Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Mass Slaughter Being Planned In Kaduna For Midnight! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Slaughter Being Planned In Kaduna For Midnight! (1548 Views)

Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) / Jonathan Wants Me To Be Vice President In An Interim Govt Being Planned - Tinubu / Mass Slaughter Of Ibos Being Planned In Isreal For Midnight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mass Slaughter Being Planned In Kaduna For Midnight! by violent(m): 9:32pm On May 08, 2011
I just got an information from a pal in Nigeria that there seem to be a plan underway for mass murder in kaduna at midnight.  This statement has not been verified to be true, it's just for informative purposes only, to ensure that individuals in Kaduna take extreme caution where possible.
Re: Mass Slaughter Being Planned In Kaduna For Midnight! by Osama10(m): 9:34pm On May 08, 2011
shocked
Re: Mass Slaughter Being Planned In Kaduna For Midnight! by namfav(m): 9:38pm On May 08, 2011
more bullshyt from the agent provocateur
Re: Mass Slaughter Being Planned In Kaduna For Midnight! by udezue(m): 9:43pm On May 08, 2011
By who and of who?
Re: Mass Slaughter Being Planned In Kaduna For Midnight! by Shock(m): 9:47pm On May 08, 2011
Let's stop spreading false news, the streets in Kaduna is peaceful
Re: Mass Slaughter Being Planned In Kaduna For Midnight! by Kobojunkie: 9:48pm On May 08, 2011
@poster, any idea why?
Re: Mass Slaughter Being Planned In Kaduna For Midnight! by dejiolowe: 9:50pm On May 08, 2011
Is this one of the BB messages floating around?
Re: Mass Slaughter Being Planned In Kaduna For Midnight! by violent(m): 9:58pm On May 08, 2011
Kobojunkie:

@poster, any idea why?

Not sure of the specific details, just very sketchy info!
Re: Mass Slaughter Being Planned In Kaduna For Midnight! by violent(m): 10:02pm On May 08, 2011
Shock:

Let's stop spreading false news, the streets in Kaduna is peaceful

Dude! If you were just a little bit patient, you might have seen where i wrote in bold words that the information has not been verified. {damn, to think i wrote it in bold words so even the blind might see}

It could be rumor for all i care, but if in a case it isn't, someone's life might just be spared!
Re: Mass Slaughter Being Planned In Kaduna For Midnight! by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 08, 2011
I'm sure you are one of those planning the attack,mr violent.Police suppose arrest you and that your source for causing public panic.
Re: Mass Slaughter Being Planned In Kaduna For Midnight! by blacksta(m): 10:07pm On May 08, 2011
An Individual with a username " Violent " is warning Nigerians of an impending violence  - what an irony  shocked
Re: Mass Slaughter Being Planned In Kaduna For Midnight! by violent(m): 10:07pm On May 08, 2011
~Bluetooth:

I'm sure you are one of those planning the attack,mr violent.Police suppose arrest you and that your source for causing public panic.

Okay, lesson learnt!---  if you "think" murder is just about to take place, keep your fúcking mouth shut, public panic is a much more important situation to avoid!
Re: Mass Slaughter Being Planned In Kaduna For Midnight! by amicdan(m): 10:10pm On May 08, 2011
Yeah itz true, MA DAD ALSO GOT THE MESSAGE.
Re: Mass Slaughter Being Planned In Kaduna For Midnight! by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 08, 2011
violent:

Okay, lesson learnt!---  if you "think" murder is just about to take place, keep your fúcking mouth shut, public panic is a much more important situation to avoid!

Abeg carry your fake news away. . .You heard a rumour of a purported murder  and the next thing is to start spreading it online ? Have you informed the police,sss or army who might take appropriation action ? People sleep and wake up every now and then,so stop spreading rumour.nothing dey happen.
Re: Mass Slaughter Being Planned In Kaduna For Midnight! by Odunnu: 10:13pm On May 08, 2011
Any reason why there should be these senseless bloodshed?
Re: Mass Slaughter Being Planned In Kaduna For Midnight! by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 08, 2011
Odunnu:

Any reason why there should be these senseless bloodshed?

The thing tire me o !
Re: Mass Slaughter Being Planned In Kaduna For Midnight! by zstranger: 10:20pm On May 08, 2011
Ibo people, what have they done again ooooooo

It seems Hausas are planning to flood Suya market with cheap suyas

Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Mass Slaughter Being Planned In Kaduna For Midnight! by Odunnu: 10:21pm On May 08, 2011
Yea, e tire me sef, but for a respected member like violent to cry wolf, I thnk we should be cautious.
@OP: Is there any reason yet and who are the targets?
Re: Mass Slaughter Being Planned In Kaduna For Midnight! by jmaine: 10:26pm On May 08, 2011
News like this are not to be taken lightly especially when our security outfit are not spontaneous in nipping threat to life and property. .similar news of this nature filtered in about a plot to attack the Abacha barracks and people took it lightly at their own peril . . abeg make we shine eyes wella . . . .
Re: Mass Slaughter Being Planned In Kaduna For Midnight! by violent(m): 10:28pm On May 08, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Abeg carry your fake news away. . .You heard a rumour of a purported murder  and the next thing is to start spreading it online ? Have you informed the police,sss or army who might take appropriation action ? People sleep and wake up every now and then,so stop spreading rumour.nothing dey happen.

Inform the Police?  do you recommend i send them an email?. . . in what way do you suppose i can best contact security agents in Nigeria from the UK within split seconds if necessary?

did you read the part where i mentioned that the information has not been verified to be true?  shouldn't individuals be left to decide for themselves what they hold to be the truth of not?

People sleep and wake up every now and then----hundreds of them don't, why you ask? they get killed in their sleep!---it's been happening for a very very long time, why should it hurt if people are being told to take caution just this time?

Yes, it might have been a little too forward of me to come on a public forum with an unverified news, but a little public heads up {call it public panic} is an acceptable sacrifice in any case such information are found to have the slightest truth in them!
Re: Mass Slaughter Being Planned In Kaduna For Midnight! by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 08, 2011
Odunnu:

Yea, e tire me sef, but for a respected member like violent to cry wolf, I thnk we should be cautious.

Dont mind fiolent jare. . .he is just acting on rumour.i'm sure he wants a repeat of the aftermath of the Ikeja cantonement bomb blast where people were just running without seeing what is pursuing them.He has not even inform the law enforcement agencies.can you imagine that ?
jmaine:

News like this are not to be taken lightly especially when our security outfit are not spontaneous in nipping threat to life and property. .similar news of this nature filtered in about a plot to attack the Abacha barracks and people took it lightly at their own peril . . abeg make we shine eyes wella . . . .

I also got a text from a friend in Ghana last year that people should not sleep in their houses that an unknown object is coming from outer space which may cause landslide/earthquake on reaching earth.See panic everywhere but in the end,nothing happened !
Re: Mass Slaughter Being Planned In Kaduna For Midnight! by Sunofgod(m): 10:33pm On May 08, 2011
zstranger:

Ibo people, what have they done again ooooooo

It seems Hausas  are planning to flood Suya market with  cheap suyas

Hmmmmmmmm

I would hate to be you on 'Judgement Day' -  cool
Re: Mass Slaughter Being Planned In Kaduna For Midnight! by violent(m): 10:33pm On May 08, 2011
Odunnu:

Like i mentioned, i don't have much information about the news, i hate to be at the center of rumors, but i would have hated it more if i had woken up to find out that the news was true indeed. . . All I am saying is just that everyone should be careful, i don't see why i deserve to be nailed to a cross cos of that.
Re: Mass Slaughter Being Planned In Kaduna For Midnight! by jumobi1(m): 10:39pm On May 08, 2011
Nothing wrong with Violent's post. Freedom of speech. He may be wrong, he may be right. He acknowledges that so there is no problem at all. This is tribalist Nigeria we are talking about
Re: Mass Slaughter Being Planned In Kaduna For Midnight! by joecrack(m): 10:48pm On May 08, 2011
Its clear these are all rumours,some sick malo Bleep have started sending sms to scare people,this should be discarded,the town presently is on curfew with loads and loads of operation yaki,military,airforce,navy all over the place so anybody planning trouble can as well bring it on.
Re: Mass Slaughter Being Planned In Kaduna For Midnight! by jmaine: 11:04pm On May 08, 2011
~Bluetooth:

I also got a text from a friend in Ghana last year that people should not sleep in their houses that an unknown object is coming from outer space which may cause landslide/earthquake on reaching earth.See panic everywhere but in the end,nothing happened !

grin grin  . . . I don hear oga mi . . but meanwhile shakabula go dey anticipate their arrival . . . if there is any truth grin
Re: Mass Slaughter Being Planned In Kaduna For Midnight! by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 08, 2011
jmaine:

grin grin  . . . I don hear oga mi . . but meanwhile shakabula go dey anticipate their arrival . . . if there is any truth grin

Don't worry jare. . .You can keep your shakabula;it's almost midnight and we've not started hearing breaking news from kaduna.
Re: Mass Slaughter Being Planned In Kaduna For Midnight! by jmaine: 11:19pm On May 08, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Don't worry jare. . .You can keep your shakabula;it's almost midnight and we've not started hearing breaking news from kaduna.

Na 2am those demons dey operate oo! make person no go dull  . . .wide eye till day break  cheesy cheesy
Re: Mass Slaughter Being Planned In Kaduna For Midnight! by Kobojunkie: 11:22pm On May 08, 2011
@violent, do you really need to "explain" the meaning of your post OVER AND OVER to these?? cool cool cool
Re: Mass Slaughter Being Planned In Kaduna For Midnight! by Osama10(m): 11:23pm On May 08, 2011
jmaine:

Na 2am those demons dey operate oo! make person no go dull  . . .wide eye till day break   cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Mass Slaughter Being Planned In Kaduna For Midnight! by violent(m): 11:27pm On May 08, 2011
Kobojunkie:

@violent, do you really need to "explain" the meaning of your post OVER AND OVER to these?? cool cool cool

To be honest, I am quite surprised.
Re: Mass Slaughter Being Planned In Kaduna For Midnight! by gernded(m): 12:16am On May 09, 2011
like play like play

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria &south Africa In Face Off Over Jonathan's Irresponsible Comment On Libya / Despite Emmergency, 4 Killed In Boko Haram Attacks In Jigawa, Borno,yobe / Subsidy Removal: The Govt Has A Superior Argument Than NLC/TUC And Civil Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.