Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Youths, Reduce Smoking And Drinking And Watch Your Health - Daddy Showkey Cries - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Youths, Reduce Smoking And Drinking And Watch Your Health - Daddy Showkey Cries (562 Views)

They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out / Daddy Showkey Shows Off New Look / Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youths, Reduce Smoking And Drinking And Watch Your Health - Daddy Showkey Cries by micronut(m): 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
Popular Singer and Artiste had taken to his IG account to advise young ones especially Celebrities to try to look after their health to know what their body can take and also caution them on heavy drinking and smoking that is becoming something else among many youths.

This advice may not be unconnected from the recent death of Davido's aide, Obama DMW whose death has been linked to possible heavy consumption of alcohols and smoking which are risk factors for Heart complications.

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ic02lncdaw

Re: Youths, Reduce Smoking And Drinking And Watch Your Health - Daddy Showkey Cries by JaneYave(f): 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
Abeg, add volume!

2 Likes

Re: Youths, Reduce Smoking And Drinking And Watch Your Health - Daddy Showkey Cries by micronut(m): 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
JaneYave:
Abeg, add volume!
Lol. It's needed more now really.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Celebrate Burna Boy On His 30 Birthday Today (photos) / I'm Sad, I Had Series Of Unfortunate This Week - Nollywood Actress. / 5 Times Soon To Be Mother & Father, Khafi And Gedoni Served Us Couple Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.