life apart from these people....

So gullible and easily controlled on politics/power

Wanna start war with this guy cownu

That Ighoho is most foolish esp the iliterate YORUBAs following him or contributing money to stack iliterate...

Haha
On vital issue of self determination required alots

Don't you guys think
Re: Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum by sheriffman(m): 9:31am On Jun 30, 2021
Chioma99:
IT IS TOO EARLY TO REJOICE ABOUT nnamdi kanu , THE FIRST ARREST MADE HIM POPULAR, THIS SECOND ONE WILL GIVE HIM BIAFRA.
Biafrans will fight you all if you dear kill or harm their leader
be warned!!!!!!!!!

� � � �
Keep deceiving yourselves
Re: Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum by Hapinex01: 9:44am On Jun 30, 2021
Nobody can suppas the government
Re: Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 30, 2021
Chioma99:
IT IS TOO EARLY TO REJOICE ABOUT nnamdi kanu , THE FIRST ARREST MADE HIM POPULAR, THIS SECOND ONE WILL GIVE HIM BIAFRA.
be warned!!!!!!!!!
with what abeg? Mej Una dey use sense talk abeg.
Re: Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum by owunabastard: 9:55am On Jun 30, 2021
hammer3x:

THIS PEOPLE ARE JOKERS.

THEM NO GET SENSE ONE BIT. BLACK MONKEYS WILL NEVER HAVE SENSE.

YESTERDAY ISRAELI TIMES STARTED COMPLAINING ABOUT BIAFRA.

THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING THEM AND THEY SAY CALM. grin grin grin grin

https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/biafrans-are-massacred-and-the-world-is-silent/
please how old are you? You watch too much Jackie Chan movie
Re: Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum by Boudiccao: 9:57am On Jun 30, 2021
africanpride1:

You mean the Yorubas that gave up a portion of their lands to Fulanis and even the terrorist are gradually encircling your forest and you can't help yourselves.

LMAO. If the Yorubas are sophisticated with the best brains, you should have saved Southern Nigeria from the subjugation of the North but here you are undermining the Igbos that are already putting up a resistance that is making the rest of the world become more aware of the oppressive government of the day.

Yorubas have no strategy other than waiting for Buhari to bequeath the presidency to Tinubu in 2023.
Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum by Handsum64: 10:06am On Jun 30, 2021
Empty barrel no ma pariwo
Re: Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum by Omoslim26: 10:23am On Jun 30, 2021
mancoconut:
This could mean one of two things.

1. Beneath the uneasy calm in the East lies a storm that is gathering and will blow up soon

2. Igbos are just tired of the mindless killings, tension, and unbridled fanaticism that have bedeviled the peace and serenity of the East...these people are tired of it all and just want to make their money in peace.

Full stop.
Re: Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum by kingsvictor2: 10:25am On Jun 30, 2021
mancoconut:
This could mean one of two things.

1. Beneath the uneasy calm in the East lies a storm that is gathering and will blow up soon

2. Igbos are just tired of the mindless killings, tension, and unbridled fanaticism that have bedeviled the peace and serenity of the East...these people are tired of it all and just want to make their money in peace.
Nõ 2 is d answer. I'm an igbo and can tell u majority just need a peaceful environment to make their money peacefully.
Re: Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum by Sleekfingers: 10:32am On Jun 30, 2021
jojo1415:
Nothing should happen to Nnamdi Kanu ooohh!! cry

nothing go happen,if dem eliminate am......as a matter of fact, most igbo leaders see kanu as a threat, and they wantr him outta the way.......most nnamdi cownu are online warriors, brainwashed fools and derailed lazy youths......who should have know better that Nnamdi kanu approach is childish and reeks of violence........he should have follow the proper channel, and the FG wont have no choice than to sit and talk with him and his people.......
Re: Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum by ZIAZI(m): 10:42am On Jun 30, 2021
DrChukki:
Any form of civil unrest now will worsen his charges... So it's better everyone keeps calm.
I'm an Igbo man but I'm not his fan, he should face justice.

To my Northern Brothers, the Arrest of MNK should make you guys request for more accountability from our security agents that are headed by your own brothers.

They're quick to restore peace and sanity in the East, but has never done that to your region.

They've successfully arrested MNK who is outside Nigeria, but has failed to arrest Shekau and his men who are in Nigeria.

You all might be happy on MNK's arrest (which I think is good), but that calls for questions in favor of the North.

Remember, MNK is not the founder of BH.
MNK is not the sponsor of ISWAP.
MNK is not the leader of Fulani bandits.

These terror groups are eating up your region and no good success has been made to end their activities, but successes are being made in restoration of peace in Igboland.

Can't you all see that the Leaders of Nigeria don't even value the North because they think oil is not there.

Let's learn from this.

This is reassuring that one can still learn from some persons on Nairaland. Good one, sire!
Re: Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum by neyyoh: 10:52am On Jun 30, 2021
richmond500:
Thank God for my SS elites, them no even get interest to post anything concerning NK, nothing concern us concern the big three tribes, all of them are thesame trying to fight for who will rule Nigeria and who will not, nobody wan address the issues of Nigeria, instead blame each other for who is pulling down the country. we are just against ipob trying to annex us.

Na them deh rush us

This!
Re: Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum by pacespot(m): 10:53am On Jun 30, 2021
Since that Yoruba lawyer Femi falana advised FG to engage UK for Nnamdi Kanu arrest, the guy should have been very careful. FG has been on his trail since then
Re: Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum by KESSO1234(m): 11:13am On Jun 30, 2021
This country no get head ; na cows dey lead us , ; Boko Haram and bandits kill us , them never arrest anybody,; the man that is talking the truth na Dem don arrest ; God in heaven help this stupid country..
[color=#006600][/color] 34

1 Like

Re: Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum by Mozegee: 11:19am On Jun 30, 2021
Shame on u for saying that.check all the government and oil Organization in ur region,how fulani's has annex u and u are there talking Rubish. I pity people like u
richmond500:

Na them deh rush us
Re: Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum by Sleekfingers: 11:20am On Jun 30, 2021
mjj2020:
He will be arraigned for TREASON. A very serious offence in any country worldwide. He is regarded as an enemy of the state and I don't see him getting out anytime soon.

you are right.....but the FG might give him some strict conditions.....a condition that will silent him for agitating.....he wil definitely be in prison till buhari finish is tenure......and if a southern president emerge as a president....he might get an amnesty........it wont be easy though.....because he has stepped on so many toes in the south.......lets keep our fingers crossed....

1 Like

Re: Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum by Rubbiish(m): 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
[quote author=Chikispilot post=103217908][/quote]
U are ready to war?? Lol
On nairaland abi? Lol
Re: Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum by Burruchaga71(m): 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
Chioma99:
be warned!!!!!!!!!
. Gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2016 And Those That Will Bring The Change / Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP / Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.