Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Britains Two Biggest Media Houses Carry Story Of Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest- Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Britains Two Biggest Media Houses Carry Story Of Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest- Pictures (7900 Views)

List Of Media Officials and Media Houses Accredited To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Trial / Nnamdi Kanu Becomes Global Media Personality After Arrest - Pictures / Don’t Embarrass Government With Your EndSARS Reports - NBC Tells Media Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Britains Two Biggest Media Houses Carry Story Of Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest- Pictures by attackgat: 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
Britains biggest and most widely read Newspaper, The Sun, as well as media giant, BBC, have both carried the story of the arrest of IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

Nnamdi Kanu gained national attention when he was arrested by the Buhari regime in 2015. He was later released and left the country after a military invasion of his house in 2017.

It seems he is now set to get an even bigger international attention with his second arrest.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Britains Two Biggest Media Houses Carry Story Of Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest- Pictures by CilicMarin: 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mtcheeew!

5 Likes

Re: Britains Two Biggest Media Houses Carry Story Of Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest- Pictures by nlreserve: 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Britains Two Biggest Media Houses Carry Story Of Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest- Pictures by Quodseverismete: 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
I believe and know very well that nothing will happen to him, he will only be housed in a maximum security area and treated like El,_Zazaky of shiit Muslim.

The last thing Buhari can do to Kanu is to kill him which the aftermath of it Will be too terrible on the Country, I don't think he will tow that path.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Britains Two Biggest Media Houses Carry Story Of Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest- Pictures by OKPANAMboy: 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
Biafrans, do not panic. I've been following updates, Israel is strongly on it, trust me; US and Britain will swing into it, as long as Israel is whole heartedly on it.

Forget Western zombies, we'll laugh last when Fulanis start raping them again and sending them to Benin their second home.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britains Two Biggest Media Houses Carry Story Of Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest- Pictures by FreeIgbos: 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
CilicMarin:
Mtcheeew!

Chai, why are you so sad because of this news? You think Nnamdi Kanu is a nobody? FYI, he is now a globaly recognized personality!

Now, he is about to become even more popular than ever before!

I can visualize your frustrations from here tongue tongue

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britains Two Biggest Media Houses Carry Story Of Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest- Pictures by HONESTFACT101(m): 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
what if kanu has played his part well and now wants to collect his pension just like shekaucheesy
Think about it no dead body on the side of shekau and grainy noise filled images for KANU clearly to hide photoshop......signing out✈

1 Like

Re: Britains Two Biggest Media Houses Carry Story Of Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest- Pictures by FreeIgbos: 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
OKPANAMboy:
Biafrans, do not panic. I've been following updates, Israel is strongly on it, trust me; US and Britain will swing into it, as long as Israel is whole heartedly on it.

Forget Western zombies, we'll laugh last when Fulanis start raping them again and send them to Benin their second home.

The cabals ruling Nigeria have succeeded in creating a new Mandela out of Nigeria. Who knew Nnamdi Kanu in early 2000's, then when he was only broadcasting on radio stations and reeling out historical facts but as he gained popularity, he set the government up and they fell for it by arresting him. That was when his fame grew massively.

Now they have arrested him again and from the looks of things, we now have a modern day Mandela in our hands cool cool

26 Likes

Re: Britains Two Biggest Media Houses Carry Story Of Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest- Pictures by attackgat: 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
FreeIgbos:

The cabals ruling Nigeria have succeeded in creating a new Mandela out of Nigeria. Who knew Nnamdi Kanu in early 2000's, then when he was only broadcasting on radio stations and reeling out historical facts but as he gained popularity, he set the government up and they fell for it by arresting him. That was when his fame grew massively.

Now they have arrested him again and from the looks of things, we now have a modern day Mandela in our hands cool cool

Buhari made a Rockstar out of Nnamdi Kanu, now he is set to make Nnamdi Kanu an international Rockstar grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Britains Two Biggest Media Houses Carry Story Of Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest- Pictures by mytime24(f): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
Britain don exchange kanu for naija oiL

1 Like

Re: Britains Two Biggest Media Houses Carry Story Of Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest- Pictures by Airwavez: 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
cool
Re: Britains Two Biggest Media Houses Carry Story Of Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest- Pictures by nairalandankrah: 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
grin
If not for Buhari's ignorance, and nepotistic tendencies, I doubt Kanu would've been this popular, powerful and successful..
He promised us change, and last month may 31st we saw the change..
101% compliance in respect to our fallen heroes!

8 Likes

Re: Britains Two Biggest Media Houses Carry Story Of Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest- Pictures by Temptee101(m): 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
CilicMarin:
Mtcheeew!

1 Like

Re: Britains Two Biggest Media Houses Carry Story Of Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest- Pictures by PrinceOfLagos: 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
Times of Israel report Kanu arrest

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britains Two Biggest Media Houses Carry Story Of Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest- Pictures by sweetshisha: 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
grin

Ipaobians are so stupid...... I pity them sometimes

Wizkid Ayodeji, Burna boy Ebunoluwa are both gaining International recognition for winning the Grammy

50 year old coward like Kanu is gaining fame for cowardice and re arrest

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Britains Two Biggest Media Houses Carry Story Of Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest- Pictures by Asgard73: 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
IPOB and Kanu are getting the necessary attention ..

Coming days will be interesting.. .. like a game of chess.

IPOB VS FGN.

IGBOS VS YORUBA FULANI..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britains Two Biggest Media Houses Carry Story Of Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest- Pictures by jimyjames(m): 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
sweetshisha:
grin

Wizkid Ayodeji, Burna boy Ebunoluwa are both gaining International recognition for winning the Grammy

And you are not even recognized in your community ?

20 Likes

Re: Britains Two Biggest Media Houses Carry Story Of Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest- Pictures by sweetshisha: 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
jimyjames:

And you are not even recognized in your community ?

Better unknown than to be known as a fugitive criminal in Fulanis prison eating undone beans

1 Like

Re: Britains Two Biggest Media Houses Carry Story Of Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest- Pictures by Mastakija(m): 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
At first When I heard kanu was arrested i couldn't blv it
Re: Britains Two Biggest Media Houses Carry Story Of Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest- Pictures by jimyjames(m): 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
sweetshisha:

Better unknown than to be known as a fugitive criminal in Fulanis prison eating undone beans

Lol, Nnamdi KANU's life in prison is better than you and your unknown family,
are you aware that last time nnamdi KANU was locked up in prison, he had his own separate apartment with servants, cooks, a TV to watch and access to a phone? He personally bailed innocent people in that prison and donated a generator Worth millions to that prison
I believe nnamdi KANU gave himself out to be arrested cause truthfully nnamdi KANU was beginning to lose followers when the killings was happening in South East everyday, it looked as if he was helpless in the situation, but now in prison he will gain more followers

Lol

7 Likes

Re: Britains Two Biggest Media Houses Carry Story Of Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest- Pictures by godwinkessi: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
sweetshisha:
grin

And what popularity has ur father gained? Or even the father before him? And u are following their precedence. I pity u

8 Likes

Re: Britains Two Biggest Media Houses Carry Story Of Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest- Pictures by LamidiCownu: 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
OKPANAMboy:

Forget Western zombies, we'll laugh last when Fulanis start raping them again and sending them to Benin their second home.
Hot tears for osu pigs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Britains Two Biggest Media Houses Carry Story Of Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest- Pictures by Flairoqy(m): 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
nlreserve:
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.
What do you think you’re doing? You want to be everywhere or what?
Re: Britains Two Biggest Media Houses Carry Story Of Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest- Pictures by LamidiCownu: 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
jimyjames:

Lol, Nnamdi KANU's life in prison is better than you and your unknown family,
are you aware that last time nnamdi KANU was locked up in prison, he had his own separate apartment with servants, cooks, a TV to watch and access to a phone? He personally bailed innocent people in that prison and donated a generator Worth millions to that prison
I believe nnamdi KANU gave himself out to be arrested cause truthfully nnamdi KANU was beginning to lose followers when the killings was happening in South East everyday, it looked as if he was helpless in the situation, but now in prison he will gain more followers

Lol
Is that what they feed you on radio Biafra grin wink

1 Like

Re: Britains Two Biggest Media Houses Carry Story Of Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest- Pictures by sweetshisha: 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
Kanu the popular convict
Re: Britains Two Biggest Media Houses Carry Story Of Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest- Pictures by LamidiCownu: 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
jimyjames:

Lol continue fooling yourselves that nnamdi KANU will suffer in prison, he will be more at peace in prison enjoying himself, nnamdi KANU lived large in prison, anyone with money live like kings in prison here in Nigeria, even Evans grin

Would you like to experience that kinda enjoyment too ??
Kanu was reported to have been brought in leg chain to the court . That should tell you a lot already grin

1 Like

Re: Britains Two Biggest Media Houses Carry Story Of Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest- Pictures by godwinkessi: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
[quote author=sweetshisha post=103234046][/quote]
Ise suwa gi onu there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Denies Ever Requesting For 3rd Term.. / Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme / Niger-east By- Election Holds Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.