Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

No More Noise About Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Noise About Biafra (291 Views)

Notice How The Noise About Nationwide Hunger Protests Died Down / U.S, UK Only Making Noise About Sanctioning Election Riggers –prof. Akinyemi / Why Are Nigerians More Passionate about Biafra Than Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More Noise About Biafra by Ekpeitit(m): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2021
Finally the albino was captured like a goat inspite of all the noise he was making.
Hopefully we can have some peace now,I'm sick of all the noise about Biafra that will never happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Noise About Biafra by FakeUnity: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2021
Abokey lamentations, na the same thing una talk when Ojukwu died. You claimed 'he has died with Biafra'. Today you are still lamenting about Biafra.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: No More Noise About Biafra by Gentlerespect76: 10:31am On Jun 30, 2021
Of course you are sick. So what medicine have you taken to cure yourself?

Ekpeitit:
Finally the albino was captured like a goat inspite of all the noise he was making.
Hopefully we can have some peace now,I'm sick of all the noise about Biafra that will never happen.

3 Likes

Re: No More Noise About Biafra by Ekpeitit(m): 10:32am On Jun 30, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
Of course you are sick. So what medicine have you taken to cure yourself?

Re: No More Noise About Biafra by Ekpeitit(m): 10:33am On Jun 30, 2021
Yes I'm sick because of the smell of otu negi,I need a mask.
Re: No More Noise About Biafra by limeta(f): 10:33am On Jun 30, 2021
Now you can hear the screams of the victims of fulani killer herdsmen
Turn the volume to max.
Re: No More Noise About Biafra by Standing5(m): 10:38am On Jun 30, 2021
Did BH die with the rumour of Shekau's death or even Yusuf's? If anything it kickstart the current BH we see today. Expect same for Biafra.
Re: No More Noise About Biafra by HallaDaTruth: 11:00am On Jun 30, 2021
When fulani starts raping the ops mother daily, he will remember Kanu
Re: No More Noise About Biafra by gartamanta: 11:42am On Jun 30, 2021
Ekpeitit:

The noise for Biafra hasn't even started. Get used to it, you will be hearing it all your life until a referendum is granted

(1) (Reply)

Mbaka Blasts Govs For ‘selling’ Out Kanu / WHY WAS NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED IN 2015? TESTIMONY FROM Dr. CLIFFORD IROANYA / Imo APC Pioneer Group Births, Appoints Excos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.