Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,825 members, 7,862,717 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested. He Handed Himself To Nigeria - Mazi Rich Israel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested. He Handed Himself To Nigeria - Mazi Rich Israel (2553 Views)

Dean Hurlock: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested In The UK / Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness / Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested. He Handed Himself To Nigeria - Mazi Rich Israel by LamidiCownu: 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
Asgard73:

Is that all?

NEXT!
I understand you are grieving.
Bloody osu pigdiot

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested. He Handed Himself To Nigeria - Mazi Rich Israel by FarahAideed: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
You need low IQ to believe this crap
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested. He Handed Himself To Nigeria - Mazi Rich Israel by PrinceOfLagos: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
Anything is possible at this stage
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested. He Handed Himself To Nigeria - Mazi Rich Israel by Asgard73: 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
LegendHero:

Lol. At least try to construct your sentence in a way that is logical so I can understand you.

However @the bolded, it comes as a shock to me that you can deny Kanu your personal lord and savior in the open like this. Anyway that is life. Even Kanu denied his Ekuke dog too.

You haven’t answered my question tho. Why have you not visited your personal lord and savior Mazi Kanu in prison to show solidarity?

E shock you... pain you join.

Kanu bu nnukwu mmadu... I understand you don’t know what is lord and personal savior based on your religion

Christian DONT see humans as lord and personal savior..

Same thing you have for Mohammed (SAW)is same thing you have for Tinubu..

Not like that in Christiandorm.. we don’t equate Humans to God

Beside show me my post .. that shows Kanu is a god to me..

I’m for Biafra and will support any Biafra activist..

Difficult for online Yoruba people to comprehend? Especially this Tinubu urchins

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested. He Handed Himself To Nigeria - Mazi Rich Israel by Asgard73: 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
LamidiCownu:

I understand you are grieving.
Bloody osu pigdiot

That’s all?

Next!!

Yoruba people sef grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested. He Handed Himself To Nigeria - Mazi Rich Israel by LegendHero(m): 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
Asgard73:

E shock you... pain you join.

Kanu bu nnukwu mmadu... I understand you don’t know what is lord and personal savior based on your religion

Christian DONT see humans as lord and personal savior..

Same thing you have for Mohammed (SAW)is same thing you have for Tinubu..

Not like that in Christiandorm.. we don’t equate Humans to God

Beside show me my post .. that shows Kanu is a god to me..

I’m for Biafra and will support any Biafra activist..

Difficult for online Yoruba people to comprehend? Especially this Tinubu urchins

All this your long talk still won’t stop the fact that you denied your personal lord and savior Kanu online.

I understand you are currently grieving and you can see I am also chatting with you on the side of sympathy.

Accept my deepest sympathy as a Yoruba Muslim and I hope Kanu can get some clemency so he can come out of this in one whole.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested. He Handed Himself To Nigeria - Mazi Rich Israel by LamidiCownu: 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
Asgard73:

That’s all?

Next!!

Yoruba people sef grin
Osu alobam..
Your pain dey gimme joy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested. He Handed Himself To Nigeria - Mazi Rich Israel by fozapi(m): 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
He said it himself that he is coming and this shows that he wasn't a scammer after all, he is a real freedom fighter
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested. He Handed Himself To Nigeria - Mazi Rich Israel by Asgard73: 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
LegendHero:

All this your long talk still won’t stop the fact that you denied your personal lord and savior Kanu online.

I understand you are currently grieving and you can see I am also chatting with you on the side of sympathy.

Accept my deepest sympathy as a Yoruba Muslim and I hope Kanu can get some clemency so he can come out of this in one whole.

Both of us know say your Evil Apc government have nothing on Kanu..all Na Initial Gra Gra.. FacT..

Why grief ..
grieving for what.. who die... maybe you’re mistaken Asgard.. show e a single post I grief or went sentimental with Kanu..
this Yoruba man don’t know yet.. cheesy
Front page has major of my post.

My brain work twice more than that of an average Yoruba human.. know this and know peace

I deal with them not other way round .. because I know them wella..

As for Kanu..

Biafra is not Kanu.. comprehend!

1 billion Buhari and their Islamic and yoruba allies can’t kill Biafra shocked

Know this and know peace

Heard Sam Ekpe has taken over .. that’s Kanu deputy.. and the Biafra lives ..

That’s the most important.. e no follow person come..
Na spirit ...

I know this Biafra agitation Dey pain you very well reason why you’re here .. grin pain is real. And your happy about the fact Kanu is back..

So I understand your pains and all the griefs and tears Biafra is have caused you and will keep causing you.. because the struggle can’t be wished away.. so unfortunate for you and your likes

Maybe tomorrow it will get to me to lead grin

It’s not about Kanu bro... educate yourself.

Life nor begin and end for Tinubu sitting room.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested. He Handed Himself To Nigeria - Mazi Rich Israel by fozapi(m): 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
Simplyleo onionbandit Erasethedot NorthRules9ja MalcoImX sarrki what do you think about the video, I see alot of men in camp training

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC-m1BWqiWE

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested. He Handed Himself To Nigeria - Mazi Rich Israel by Asgard73: 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
LamidiCownu:

Osu alobam..
Your pain dey gimme joy

Enjoy.. only that you seem wailing than happy

Enjoy your “ joyness”

Next!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested. He Handed Himself To Nigeria - Mazi Rich Israel by LegendHero(m): 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
Asgard73:

Both of us know say your Evil Apc government have nothing on Kanu..all Na Initial Gra Gra.. FacT..

Why grief ..
grieving for what.. who die... maybe you’re mistaken Asgard.. show e a single post I grief or went sentimental with Kanu..
this Yoruba man don’t know yet.. cheesy
Front page has major of my post.

My brain work twice more than that of an average Yoruba human.. know this and know peace

I deal with them not other way round .. because I know them wella..

As for Kanu..

Biafra is not Kanu.. comprehend!

1 billion Buhari and their Islamic and yoruba allies can kill Biafra shocked

Know this and know peace

Heard Sam Ekpe has taken over .. that’s Kanu deputy.. and the Biafra lives ..

That the most important.. e no follow person come..
Na spirt ...

I know this Biafra agitation Dey pain you very well reason why you’re here .. grin pain is real. And your happy about the fact Kanu is back..

So I understand your pains and all the griefs and tears Biafra is have caused you and will keep causing you.. because the struggle can’t be wished away.. so unfortunate for you and your likes

Maybe tomorrow it will get to me to lead grin

It’s not about Kanu bro... educate yourself.

Life nor begin and end for Tinubu sitting room.

Oga am not fighting you nao. I’m just sympathizing with you so why all this vituperations against a harmless Yoruba Muslim like me?

However I won’t leave until you answer me why you haven’t visited your personal lord and savior in prison.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested. He Handed Himself To Nigeria - Mazi Rich Israel by Asgard73: 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
LegendHero:

Oga am not fighting you nao. I’m just sympathizing with you so why all this vituperations against a harmless Yoruba Muslim like me?

However I won’t leave until you answer me why you haven’t visited your personal lord and savior in prison.

Am not fighting you.. explaining your ignorance to you.. but as a Yoruba man..with Yoruba in him.. it’s always difficult for you to resist the urge

You asking me wen I visit Kanu.. your lord and savior.. and after all this .. you still ask.. then there’s a problem.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested. He Handed Himself To Nigeria - Mazi Rich Israel by LegendHero(m): 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
Asgard73:

Am not fighting you.. explaining your ignorance to you.. but as a Yoruba man..with Yoruba in him.. it’s always difficult for you to resist the urge

You asking me wen I visit Kanu.. your lord and savior.. and after all this .. you still ask.. then there’s a problem.

Wonders shall never end. Asgard telling me I’m ignorant.

Well I understand what grieving could do to a man so you are covered.

Have a blessed day ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested. He Handed Himself To Nigeria - Mazi Rich Israel by LamidiCownu: 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
Asgard73:

Enjoy.. only that you seem wailing than happy

Enjoy your “ joyness”

Next!
Osu man...
See the useless people denying Cownu already.
More tears and gnashing of teeth

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested. He Handed Himself To Nigeria - Mazi Rich Israel by Asgard73: 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
LegendHero:

Wonders shall never end. Asgard telling me I’m ignorant.

Well I understand what grieving could do to a man so you are covered.

Have a blessed day ahead.

But you’re ...
abi are you not the person typing...it amazes me too.

Between I don’t have problems with religion.. Muslim Christian traditional..

To me it’s humanity first..

Thanks

You too enjoy your day.. will be in IB soon. Wish to see you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested. He Handed Himself To Nigeria - Mazi Rich Israel by LegendHero(m): 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
Asgard73:

But you’re ...
abi are you not the person typing...

Between I don’t have problems with religion.. Muslim Christian traditional..

To me it’s humanity first.. Thanks

You too enjoy your day.. will be in IB soon. Wish to see you.

Yeah humanity first.

Not in IB tho. But I have people to ball you if you want.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested. He Handed Himself To Nigeria - Mazi Rich Israel by Asgard73: 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
LamidiCownu:

Osu man...
See the useless people denying Cownu already.
More tears and gnashing of teeth

Okay ...
and then... you will be fine....

Enjoy!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested. He Handed Himself To Nigeria - Mazi Rich Israel by Asgard73: 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
LegendHero:

Yeah humanity first.

Not in IB tho. But I have people to ball you if you want.

Nice one ... appreciate this.. till then will hala ..
thanks .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested. He Handed Himself To Nigeria - Mazi Rich Israel by LamidiCownu: 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
Asgard73:

Okay ...
and then... you will be fine....

Enjoy!

Cry on boy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested. He Handed Himself To Nigeria - Mazi Rich Israel by MalcoImX: 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
fozapi:
Simplyleo onionbandit Erasethedot NorthRules9ja MalcoImX sarrki what do you think about the video, I see alot of men in camp training

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC-m1BWqiWE
Well, let the cause be genuine or they'll fail like Nnamdi.

Let it be clear to iPoBic dunderheads that Nigeria no go break under Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested. He Handed Himself To Nigeria - Mazi Rich Israel by fozapi(m): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
MalcoImX:
Well, let the cause be genuine or they'll fail like Nnamdi.

Let it be clear to iPoBic dunderheads that Nigeria no go break under Buhari.

Keep dreaming, buhari have few years to go, but I don't get it why do you want to live with me, I don't want you, I hate you, let us go our separate ways oh and we will eventually
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested. He Handed Himself To Nigeria - Mazi Rich Israel by MalcoImX: 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
fozapi:

Keep dreaming, buhari have few years to go, but I don't get it why do you want to live with me, I don't want you, I hate you, let us go our separate ways oh and we will eventually

You're talking as if you're the only one forced to live here.

Our own people didn't land on Nigeria, Nigeria landed on us. I wasn't consulted when it was put together, and as you think there's no problem in your advocation of it's dissolution, I also have every right not to engage in its dissolution.

You can go ahead with your secessionist ideas, but don't think your position is superior to others.

NB: If you meet that loudmouth, tell him that we thought he'll be ranting as he's always done on Twitter. See Nnamdi Kanu so quite like dem put ice cream for him mouth.

Never play with a general. What an old soldier can plan sitting down, loudmouth Kanu can never imagine even while on top of a tree.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested. He Handed Himself To Nigeria - Mazi Rich Israel by NnadyAutos: 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
I tend to believe this story.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested. He Handed Himself To Nigeria - Mazi Rich Israel by Ikea81: 12:02am On Jul 01, 2021
Clear his name..the judicial process in Nigeria takes averagely 10years. Naim be say Biafra na after 2032.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo State DSS, Soldier & Police Harassing Civilian In Lekki, Lagos (pictures) / Tinubu To Convert To Christianity !!! / Breaking :Biafra Change Name to IDU-BIAFRA To Include Edo , Bakassi etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.