Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Really....this Needs To Stop. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Really....this Needs To Stop. (207 Views)

Can Nigeria Government Go Really This Far? / Are Nigerians Really This Stupid Or Are They Pretending To Be This Stupid!(pics) / Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Really....this Needs To Stop. by tempest01(m): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2021
I was under a ban by Seun's overzealous MOD and under observation mode.

What I noticed on this platform during that time is appalling. Some wannabe bloggers searching for traffic do the unthinkable. They milk out topics with serious issues by creating versions with the figment of their imagination. Michael Usifo's death and Chidinma has been all over the media with fake stories, "exclusive" interviews, family blame, exonorating of the main suspect, conspiracies and all. TB Joshuas death too was milked with fake and disrespectful stories and youtube videos.

This is what fake news actually is, not what the government touts as such.

Now they have moved to the Nnamdi Kanu issue, touting places like UK, Czech, Ethiopia and others. That Nigeria is seemingly lawless, shouldn't be a reason why you will commit actions that can have grave consequences if you are to end up in a court of justice. One day, I see one of you "bloggers" being used as a scapegoat for complicity or defamation .

(1) (Reply)

BMC & TMC Crew Should Call For The Head Of Financial Terrorists Instead Of MNK / Senate Increases Fine For Illegal Importation From N1,000 To N1m / Obaseki @ 64: Celebrating An Unusual Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.