Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,393 members, 7,822,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest (8836 Views)

Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) / Group Visit Okija Shrine To Pray And Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Birthday (video) / Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by TruthHurts1(m): 9:10am On Jun 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2021
The useless, sex-starved, horseshit sniffing widows did not twerk at the death of the man who turned them to sex-starved women and took their daughters for himself.
Allah deserves some praise. Can I get an hallelujah?!!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by Fasindo: 9:44am On Jun 30, 2021
shocked

Alhamdullilahi

Has twerking been included in the Holy Kolan so that I can boundly tell Rashidat to twerk on me when I will be riding her this evening.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by Penguin2: 9:48am On Jun 30, 2021
I doubt the twerking is because of Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest.

But even if it was, I won’t be surprised because I do not expect anything much from hijab wearing Almajiris given out for marriage at 12 with a tabla rasa brain with nothing to offer to humanity except VVF infested p*ussies that they will be waiting on govt to cure.

Ijiots!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by sonofspada(m): 10:04am On Jun 30, 2021
What manner of fukery is this?!!

3 Likes

Re: Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by Igbofirstfarmer: 10:09am On Jun 30, 2021
Not funny
Re: Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:14am On Jun 30, 2021
You uploaded some random women somewhere twerking and you said is because of albino kanu's arrest. Na wa oh

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by Lifestone(m): 10:16am On Jun 30, 2021
And these Mofos in Nigeria called Hisbah comes out chasing people
Re: Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by Skillsnigeria: 10:20am On Jun 30, 2021
Awon dindirin

1 Like

Re: Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 30, 2021
Even me wey be man fit twerk passes those arab girls twerking.

This has nothing to do with the late dilector, Nnamdi Kanu

2 Likes

Re: Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by Airwavez: 10:22am On Jun 30, 2021
cool

Yo,
FG na slowpoke...

This same shit the did last time and made MNK popular and powerful, they are doing it again....

Las Las, I dey feel say everything is gon end differently
Re: Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by sweetshisha: 10:32am On Jun 30, 2021
This one no be twerking Na..

Go to Arab countries and enter their cafe at night and see belly dancers and Arab women whining like Shakira

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by FakeUnity: 10:35am On Jun 30, 2021
Hahahaha.. Abokey don finish person with comedy. Is the Sharia police on strike?

grin grin
Re: Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by Iceyjayz: 10:39am On Jun 30, 2021
Lies
Re: Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by FoolishBoy419: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:
The useless, sex-starved, horseshit sniffing widows did not twerk at the death of the man who turned them to sex-starved women and took their daughters for himself.

Lol, this one is really pained.

@op this is an old video. I've jerked off to it multiple times but still, thank you for this thread. I'll use it when Cownu is killed or sentenced.
Re: Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by ednut1(m): 11:37am On Jun 30, 2021
Mods close the useless fake thread

2 Likes

Re: Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by Mannabbqisgay: 11:51am On Jun 30, 2021
Lol! Shekau dey come for them
Re: Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by kmaster007: 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
You think so, this time will be different
Airwavez:
cool

Yo,
FG na slowpoke...

This same shit the did last time and made MNK popular and powerful, they are doing it again....

Las Las, I dey feel say everything is gon end differently
Re: Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
Penguin2:
I doubt the twerking is because of Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest.

But even if it was, I won’t be surprised because I do not expect anything much from hijab wearing Almajiris given out for marriage at 12 with a tabla rasa brain with nothing to offer to humanity except VVF infested p*ussies that they will be waiting on govt to cure.

Ijiots!
Is it not better to be almajiri than a cultists?
Is it not better to marry at 12yrs than to lose virginity at similar age at brothel? Your women make up the highest percentage of black Prostitutes in EU, are selling sex in war ravaged Libya, Mali, Niger Republic, Côte Di' Voir and all nooks and crannies of Nigeria, they do human trafficking, they do baby factory, have outrageous and alarming number of HIV victims in Nigeria but all u see is early marriage and almajiri?
Try to be tolerant because those telling u lies abt others are surreptitiously hiding ur ordeals, wake up and face reality!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by Penguin2: 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
Coronabirus:
Is it not better to be almajiri than a cultists?
Is it not better to marry at 12yrs than to lose virginity at similar age at brothel? Your women make up the highest percentage of black Prostitutes in EU, are selling sex in war ravaged Libya, Mali, Niger Republic, Côte Di' Voir and all nooks and crannies of Nigeria, they do human trafficking, they do baby factory, have outrageous and alarming number of HIV victims in Nigeria but all u see is early marriage and almajiri?
Try to be tolerant because those telling u lies abt others are surreptitiously hiding ur ordeals, wake up and face reality!

E pain you sha!

Check the living condition of your almajiris and our female ‘prostitutes’ and know if shame should not be catching u.

3 Likes

Re: Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by nlreserve: 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.

1 Like

Re: Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by Tinubuteeth: 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
Fake news
Re: Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Even me wey be man fit twerk passes those arab girls twerking.

This has nothing to do with the late dilector, Nnamdi Kanu

Hmm hmm Gabriel
Re: Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by MarvelJ: 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
Penguin2:

E pain you sha!

Check the living condition of your almajiris and our female ‘prostitutes’ and know if shame should not be catching u.

So which one is for you bruh?! You hate early marriage yet support the young girls in your region being turned to prostitutes?!

Im perplexed at how misinformed the cownu people are, really. One thing i learned through my years on nairaland is how emotional your type get at the sight of a tribe that hardly reply you on here. grin

3 Likes

Re: Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by sureukraine111: 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
stupid bloggers looking for clicks

hungry fools
Re: Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by spy24(m): 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
This people fear the disintegration of Nigeria pass anything
Re: Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by igbowoman: 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
TruthHurts1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUVS3V7z3kg

So this is how muslim women under hijab entertain their men ?
See
Covering in bedsheets does not regenerate a soul
Only Christ does

2 Likes

Re: Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by oloyedewaris(m): 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:
Fasindo:
shocked

Alhamdullilahi

Has twerking been included in the Holy Kolan so that I can boundly tell Rashidat to twerk on me when I will be riding her this evening.
Lifestone:
And these Mofos in Nigeria called Hisbah comes out chasing people
Igbos never disappoints, demented brains as usual
You post a random prostitutes dancing, now calling them Muslims, you guys need to know that Islam is different from Arab
Foolish set of people
Re: Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by Mastakija(m): 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
Those women are very useless
the best thing dey do is to service their terrorist males on d bed after dat nothing
Re: Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
The person who posted this knows the gullible people who will believe this.

They know their audience cos they've started cursing already without stopping to ask if it's true.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hon. Enetimi Government Picks Delta Assembly Nomination Form (Photos) / It's A Blatant Lie, Dan Iya Is Still A PDP Member - Sokoto Dep-gov's Office / Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Pst E. A Adeboye ( Daddy GO) At 82

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.