Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Where Exactly Was Nnamdi Kanu Arrested- Kenya, Ethiopia, UK, Romania, Cameroon? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Exactly Was Nnamdi Kanu Arrested- Kenya, Ethiopia, UK, Romania, Cameroon? (412 Views)

Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Exactly Was Nnamdi Kanu Arrested- Kenya, Ethiopia, UK, Romania, Cameroon? by Built2last: 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
Our newspapers and bloggers are now catching cruise with speculations on MNK's arrest.

all of them writing very convincing articles for viewership

where exactly was he arrested?
Re: Where Exactly Was Nnamdi Kanu Arrested- Kenya, Ethiopia, UK, Romania, Cameroon? by Taywon: 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
Lol.... I tire oo
Re: Where Exactly Was Nnamdi Kanu Arrested- Kenya, Ethiopia, UK, Romania, Cameroon? by PrinceOfLagos: 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
Someone said in Lome Togo grin
Re: Where Exactly Was Nnamdi Kanu Arrested- Kenya, Ethiopia, UK, Romania, Cameroon? by ALTERNATEID: 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
I think our intelligence service actually planted all the fake leads in the media to confuse everybody. Someone somewhere is deliberately feeding our media houses with different information so as to obfuscate the real location.
Re: Where Exactly Was Nnamdi Kanu Arrested- Kenya, Ethiopia, UK, Romania, Cameroon? by Baawaa(m): 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
The koko is that he has been rearrested, I don't want where and when
Re: Where Exactly Was Nnamdi Kanu Arrested- Kenya, Ethiopia, UK, Romania, Cameroon? by HONESTFACT101(m): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
i heard he was arrested when he took a plane to Indiana and landed in paris......signing out✈
Re: Where Exactly Was Nnamdi Kanu Arrested- Kenya, Ethiopia, UK, Romania, Cameroon? by cybertyrant(m): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
Built2last:
Our newspapers and bloggers are now catching cruise with speculations on MNK's arrest.

My brother cheesy
Re: Where Exactly Was Nnamdi Kanu Arrested- Kenya, Ethiopia, UK, Romania, Cameroon? by attackgat: 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
Built2last:

Nobody knows where he was arrested, I have heard the names of every country under the sun
Re: Where Exactly Was Nnamdi Kanu Arrested- Kenya, Ethiopia, UK, Romania, Cameroon? by Dayotheeone(m): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
I have it on good authority that MNK was arrested in Computer Village, Ikeja, Lagos. My reliable source said he was looking for follow come charger for his iPhone has the one he had had spoilt hence why he had been unable to upload new videos

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun: Court Says NYSC Certificate Not Required For Appointment / The New INEC E-registration Portal Is All We Need To Decide Our Fate In 2023 / Ipob’s Sit-at-home : Absentee Workers Will Forfeit August Salary, Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.