Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Where To Convert Naira To Pound In London - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Convert Naira To Pound In London (6674 Views)

Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro / Today's Naira Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro / Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Convert Naira To Pound In London by hasonjack: 9:44pm On May 08, 2011
Hello Guys,

I didnt realise that there was no FOREX agents at Abuja Airport before departing for London. Now I'm stuck with some unwanted Naira bills. Any ideas where I could change them to pounds will be appreciated. I think I've seen some money transfer agents in Peckham but I'm not sure if they accept Naira.

Thanks
Re: Where To Convert Naira To Pound In London by ADEBYTE: 10:41pm On May 09, 2011
send them back home
Re: Where To Convert Naira To Pound In London by hasonjack: 11:08pm On May 09, 2011
Nah mate
Re: Where To Convert Naira To Pound In London by r231(m): 11:10pm On May 09, 2011
ADEBYTE:

send them back home

thats the only choice you have unfortunately
Re: Where To Convert Naira To Pound In London by hasonjack: 11:17pm On May 09, 2011
You mean post it back home or?
Re: Where To Convert Naira To Pound In London by r231(m): 11:18pm On May 09, 2011
hasonjack:

You mean post it back home or?

you dont have to post it

just give it to a friend or family that is going bck home to exchange it for you
Re: Where To Convert Naira To Pound In London by hasonjack: 11:22pm On May 09, 2011
All right. will check out the Naija community, might be lucky if not, will wait till I get back home

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Syndicate Behind ATM Fraud - Reveals How ATM Cards Are Cloned / ***we Buy Old Car, Scrap And Aluminum*** / NNPC Signs Agreement With Shell, Seplat, Oando, Others To Implement $3.7bn Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.