Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Bothered About My First Time Local Travel Ticket And Flight Within Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bothered About My First Time Local Travel Ticket And Flight Within Nigeria (339 Views)

Must I Be Vaccinated Before I Can Fly Within Nigeria / Pls Is My Euro 2020 Travel Ticket Genuine? / How Do I Go About Taking A Flight Within Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bothered About My First Time Local Travel Ticket And Flight Within Nigeria by computersoft: 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
Great people in the house,pls l intend to fly from Owerri to Lagos by week end. What is the procedure to book ticket and also the cost,because l have not done this before and will not like to make mistake. Also l had that if u buy ticket in advance,the cost will be lesser. l will appreciate your good direction and contributions, Thanks.
Re: Bothered About My First Time Local Travel Ticket And Flight Within Nigeria by Kosoco(m): 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
Go to the Airline website you wanna use and book there with your ATM. Dana Air is the Cheapest if you book one week ahead go to there website and book the light its a easy as using NL
Re: Bothered About My First Time Local Travel Ticket And Flight Within Nigeria by computersoft: 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
Kosoco:
Go to the Airline website you wanna use and book there with your ATM. Dana Air is the Cheapest if you book one week ahead go to there website and book the light its a easy as using NL
@Kosoco thanks,do u have ideal what the cost is like,as regards to my travelling location.
Re: Bothered About My First Time Local Travel Ticket And Flight Within Nigeria by Kosoco(m): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
computersoft:
@Kosoco thanks,do u have ideal what the cost is like,as regards to my travelling location.
baba depending on the time and date you wanna travel... Its between 27k up.... Go to Dana Air website.
Re: Bothered About My First Time Local Travel Ticket And Flight Within Nigeria by computersoft: 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Guys Pls Help; I Want To Travel To Yola From Abia State / Any One Here Studying In Austria? I Need Your Help / How Can I Apply For Scholarship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.