Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,816 members, 7,841,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

To Buy Toyota Highlander - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / To Buy Toyota Highlander (1287 Views)

BUY Toyota Corolla 06 For N800k In Abuja / Buy Toyota Cars And Jeeps Direct From Auction. 300 To Choose From. / What To Buy:Toyota Corolla 2005 Or Toyota Camry 2003,PLS HELP ME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Buy Toyota Highlander by wura2020: 12:16am On May 09, 2011
Very clean and sound Highlander needed urgently at an affordable price. Should have 3rd row seats. Colour should be Army Green/Navy Blue
Re: To Buy Toyota Highlander by Nobody: 1:50am On May 09, 2011
I can send you one this week if you want. It is going to come from USA.
Re: To Buy Toyota Highlander by Fhemmmy: 3:52am On May 09, 2011
How much is affordable?
You want Sport Edition or Limited Edition?
Also note that by limiting other colors, you have already invite an higher prices . . . .but nothing is impossible.

If you cant find what you need soon and the budget is good enough, we could RoRo one to you from America orContainerized one to you from Canada . . . We one-on-one inspect the rides and no middle man.

Good luck
Re: To Buy Toyota Highlander by chelseabmw(m): 4:53am On May 09, 2011
Fhemmmy:

How much is affordable?
You want Sport Edition or Limited Edition?
Also note that by limiting other colors, you have already invite an higher prices . . . .but nothing is impossible.

If you cant find what you need soon and the budget is good enough, we could RoRo one to you from America or Containerized one to you from Canada . . .  We one-on-one inspect the rides and no middle man.

Good luck

i love that word Containerized grin grin grin
Re: To Buy Toyota Highlander by wura2020: 9:07am On May 09, 2011
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Payless, what is the specification for the one expected from US and how much?
Phemmy: Thanks for ur offer but I want the Limited Edition that is on ground and not (Containerized)
Re: To Buy Toyota Highlander by Fhemmmy: 1:04pm On May 09, 2011
chelseabmw:

i love that word Containerized grin grin grin

Thanks, Pal
Re: To Buy Toyota Highlander by dantitiki(m): 1:49pm On May 09, 2011
I have this coming in from California

2004 Toyota Highlander Limited
Gold in color
3rd row seats

*To arrive in 5 weeks if you would wait*

Kind regards.

Re: To Buy Toyota Highlander by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 09, 2011
@wura2020

Toyota Highlander 2004/2005 model. 2.5million naira if it is non leather seat (Sport Edition). 2.7million if it is a leather seat (Limited Edition). A/C, CD Changer, 3rd row seats, V6 VVti Engine.The color of your choice. It is going to be clean in and out. You also get Shell Motor oil supply and tune-up kit for three month, all for free.

I beleive I have sold more Toyota Highlander in Lagos and Abuja than most dealers. I have sold 11 Toyota Highlander and still counting.
Re: To Buy Toyota Highlander by kingkant: 12:20am On May 10, 2011
pls can i ha v your number, i'm interested . johnkingkant@yahoo.com
Re: To Buy Toyota Highlander by Nobody: 3:54am On May 10, 2011
@kingkant

I have replied to your enquiry through email.
Re: To Buy Toyota Highlander by wura2020: 11:11am On May 10, 2011
Payless. pls post ur email address and Nigeria address where i can inspect the vehicle. I reside in Ibadan.

Inspired, I have not heard from u.
Re: To Buy Toyota Highlander by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 10, 2011
I don't have Highlander in Nigeria. I can only buy you one from U.S if you want.
Re: To Buy Toyota Highlander by wura2020: 4:25pm On May 10, 2011
Payless, I dont want u to buy a car for me from USA. I want the one that is on ground in Nigeria. If the one u are expecting arrives, email me. Thanks
Re: To Buy Toyota Highlander by wura2020: 4:28pm On May 10, 2011
dantitiki> When the Highlander arrives Nigeria email me. Thanks.
Re: To Buy Toyota Highlander by dantitiki(m): 4:43pm On May 10, 2011
To what email sir?

Mine is b_ogunnaike@yahoo.co.uk

Kind regards.
Re: To Buy Toyota Highlander by wura2020: 8:43am On May 11, 2011
dantitiki> wura2020's email address is- kerston202@yahoo.com. Regards

(1) (Reply)

1999 Camry For Sale: Too Gbaskiii! / Reliable is SOLD.GLORY BE TO GOD / Registered Nissan Altima 2000 @ 400k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.