Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

I Didn’t Want To Die, So I Fled To Save My Life - Nnamdi Kanu (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Didn’t Want To Die, So I Fled To Save My Life - Nnamdi Kanu (video) (554 Views)

Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State / 'Disabled' Kenyan Street Beggars Got Up From Wheelchairs & Fled To Avoid Arrest / Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Niger: I Didn’t Want To Miss The Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Want To Die, So I Fled To Save My Life - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by gonbolise(f): 11:29am On Jun 30, 2021
Leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu has revealed the reasons why he abandoned his trial by the Nigerian Judicial system and escaped out of the country back in 2017.
Kanu asked for permission from the court to speak even though he was without his lawyer.
https://koko.ng/i-fled-the-country-to-save-my-life-nnamdi-kanu/
He said his disappearance from Nigeria was due to the 'unlawful invasion' of his house by security agents, an operation that resulted in the death of many innocent people according to him. “My lord, my house was invaded and people were killed. I would have been killed too if I had not hidden myself.
That was why I have been unable to attend court." He said. “I would have been killed the way others were killed when my house was invaded,” Kanu added.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3GNYj599qk&t=7s

Re: I Didn’t Want To Die, So I Fled To Save My Life - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Simplyleo: 11:35am On Jun 30, 2021
You didn't want to die for biafla, but you are ready to for biafla, pls what's the difference?

As far as lamidi cownu is concerned, the only loss he has incurred in this biafla thing is his jack the nkita. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Want To Die, So I Fled To Save My Life - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Nelson21(m): 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
grin

Not trying to troll or anything like that but please biafra supporters, is that the chukwu okike abiama that you guys claim to serve?

If Yes, why did "he" fail to save your late general?
If No, then what is your general doing serving another god, is it that he does not have faith in the chikwu okike abiama that your leader kanu claims to be god?

Am serious please. I need answers.

Re: I Didn’t Want To Die, So I Fled To Save My Life - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by gonbolise(f): 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nelson21:
grin

Not trying to troll or anything like that but please biafra supporters, is that the chukwu okike abiama that you guys claim to serve?

If Yes, why did "he" fail to save your late general?
If No, then what is your general doing serving another god, is it that he does not have faith in the chikwu okike abiama that your leader kanu claims to be god?

Am serious please. I need answers.
and you’re not trying to troll

(1) (Reply)

Late Timothy Autopsy Result Is Out! / Video Captured During De General's House Invasion And Arrest. / Help!! Help Me Quit Gambling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.