Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

I Think The FG Of Nigeria Got The Wrong Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think The FG Of Nigeria Got The Wrong Kanu (617 Views)

Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment / Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) / Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think The FG Of Nigeria Got The Wrong Kanu by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 30, 2021
Hello guys, I think the FG got the wrong Nnamdi Kanu.

Look at the pic, the pic below is that of the real Nnamdi Kanu, the one above is the fake Nnamdi Kanu.

The fake Kanu is from Ga in Ghana. His real name is Kwafika Yao Kweku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think The FG Of Nigeria Got The Wrong Kanu by ojun50(m): 8:19am On Jun 30, 2021
Eye dey seriously pain you. Better go Dss office go watch am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think The FG Of Nigeria Got The Wrong Kanu by Abdul05: 8:26am On Jun 30, 2021
They dealt him with heavy blows beyond recognition grin grin
Re: I Think The FG Of Nigeria Got The Wrong Kanu by ItsTutsi(m): 8:37am On Jun 30, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Abdul05:
They dealt him with heavy blow beyond recognition grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think The FG Of Nigeria Got The Wrong Kanu by Monogamy: 8:37am On Jun 30, 2021
Enough abeg.

grin
Re: I Think The FG Of Nigeria Got The Wrong Kanu by ItsTutsi(m): 8:38am On Jun 30, 2021
Chai!! I keep looking at this picture, isn't God wonderful.. just look how the albino hunchback online warrior don become humble cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think The FG Of Nigeria Got The Wrong Kanu by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 30, 2021
ojun50:
Eye dey seriously pain you. Better go Dss office go watch am.
The real Nnamdi Kanu was killed during the operation, that guy been paraded by the DSS is a Ghanian.
Re: I Think The FG Of Nigeria Got The Wrong Kanu by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2021
Abdul05:
They dealt him with heavy blows beyond recognition grin grin
Lol

1 Like

Re: I Think The FG Of Nigeria Got The Wrong Kanu by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 30, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Chai!! I keep looking at this picture, isn't God wonderful.. just look how the albino hunchback online warrior don become humble cheesy cheesy
A man that wants to unleash hell on the Zoo from London grin

(1) (Reply)

Ibom/Ijaw Republics: What It Could Mean For Ethnicities In The SS (Cross River) / Jos Killings: Northern Groups Promote Violence by M-Belt Youths / Classifying Nigerians As Indigenes, Non-indigenes Is Apartheid – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.