Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

The Unifying Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Pt 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Unifying Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Pt 1 (370 Views)

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / PENTECOST : The Power And Unifying Force Of The Spirit. / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Unifying Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Pt 1 by PastorSomba(m): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
THE UNIFYING POWER OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS. Pt 1

Ephesians 2:11-15 (KJV) Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Ephesians 4:3-6; 1Corinthians 12:12-13; Galatians 3:27-28; John 10:16; 17:21-22

Today we the examination of the fifth mystery in the series of the mystery of the blood of Jesus called THE UNIFYING POWER OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS.

As we begin our discovery of the unifying power of the blood of Jesus, it is important to point out that everything Jesus and His blood accomplished at His death, burial and resurrection was a great mystery which God had planned before the foundation of the world but was hidden from all creation until now in the new testament or new covenant where it has been unveiled through the Church. Ephesians 1:4-10; 3:1-10; Romans 8:29-30; 16:25-26; 1Corinthians 2:7-16.

The mystery of the blessings of the blood of Jesus are so beautiful and awesome that is why the bible says If Satan and the princes of this world knew the plan of God they would not have crucified Jesus-1Corinthians 2:7-10.
The blood of Jesus not only gave us reconciliation and peace with God but as part of the mystery it went further to create and cement an irreversible, irrevocable and unbreakable relationship by making us one with God, spirit, soul, and body. Creating such a union that separation from God was impossible ever again.

One primary purpose of the ministry of Jesus was to unite back unto God all that God, the kingdom of God, man and all creation lost as a result of the rebellion of Lucifer and the fall of Adam. Now let's begin to unveil some of the mysteries and blessings of the unifying power of the blood of Jesus.

1. As part of the manifold wisdom of God, God ensured that when Jesus was crucified, dead, buried and resurrected from the dead that all men jointly died and rose with him. This was made possible when God put all our sins on Jesus on the cross. By putting all our sins on Him God put all our blood and lives in Him. His blood became our blood, His life became our life, for the life of the flesh is in the blood. Then as He died for us, we also died with Him. Buried with Him. As a result, not only did we resurrect with Him, we also ascended into heaven together with Him and are sitting together with Him at the right of God in heaven now. This is a great mystery. For the bible says as in one man Adam all died, also in one man Christ shall all be made alive-1Corinthians 15:21-22; Galatians 2:20; Romans 6:3-14; Colossians 2:11-14; Ephesians 2:4-6; Leviticus 17:11,14.

Since because of the blood of Jesus you are now one with Christ in God, spirit, soul and body whatever is of the devil should not dominate you such as sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death. Resist and fight them off your life continually for you have authority over them all in Jesus name.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe he took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If he took them then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

You can also become a born again child of God. The bible says If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus died for me. I believe that you raised him from the dead for my salvation from all the powers of the devil. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, pls go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

''I Don't Care If You Insult Me, Just Pay Me'' - Apostle Joshua Selman / Dr. D.k. Olukoya (mfm G.o) Drama Skits - Compilation 1 / Only Jesus Can Reveal To You The Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.