Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Import From Turkey, Vietnam & China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Import From Turkey, Vietnam & China (486 Views)

Ship Goods From Turkey, Vietnam, Cambodia, UK, USA & Philippines To Nigeria / Learn How To Import From Turkey, Vietnam, China And Malysia / Learn How To Import From Turkey, Vietnam, China And Malysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Import From Turkey, Vietnam & China by Bintexy(f): 10:45am On Jun 30, 2021
We have a network of resellers and end-users that buys through us at wholesale price. For now we buy majorly from Turkey at wholesale price and we make bold to say that our price is cheaper than Balogun market in Lagos. We are kicking off our Vietnam/China group this July, very beautiful and affordable stuff awaits you.

Both those buying 1 item and those buying in bulk, buy at the same price but those buying in bulk get discounts from time to time.
We have a Whatsapp group but it is strictly for those interested in pairing/sharing series however you do not have to join the Whatsapp group before you can place an order. Please do not come and join the group because you want to send spam messages (abeg fear God small).

Kindly download Telegram from Google Playstore and search for any of the following, depending on what you want to buy.
CLICK JOIN TO GET REGULAR UPDATE.

1) BINTEX LADIES (for wholesale ladies clothes from Turkey)

2) BINTEX ACCESSORIES (for wholesale ladies shoes, bags and jewelry from Turkey)

3) BINTEX MEN (for wholesale men clothes, shoes, bags, jewelry and other accessories from Turkey)

4) BINTEX KIDDIES (for wholesale kids clothes, shoes, bags, jewelry and other accessories from Turkey

We will be importing clothes, hair, bags, shoes and every good thing that is affordable in Vietnam & China. The interesting part is that apart from human hair, we will be importing clothes for men, women and children from Vietnam with minimal or no MOQ. YES YOU HEARD RIGHT, NO or MINIMAL MOQ. So search for the group also on Telegram and click join.

5) BINTEX VIETNAM & CHINA (for wholesale Clothes for adult & kids, Bags, Shoes, human hair, jewelry and more)

Feel free to check out my personal page on Facebook (Beauty-Eghere Eluwa), in case you have trust issues but be rest assured that we are honest & reliable.

My location is Warri but we have customers across Nigeria, we waybill across the nation.
For our Lagos customers, we usually package Lagos items separately so that our staff in Lagos can pick up and dispatch to our various customers. We can also do that for any individual or group buying in bulk so that their items will be waybilled directly from Lagos to them.

Support my hustle please. You can reach me with the mobile number below. THANK YOU.

0-8-0-2-8-9-2-6-7-2-9
Re: Import From Turkey, Vietnam & China by fati2001(m): 11:02am On Jun 30, 2021
Bintexy:
We have a network of resellers and end-users that buys through us at wholesale price. For now we buy majorly from Turkey at wholesale price and we make bold to say that our price is cheaper than Balogun market in Lagos. We are kicking off our Vietnam/China group this July, very beautiful and affordable stuff awaits you.

Both those buying 1 item and those buying in bulk, buy at the same price but those buying in bulk get discounts from time to time.
We have a Whatsapp group but it is strictly for those interested in pairing/sharing series however you do not have to join the Whatsapp group before you can place an order. Please do not come and join the group because you want to send spam messages (abeg fear God small).

Kindly download Telegram from Google Playstore and search for any of the following, depending on what you want to buy.
CLICK JOIN TO GET REGULAR UPDATE.

1) BINTEX LADIES (for wholesale ladies clothes from Turkey)

2) BINTEX ACCESSORIES (for wholesale ladies shoes, bags and jewelry from Turkey)

3) BINTEX MEN (for wholesale men clothes, shoes, bags, jewelry and other accessories from Turkey)

4) BINTEX KIDDIES (for wholesale kids clothes, shoes, bags, jewelry and other accessories from Turkey

We will be importing clothes, hair, bags, shoes and every good thing that is affordable in Vietnam & China. The interesting part is that apart from human hair, we will be importing clothes for men, women and children from Vietnam with minimal or no MOQ. YES YOU HEARD RIGHT, NO or MINIMAL MOQ. So search for the group also on Telegram and click join.

5) BINTEX VIETNAM & CHINA (for wholesale Clothes for adult & kids, Bags, Shoes, human hair, jewelry and more)

Feel free to check out my personal page on Facebook (Beauty-Eghere Eluwa), in case you have trust issues but be rest assured that we are honest & reliable.

My location is Warri but we have customers across Nigeria, we waybill across the nation.
For our Lagos customers, we usually package Lagos items separately so that our staff in Lagos can pick up and dispatch to our various customers. We can also do that for any individual or group buying in bulk so that their items will be waybilled directly from Lagos to them.

Support my hustle please. You can reach me with the mobile number below. THANK YOU.

0-8-0-2-8-9-2-6-7-2-9

is this your whatapp number?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Deal With Us / Leading quick loan apps helping access to credit / Jumia Store Partnership/membership (e-commerce)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.