Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Walahi Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Omnipresent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Walahi Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Omnipresent (573 Views)

Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) / This is why Nnamdi Kanu must be arrested and jailed . / Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Extradited To Face Trial – Igbo Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Walahi Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Omnipresent by mancoconut: 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
Today we will hear he was arrested in Kenya
Tomorrow another version will say Ethiopia
Next tomorrow we will hear Czech republic
The day after next tomorrow we will hear Cameroon

Which country will be next?

Please feel free to add yours to complete the puzzle grin

2 Likes

Re: Walahi Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Omnipresent by sweetshisha: 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
Biafra , Dot Republic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walahi Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Omnipresent by FreeIgbos: 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
Aside that, just take a look at nairaland politics section and see how 99% of the threads have Nnamdi Kanu and Igbos as their topics. All over the country, the hottest topic now is Nnamdi Kanu and Igbos too! What does that tell you, it means that Igbos are the livewire of Nigeria! This country will be drab and dead without us!!

I feel sorry for all other Nigerians who no one talks about as if they're inexistent grin grin

"If no one talks about you then you're a nobody" Tuface Idibia.

5 Likes

Re: Walahi Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Omnipresent by Joromi1: 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
This man don popular pass Buhari.
Re: Walahi Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Omnipresent by mancoconut: 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
sweetshisha:
Biafra , Dot Republic

Abi ooo, I even heard Kanu changed his name to Olayinka Nurudeen Kanu to blend in with the last batch of refugees that fled from Yewa to Benin republic grin grin
Re: Walahi Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Omnipresent by mancoconut: 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
FreeIgbos:
Aside that, just take a look at nairaland politics section and see how 99% of the threads have Nnamdi Kanu and Igbos as their topics. All over the country, the hottest topic now is Nnamdi Kanu and Igbos too! What does that tell you, it means that Igbos are the livewire of Nigeria! This country will be drab and dead without us!!

I feel sorry for all other Nigerians who no one talks about as if they're inexistent grin grin

The obsession is actually funny, I'm fully enjoying it at this point, e no easy to be celebrity grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walahi Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Omnipresent by Dayotheeone(m): 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
FreeIgbos:

They using your so called leader to catch cruise and generate click bait, and it's sweeting you?
LOL.... Omooooooohhhh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walahi Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Omnipresent by sweetshisha: 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
mancoconut:

Abi ooo, I even heard Kanu changed his name to Olayinka Nurudeen Kanu to blend in with the last batch of refugees that fled from Yewa to Benin republic grin grin[left][/left]

Coward like Nnamdi Kanu go chop better koboko for DSS yellow House

By the way why are scared Ibo politicians so scared like cowards that they are

Where is Peter China Obi, Ekweremadu, Orji Uzor Kalu, Abaribe Okorohausa are they suddenly dumb

1 Like

Re: Walahi Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Omnipresent by mancoconut: 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2021
sweetshisha:

Coward like Nnamdi Kanu go chop better koboko for DSS yellow House

By the way why are scared Ibo politicians so scared like cowards that they are

Where is Peter China Obi, Ekweremadu, Orji Uzor Kalu, Abaribe Okorohausa are they suddenly dumb

I got this Igangan refugee writing in paragraphs grin, e choke abi? Oga Ade relax, I'm just here to have fun cheesy
Re: Walahi Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Omnipresent by Monogamy: 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
grin
Re: Walahi Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Omnipresent by fozapi(m): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
sweetshisha:
Biafra , Dot Republic

You are a shameless yoruba boy go and listen to real yorubas supporting kanu and infact they would lead a protest in London soon, what is wrong with you this mc oluomo thug
Re: Walahi Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Omnipresent by sweetshisha: 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
mancoconut:

I got this Igangan refugee writing in paragraphs grin, e choke abi? Oga Ade relax, I'm just here to have fun cheesy

No better fun than to enjoy video clips of Lamidi Cownu crying like a bitch after some torture at DSS office

While ESN and UGM got vanished
Re: Walahi Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Omnipresent by Monogamy: 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
1046sicx:
[s][/s]

Tell us what you where doing with your nephew in a dark room?

Why not tell us busy body
Re: Walahi Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Omnipresent by FreeIgbos: 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
Dayotheeone:

They using your so called leader to catch cruise and generate click bait, and it's sweeting you?
LOL.... Omooooooohhhh

I'm not an IPOB member or even an Nnamdi Kanu fan as such, but it's irritating seeing how stupid and naive majority of Nigerians are.

If no one is interested in Nnamdi Kanu or Igbos, will any blogger or news house be able to use his name to make money? You sure say you get sense so?
Re: Walahi Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Omnipresent by sweetshisha: 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
FreeIgbos:

I'm not an IPOB member or even an Nnamdi Kanu fan as such, but it's irritating seeing how stupid and naive majority of Nigerians are.

If no one is interested in Nnamdi Kanu or Igbos, will any blogger or news house be able to use his name to make money? You sure say you get sense so?

A mad man dances at the market Square people gather to mock him and laugh, then the mad man thinks he is gaining fandom with such negative attention

Hahahaha

Nnamdi Kanu's dance of shame part 1 season one
Re: Walahi Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Omnipresent by Dayotheeone(m): 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
FreeIgbos:

*in Peruzzi's voice* Am looooo
Am not one to look down on the igbos, I admire them but at the same time, does praise mediocrity. Nnamdi is just the rave of the moment, same way Sowore was, none of these media houses or blogs are really interested, don't let the blood in your head cloud your judgement.
Rest
Re: Walahi Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Omnipresent by shigishege: 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Oga na so it's supposed be. Current issues should dominate every newspapers.
Re: Walahi Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Omnipresent by shigishege: 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
FreeIgbos:

When it comes to nnamdi Kanu now you are severely pained. When it was Evans, we all talked about it for months, when it was Shekau, we all talked about it, when it was even Fani kayode divorcing his wife we all discuss it for several time, when it was ikonso we talked about it, every current issues must be discussed. So it's a must we discuss nnamdi Kanu issue for months while you keep you mouth shut.
Re: Walahi Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Omnipresent by Easternblood: 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
But to be totally honest , whether you are pro-MNK or anti-MNK or anti-Igbo one truth is sancrosanct. That man is something else ,I mean there is not a single news outlets in Nigeria and to some extent Africa in which half of its totalpages is not covered by with "MNK affiliated stories". No worry, the man get power

(1) (Reply)

READ TO THE END: I Pray Nigeria Won't Be The Next Cuba / Sunday Igboho Send A WARNING MESSAGE From Benin To All Yorubas & His Supporters / APC Politician Ibrahim Abuna Sprays Money For His Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.