Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

How To Use Technology In Your Fashion Business |bwm #17| - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Use Technology In Your Fashion Business |bwm #17| (204 Views)

How To Scale Your Fashion Business With Technology- Bwm #14 / How We Can Use Technology To Boost Nigeria’s Cassava Wealth / Start A Tee Shirt Fashion Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Technology In Your Fashion Business |bwm #17| by martwayne001: 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
How Can Digital Pattern Making Transform Your Business?

Did you read my last post? If you didn’t, click HERE to read it. This post is a sequel to BNM #16. I had the privilege of hosting Tochukwu Chukwuma, Creative Director of Toyadinma. My first interaction with 3D was with Tochukwu in the most unlikely places.

I had asked her about what she would like to discuss at the webinar, and these were her words:

[center]‘I like discussing Fashion as a tool to empower not only people but a nation. The capacity that lies within us when we are not only consumers but creators. We tear things apart and discover how things work and how to apply them.

I believe this is what technology does for us. It has opened possibilities to us. It helps us think in detail and in larger scales. Most importantly it enables us to work efficiently, effectively, and be more productive in our process of garment production starting from the idea to sketch, textile sourcing and manufacturing, through sampling, laying, cutting, finishing using technology.

The full cycle of the creation of a garment is fully revolutionized in a new way by infusing tech. The time is now for us all to start looking within at our workflow and explore better, effective, and efficient methods through tech in fashion.’
[/center][/b][i][/i]

I totally agree that now is the time for you as a Fashion Business Owner to leverage technology to enhance your business.

Click the [b]LINK
below to listen to our discussion on how you can adopt 3D pattern drafting and what it can do for your business

https://martwayne.com/how-to-use-technology-in-your-fashion-business-bnm-17/

Join our live webinars on Thursdays, 8 pm WAT. https://www.instagram.com/martwayne/?hl=en

Also, visit our YouTube Channel to get the full playlist of our business podcasts and webinars.

(1) (Reply)

How Digital Entrepreneurs Create And Sell Intangible Products Oline / What You Need To Know Before Incorporating Your Company? (part 1) / Come For Your Greendot,crypto.com And Cex.io

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.