Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Yesterday In History: Kanu Was Lured With A Woman And Tranquilized Like A Dog. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yesterday In History: Kanu Was Lured With A Woman And Tranquilized Like A Dog. (1273 Views)

Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls / Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness / Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yesterday In History: Kanu Was Lured With A Woman And Tranquilized Like A Dog. by TheSupleemLeada(m): 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
Let us remember the day so that Igbo history revisionists wouldn't distort it. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yesterday In History: Kanu Was Lured With A Woman And Tranquilized Like A Dog. by limeta(f): 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
The jihadist government you root for can't even tell you the truth
Ask them to tell how and where they arrested kano
I tell you now kanu gave himself up to them by himself

You notice politicians aren't saying nothing
they know was up
Re: Yesterday In History: Kanu Was Lured With A Woman And Tranquilized Like A Dog. by gawu1: 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
They are considering shifting their annual festival Stay-At-Home Day to that date.
Igbos are in state of wonderment and confusion. They couldn't imagine how their whole supreme leader was captured it such an ease.
Re: Yesterday In History: Kanu Was Lured With A Woman And Tranquilized Like A Dog. by Olatomiwami(m): 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
limeta:
The jihadist government you root for can't even tell you the truth
Ask them to tell how and where they arrested kano
I tell you now kanu gave himself up to them by himself

You notice politicians aren't saying nothing
they know was up

Gave himself up? If u believe that, u can believe anything, Kanu with free money will surrender himself? When u stop been a joker let us know.

1 Like

Re: Yesterday In History: Kanu Was Lured With A Woman And Tranquilized Like A Dog. by limeta(f): 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Gave himself up? If u believe that, u can believe anything, Kanu with free money will surrender himself? When u stop been a joker let us know.

Say ok the zoo security services is the best in the world and they arrested kanu
what did that add to your life ?
Does that mean herdsmen will not evict your family to idp camp

1 Like

Re: Yesterday In History: Kanu Was Lured With A Woman And Tranquilized Like A Dog. by Olatomiwami(m): 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
limeta:

Say ok the zoo security services is the best in the world and they arrested kanu
what did that add to your life ?
Does that mean herdsmen will not evict your family to idp camp

That joke is on u, go and eat watery beans with director of miscreants in DSS dungeon, I feel your pain, stay away from sniper oh

1 Like

Re: Yesterday In History: Kanu Was Lured With A Woman And Tranquilized Like A Dog. by BiafraInc: 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
Let us remember the day so that Igbo history revisionists wouldn't distort it. cheesy
Why do you terrorists have the same thing in common? That is illiteracy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yesterday In History: Kanu Was Lured With A Woman And Tranquilized Like A Dog. by FakeUnity: 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
Abokey slaves and their masturbations. Dem don lick their own sperm tire since yesterday.

grin grin
Re: Yesterday In History: Kanu Was Lured With A Woman And Tranquilized Like A Dog. by BiafraInc: 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Fool, you are posting from IDP camp in Benin republic over Igbo/Biafra matter. Are you not ashamed? You afonja the fulani slave, I ask again, are you not ashamed of slaving for many centuries for the fulanis? The slave house gate is wide open, try your best to run away, you moronic afonja Benin Republic IDP camp fulani slave.
Re: Yesterday In History: Kanu Was Lured With A Woman And Tranquilized Like A Dog. by TheSupleemLeada(m): 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
BiafraInc:

Fool, you are posting from IDP camp in Benin republic over Igbo/Biafra matter. Are you not ashamed? You afonja the fulani slave, I ask again, are you not ashamed of slaving for many centuries for the fulanis? The slave house gate is wide open, try your best to run away, you moronic afonja Benin Republic IDP camp fulani slave.

Stale..... Nnamdi kanu won't be twitting anymore from his kuje 2x2. Keep crying
Re: Yesterday In History: Kanu Was Lured With A Woman And Tranquilized Like A Dog. by BiafraInc: 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Stale..... Nnamdi kanu won't be twitting anymore from his kuje 2x2. Keep crying
With will befall your contraption called nigeria is on t's way. Your nigeria has no capacity to arrest Kanu anywhere. Mazi Kanu gave himself up for your unintelligent leaders and they fall for his trap. Watch out in the following days how the events will fold out. Just watch and see how your big for nothing nigeria crumbles under your eyes. You wan play with Igboman intelligence? Muguh!!
Re: Yesterday In History: Kanu Was Lured With A Woman And Tranquilized Like A Dog. by TheSupleemLeada(m): 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
BiafraInc:

With will befall your contraption called nigeria is on t's way. Your nigeria has no capacity to arrest Kanu anywhere. Mazi Kanu gave himself up for your unintelligent leaders and they fall for his trap. Watch out in the following days how the events will fold out. Just watch and see how your big for nothing nigeria crumbles under your eyes. You wan play with Igboman intelligence? Muguh!!

Igbo man and intelligence shouldn't be in the same sentence....your delusions isn't my problem tho..
Re: Yesterday In History: Kanu Was Lured With A Woman And Tranquilized Like A Dog. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
It will not stop us from killing any military or police who comes to East with intentions to intimidate and kill our people.we will celebrate as we kill him whether he/she is Igbo.As long as he/she is working for fulani government.It is violence for violence.Kanu did not start biafra movement so his death will not stop it or change anything.
Re: Yesterday In History: Kanu Was Lured With A Woman And Tranquilized Like A Dog. by Olatomiwami(m): 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
BiafraInc:

Kpele, I feel your severe pain, just stay away from sniper, I don't want to hear story that touches the heart, go and join your supreme leader in DSS cell.
Re: Yesterday In History: Kanu Was Lured With A Woman And Tranquilized Like A Dog. by limeta(f): 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
Olatomiwami:

That joke is on u, go and eat watery beans with director of miscreants in DSS dungeon, I feel your pain, stay away from sniper oh

In your case you jealous of him nobody in your family ever reached that far
here you are talking about him maybe your father and mother are doing same.
gutter rat
Re: Yesterday In History: Kanu Was Lured With A Woman And Tranquilized Like A Dog. by kyariteam: 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
Biafran4life:
It will not stop us from killing any military or police who comes to East with intentions to intimidate and kill our people.we will celebrate as we kill him whether he/she is Igbo.As long as he/she is working for fulani government.It is violence for violence.Kanu did not start biafra movement so his death will not stop it or change anything.

Re: Yesterday In History: Kanu Was Lured With A Woman And Tranquilized Like A Dog. by 1000Capacity: 11:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
BiafraInc:

You think I have gone to sleep? Ogun will use your neck as a foot stool.
I spit on you in Jesus name

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Adopt Secret Trial For Terrorist, Like US -Ex-Lawmaker Kayode To FG / Tinubu Groups In Panic Mode Over Sunday Igboho / Photos Of IPOB Unknown Gun Shot Dead In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.