Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,526 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

LAST PIRATE GAME. Google Playstore Game. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / LAST PIRATE GAME. Google Playstore Game. (206 Views)

Pirate Kings Hack? Where To Download A Working One / Appvn Apk Download | Google Playstore Alternative / How To Make Purchases On Google Playstore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LAST PIRATE GAME. Google Playstore Game. by Vulcanheph(m): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
I've been playing this simulator game called last pirate which I downloaded on my phone from Google playstore .... The only problem I have currently is on one of the missions which involves getting the game Avatar to get to some barrels at the top of an abandoned church (if you've played the game you'll know where I'm talking about.)
So if anyone has tips on how to progress from that stage, please help me.
Re: LAST PIRATE GAME. Google Playstore Game. by TheEnygma(m): 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
I've been trying to play the game also... Although I just started, but how can I craft a bomb.
Re: LAST PIRATE GAME. Google Playstore Game. by Vulcanheph(m): 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
TheEnygma:
I've been trying to play the game also... Although I just started, but how can I craft a bomb.
It's very simple.... First of all you need to gather all the materials needed for the bomb from the chests and barrels scattered all over the shoreline
Then collect as much " blue bandages" as possible.

(1) (Reply)

Long Transporter Trailer Truck Car Rescue / Mega Odds / Easter Egg Hunt Game (lots Of Prizes To Win) in Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.