Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

President Buhari Urged To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Urged To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon (3007 Views)

Court Orders DSS To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Access To His Medical Records / Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon To Attend Parents Burial - Ohaneze Youths / 'Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon' - Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Beg Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Urged To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon by Monogamy: 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
1046sicx:
[s][/s]
Your

Always start words with capital letter.. Why are you like this now.

undecided

Btw, are you also attending this weekend wedding?
Re: President Buhari Urged To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon by FakeUnity: 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2021
There are 70 million Igbos worldwide. Another great lord would rise, continue the struggle, and learn never to enter any African country in the course of the struggle, till he acheives his aim. While Abia government house is renamed Nnamdi Kanu House. grin

I listened to the anchor who took over the presentation on Radio Biafra yesterday. That guy Mr Alozie sounds very intelligent with the gift of oratory and the spirit of a doer. He would make a good leader if the worst happens to Kanu.
Re: President Buhari Urged To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon by nlreserve: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
Christistruth00:

What do you intend to give the Security Agents his boys murdered?
And you forgot about biafran peaceful protesters murdered by the Nigerian security
Re: President Buhari Urged To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon by Christistruth00: 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2021
nlreserve:
And you forgot about biafran peaceful protesters murdered by the Nigerian security

Nobody Murders Police in any Country without Serious Punishment

If you felt Police murdered your People unlawfully you should have taken your case to Court and not taken matters into your own hands

Police have been jailed in Nigeria for unlawful killings before

Anyone who kills ordinary LASTMA in Lagos is dealt with not to talk of Police or Soldiers

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Urged To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon by hammer3x: 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
Christistruth00:

WHAT DO YOU INTEND TO GIVE THE BIAFRANS POLICE MURDERED>?
Re: President Buhari Urged To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon by Susu888(m): 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
Presidential wetin??

Abeg abeg, jokes aside....

For a General (who happens to be a sitting president) to put aside his medical checkup to reason your matter, my broda you will regret the day you entre this world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Urged To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon by muykem: 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nnamidi kanu has ended his social life. The minimum sentence awaiting him is life jail. Do you know how many security agents were killed by ESN.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Urged To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You're a shameless liar

Which UK and Israel denied him ..

Below s how the Times of Israel reported his arrest ;

Where did you got the "Violent separatist" bullshit from you liar..

Please, tell us what the article says and how you would describe such a person. Calling him a "Separatist" alone--- ON THE FRONT PAGE---is damaging. Why do you think your brothers are crying all under Times of Israel's Twitter page?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Urged To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
nlreserve:
And you forgot about innocent Police, Soldiers and Civilians murdered by Biafran agitators?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Urged To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon by richmond500: 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Something is cooking but you all don't know ...

Nnamdi Kanu didn't allowed himself to be picked up for nothing, He's a British citizen.

Something is cooking
Wait for it.
he was lured and arrested, but the govt will solve the case in an intelligent way and end future wahala

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Urged To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon by nlreserve: 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:
And you forgot about innocent Police, Soldiers and Civilians murdered by Biafran agitators?
When the police and soldiers fail to protect the people from the menace of the fulani herdsmen, they become useless to the people
Re: President Buhari Urged To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon by adekolaelect(m): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

Where are Coward Ibo Politicians like Peter China Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe , Orji Uzor Kalu, Okorocha and others

The scared mofos are silent as usual, and their followers won't say a damn thing since it's not Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban of Borgu

Oga don't sift the goal post .Did Kanu and you his supporters consult those you mentioned when you started destructions and killing in your Region?
Re: President Buhari Urged To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
nlreserve:
When the police and soldiers fail to protect the people from the menace of the fulani herdsmen, they become useless to the people

And their lives deserve to be taken?! So, why are you crying?
Re: President Buhari Urged To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon by nlreserve: 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:

And their lives deserve to be taken?! So, why are you crying?
When they start obstructing those protecting their people, what do you expect?

You don't want to protect my people and if I try to protect them, you begin to attack me. Should I sit and be looking at you?

Stop being sentimental. I'm not even from there but I don't like how Nigerian security don't protect the people but go after those who volunteered to protect them .

Did you see how Gana was wasted in Benue? The only person who could challenge those Fulani herdsmen. Today, no one has been able to replace him.
Re: President Buhari Urged To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon by Scout60(m): 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
Christistruth00:

And what do we give security agents killed by bandits?
Re: President Buhari Urged To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon by EmekaA125(m): 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
Coldie:
Igbos are shooting themselves on the foot.

I don already remove my mind from igbo president cause I know say Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob don cast us finish Cha cha
Northerners are not relinquishing power anytime soon. The whole matter just weak me.
Re: President Buhari Urged To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon by EmekaA125(m): 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
sweetshisha:

This ibo prince of Ajegunle sef

Tinubu still remail your master
Oya make him enter heaven with the master na.
Re: President Buhari Urged To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon by EmekaA125(m): 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
sweetshisha:

Bros no give this Ipobian miscreants heart attack

Lol

They are going through alot
This week is a week of mockery on Igbos but we will pull through. What doesn't kill a man makes him stronger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Urged To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon by rummmy: 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

Where are Coward Ibo Politicians like Peter China Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe , Orji Uzor Kalu, Okorocha and others

The scared mofos are silent as usual, and their followers won't say a damn thing since it's not Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban of Borgu

no need to react,just watching the fulani government actions from afar..
Re: President Buhari Urged To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon by rummmy: 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
Abdul05:
grin grin for killing our men in uniform . justice must prevail
and his parents and many others that died?those once are not humans abi?
Re: President Buhari Urged To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon by EmekaA125(m): 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
This matter is very difficult to handle. The best thing is for FG to ask Kanu his grievances and address it once and for all. Many people especially of Northern extraction are calling for his execution which I believe is like cutting off the head because of headache. The whole matter just weak me to be honest. Imagine, black foreheaded ab.okis insulting Igbo race because of Kanu's arrest. I'm really pissed and angry. I actually lost appetite since yesterday.
Re: President Buhari Urged To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon by rummmy: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
grin
Re: President Buhari Urged To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon by rummmy: 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
Me I no like this typzeria far....
Country that kill once dreams.....
Re: President Buhari Urged To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon by EmekaA125(m): 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
rummmy:
and his parents and many others that died?those once are not humans abi?
Don't mind Abdullahi. Na fura de nunu wey one slim light skinned Fulani girl give am dey disturb em reasoning.
Re: President Buhari Urged To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon by chrismastre5(m): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
Abdul05:
grin grin for killing our men in uniform . justice must prevail
And innocent youths killied by security agencies nko
Re: President Buhari Urged To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon by EmekaA125(m): 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
rummmy:
Me I no like this typzeria far....
Country that kill once dreams.....
Imagine how far Igbos would have gone if Biafra had been in existence for years. Northerners are not progressive minded and they want the status quo to remain like this despite the fact Nigeria is not working. If their region could be ravaged by extreme poverty, mass illiteracy (96%), banditry, religious fanatism and lack of civilization despite having greater number of President and Military Head of State from the region, then Nigeria is likely to remain same for the next 50years. Too bad
Re: President Buhari Urged To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon by Perfectbeing(m): 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2021
He should be pardoned. But a pardon is only possible after the person has been sentenced.
Re: President Buhari Urged To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon by okuya: 3:27am On Jul 02, 2021
Coldshisha:

Why are you qouting me My Ibo son in Lagos

most jobless and biggest M.U.M.U on nairaland how market of tribalism? I heard you have been avoiding and having sleepless night over any topic about the slowpoke called Igboho, tell me whats the latest news about him?
karma is indeed a bitch. Saii baba! Saii buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra :Ironsi Made An Ijaw Man First Nigerian Chief Of Air Staff / Gbajabiamila: We're Working To Settle Nigeria, UAE Flight Row / Nigerian Support Tunisia Win Big On Bet9ja After Buhari Call- Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.